Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Ghostbusters CGI Intro Recreation in progress

Grammer Flunky
    softimage 2014.

the only one with a decent enough easy to figure out workflow that enabled me to progress this far.

maya was too complicated,

max i only got into the modeling.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    he's not being a white knight. he's just pointing out the obvious.

I know this may come off sounding a bit odd from me, considering what most people think of how blunt i am at times... but there are WAYS to say something is great without coming off as rude to what was originally posted.

BCI guy saying he can't wait to see what the other guy did while basically ignoring what i posted, and you saying 'well, it kind of is', just comes off as rude.

there are reasons why some people are on my ignore list ;o).
    I get that too sometimes someone else could make the SAME thing I did and they fall all over it...Go figure....

Grammer Flunky
    4 days, 4 layers, one shot. turned out better than I could have hoped, but it can still look a little smoother.
    Other things I have problems with is matching full frame animation to key frame animation. it doesn't always add up cause full frame looks slower when matched to key frame.

just two things left to do. Monsters to create, and janine/egon left to fix. then it's final touches.