Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Return of Faker"

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post

I really wanted to keep it to the core cast - So many people hear "new episode" and immediately want King Hiss, Stinkor, Keldor, etc. - My attitude is that I want this to feel as "natural" an episode as possible - If that makes sense!
    I think the core cast is a great idea.

Sure everyone wants to see their favorite character again or finally on screen but the core cast gives it a more regular episode vibe.

But i wouldnīt mind seeing Adora or the mentioning of the great Rebellion to make sure itīs after the events of "The Secret of the Sword" to be honest

But in any case iīm really looking forward for this new exciting project and i saw the whole first scene on Facebook and i like the eery transitions from location to location around and inside Snake mountain so much nostalgia but still new. Love it!
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Wow Looks great!

I saw some comments like "I can't remember this episode, it's from she-ra series ?" that means this looks like an Filmation episode 100%.

I hope this gets an official support. Seeing the quality, I think this episode when it is released will become viral and this will catch the eye,who knows maybe this is the chance to get a series in this style, on adult swin ,netflix or youtube.
    Of course with james and dusan to the head.

This is gorgeous, I can't wait to see the completed episode.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

Heroic Warrior
    That footage looks awesome! Can't wait to see it completed and hope it's successful enough to do more episodes that fans would love to see like say Evil-Lynn meeting She-Ra or Teela helping out the Great Rebellion in someway and of course a meeting of the Sorceress and Light Hope just throwing some ideas out there of course I'm sure not new ideas.

Looking forward to seeing the completed episode.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by beatingthelilies View Post
    Amazing! If that doesn't pass for the real thing, then I'm Abraham Lincoln. Great work!
    Here's hoping a name change isn't required...:)

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Sure everyone wants to see their favorite character again or finally on screen but the core cast gives it a more regular episode vibe.
    Exactly - That doesn't mean we're aiming for average...but don't expect any characters to act OUT of character! :)

But i wouldnīt mind seeing Adora or the mentioning of the great Rebellion to make sure itīs after the events of "The Secret of the Sword" to be honest :shblsh:
    To be honest, we're not entirely sure WHEN this takes place...

But in any case iīm really looking forward for this new exciting project and i saw the whole first scene on Facebook and i like the eery transitions from location to location around and inside Snake mountain so much nostalgia but still new. Love it!
    Yeah, those slow pans are part of that series - Yes, it eats up time, but with the music and effects, it creates a wonderful sense of mood! :)

Quote Originally Posted by heavy-eternium View Post
    I hope this gets an official support. Seeing the quality, I think this episode when it is released will become viral and this will catch the eye,who knows maybe this is the chance to get a series in this style, on adult swin ,netflix or youtube.
    Of course with james and dusan to the head.:hmwink:
    Bless you for saying that - I'll keep my fingers crossed during every step of production that someone high up is impressed by our work and (more importantly) the end result...which I assure you will be AWESOME! :)

Quote Originally Posted by scroogemcd77 View Post
    That footage looks awesome! Can't wait to see it completed and hope it's successful enough to do more episodes that fans would love to see like say Evil-Lynn meeting She-Ra or Teela helping out the Great Rebellion in someway and of course a meeting of the Sorceress and Light Hope just throwing some ideas out there of course I'm sure not new ideas.
    So long as the dialogue is all there, anything is possible - It'll be interesting to see what happens AFTER this is completed! :)

I could have sworn I posted on this already, but I guess not. It's looking great so far! I agree with baronterror.

I'd love to see this concept turned into a full pseudo-resurrection of the series. Honestly, the way the old show was made would be really easy to work with nowadays. Once you've got all the backgrounds and stock animations ready, you can pretty just mix and match at will, and that's really simple with modern technology. That's not to say you're not doing any work (you are, and you're remastering stuff), just that you shouldn't have to rely on Flash-style animations or other gimmicks. There's no reason you can't recreate the series directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Busta Toons View Post
    THANK YOU all for the very positive responses!

Basically, ALL of the dialogue in the episode is taken from existing episodes...but manipulated in ways that it feels new - The second scene featuring the Evil Warriors...you'll swear it was all newly recorded - As for Faker's voice...that's all He-Man dialogue...down-pitched and echoed to make it sound robotic!

Wooooooooooow..... that sounds like a tremendous amount of work. My mind is well and truly blown.

The rise of Faker.

Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

You are doing the Sorceress's work, gentlemen
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Lando452 View Post
    The rise of Faker.
    None of the that has to do with the project.