Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mattel Vault

I guarantee that this will only end up disappointing anyone who's holding out any hope that this will yield anything of any significance.

TPTB are terrified of extra stock. I doubt FILMATION HE-MAN is showing up anytime soon.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Ham View Post
    I guarantee that this will only end up disappointing anyone who's holding out any hope that this will yield anything of any significance.
    This is probably where the rest of the single carded Horde Troopers are going. I'm happy with that if they offer international shipping like Matty did.

The single carded Horde Trooper is the only one I need for my collection to be complete.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Maybe they will have something I need. Like a wind raider. I hated the thing for the longest time and then decided I wanted one for the castle.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    With all QC issues with Roboto I am surprised there hasn't been many sighting of him.aside from that one photo of that Walmart in California.

Well, CG He-Man is popping back up at Gamestop.com..... so it's entirely possible that he could be a part of the Mattel Vault as well.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

GameStop have AE He Man available, shipping to US only. No Filmation He Man. Was he actually available? Or just noting that he's back on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Despotron View Post
    GameStop have AE He Man available, shipping to US only. No Filmation He Man. Was he actually available? Or just noting that he's back on the site?
    Yes he was briefly available again yesterday. I was finally able to order one.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    Yes he was briefly available again yesterday. I was finally able to order one.
    He was up for hours.. he was sold out fast after the thread was made. Go check the left over Mattel thread and you will see how long he was up for. Then stpime decided to tell everyone and boom. Here you are..

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    He was up for hours.. he was sold out fast after the thread was made. Go check the left over Mattel thread and you will see how long he was up for. Then stpime decided to tell everyone and boom. Here you are..
    Was I not supposed to share that information? How are members supposed to get them if they don't know?
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Was I not supposed to share that information? How are members supposed to get them if they don't know?
    How incredibly rude of you.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by stprime View Post
    Do as you will. But selling out fast is the result and money on it that the ones who got them were the ones who want to resell them, not the ones who actually need them. I could've easily posted in a thread or in a group.. but I know how it works. See how long they lasted til this thread? What chance did anyone in need get before they were sold out? Few minutes lol.. it's all good. I'm not in a need of them. But still willing to bet these ended up in the wrong hands.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

i got one because of this thread.
    Thanks Stprime!

Unclassified , whats your attitude? guy was trying to help.

Heroic Warrior
    I ,for one, would like to thank Unclassified. Due to his subtle posting, I was able to get my daughter a Filmation He-man and a Lion-o.

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Do as you will. But selling out fast is the result and money on it that the ones who got them were the ones who want to resell them, not the ones who actually need them. I could've easily posted in a thread or in a group.. but I know how it works. See how long they lasted til this thread? What chance did anyone in need get before they were sold out? Few minutes lol.. it's all good. I'm not in a need of them. But still willing to bet these ended up in the wrong hands.

To think that this post alone would cause instant sell outs is absurd. Hell, he was up for over an hour, possibly 2. I didn't buy mine until almost 1.5 hours after the thread was started. It was all over the various facebook groups I'm in. This is not the only place people get MOTU information and to complain that someone else posted a thread to let people know one of the most in-demand figures was in stock somewhere is just complaining to complain about something.

Sure would be cool if SUPER 7 made more, but we might as well wish for friendly pet dragons that spit out hundred dollar bills.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    To think that this post alone would cause instant sell outs is absurd. Hell, he was up for over an hour, possibly 2. I didn't buy mine until almost 1.5 hours after the thread was started. It was all over the various facebook groups I'm in. This is not the only place people get MOTU information and to complain that someone else posted a thread to let people know one of the most in-demand figures was in stock somewhere is just complaining to complain about something.
    Wanna bet? How do you think the numerous groups that we are both in knew? You think no one lurks here and don't post? Ha. Everything has a root, my son.. "to think" like you, would be scarey.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by ksharpe View Post
    i got one because of this thread.
    Thanks Stprime!

Unclassified , whats your attitude? guy was trying to help.
    No attitude.. just stating the obvious is all. Take it how you will.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TAAO View Post
    I ,for one, would like to thank Unclassified. Due to his subtle posting, I was able to get my daughter a Filmation He-man and a Lion-o.
    And you're welcome.

Well, with that mindset I suppose blame ought to be placed on the mods as well for posting the various 'On Sale Notications' threads over the years for Anti Eternia He-Man, Spirit of Grayskull, Spirit of Hordak, Strobo, etc. etc.

Thanks a lot, guys .

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Well, with that mindset I suppose blame ought to be placed on the mods as well for posting the various 'On Sale Notications' threads over the years for Anti Eternia He-Man, Spirit of Grayskull, Spirit of Hordak, Strobo, etc. etc.

Thanks a lot, guys .
    Lol, the audicity. In all seriousness, I for one have been greatful that people share the information when they get it or I would have missed out on a few figures myself. I would encourage people to continue to share with each other and help each other out and find it disheartening that others would have a problem with that. There's too much selfishness in the world as it is. I'm pretty sure the spirit of He-Man in general would agree. So good job and thank you Stprime.

Heroic Warrior
    Well I'm going to hope that the vault has Filmation He-man....missed yesterday's Gamestop sale....If I don't get one, I'll just put my custom filmation head from ebay on my loose He-man and buy an ultimate he-man from BBTS...

So what are these Facebook groups I need to follow to get toy updates

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrockgundam04 View Post
    How incredibly rude of you.

I'm flabbergasted at these remarks. Have we really got to the point where some people think sharing information is a bad thing? Maybe we should just shut down all the fan sites and let people fend for themselves.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

It's funny, the original Laser figures were rare foreign exclusives that cost a fortune to obtain now, yet the MOTUC set which actually retained the gimmick is so unpopular that Mattel can barely give them away on sale, and will probably have them in this new shop. They have plenty on eBay.