Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mattel Vault

Heroic Warrior
    It looks like the Spirit of Greyskull is no longer available. Though I got mine already.

tried again today... no luck... are folks having the same issue...??
    GIMME TOYS!-

Quote Originally Posted by H.A.L.9000 View Post
    tried again today... no luck... are folks having the same issue...??
    It must be something to do with your IP address maybe? I'd ring them (but not in the evening as that's probably their busiest time and why you were on hold so long?)

I might actually need to ring them again as my stuff hasn't shipped... anyone know how long Mattel Shop takes to ship items that are in stock?
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

I've been trying to sign up for either the Vault (silver) or the VIP--mostly to get the 20% off coupon code. For the Vault, when I enter my email and hit submit, the screen just scrolls to the top. For the VIP, when I enter my email I get an error message (when I try this one on my phone, it opens up the fields to enter my child's birthday info, but then I get the error message when I try to submit that). I've tried multiple browsers and devices and email addresses.

I submitted a question to customer service, but didn't get any email confirmation that it was sent, so I am doubting it actually went through. Anyone else having these problems or know a solution? Do I need to already have an account registered?
    Last edited by Yukkers; September 26, 2017 at 10:19am.
    I'm basically the dad in the old commercials.

Did you try a different internet browser? Sometimes websites are optimised for certain browsers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    Did you try a different internet browser? Sometimes websites are optimised for certain browsers?
    I tried all sorts of browsers, all sorts of devices, and all sorts of email addresses--I even called customer service and they were of course zero help....

I honestly just want the 20% off coupon--I was able to get a Fisher Price shop one, lol, but I need a Vault one for the Vault stuff it turns out. I'm hoping I get a slew of emails in a day or two like some posters above.
    I'm basically the dad in the old commercials.

My order has been waiting in paypal land for processing / authorization since the 5th of October :/ Not impressed Matty...2 e-mails later and nothing. Starting to wish I could cancel it. Digital River was bad enough, but this is really unacceptable practice...

Plus despite signing up and adding the VIP code, a discount never showed up...and the free shipping... Right now it's working out at nearly $350AUD for x4 figures!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoatmanSays View Post
    My order has been waiting in paypal land for processing / authorization since the 5th of October :/ Not impressed Matty...2 e-mails later and nothing. Starting to wish I could cancel it. Digital River was bad enough, but this is really unacceptable practice...

Plus despite signing up and adding the VIP code, a discount never showed up...and the free shipping... Right now it's working out at nearly $350AUD for x4 figures!!
    Free shipping only applies to the USA and the discount should have applied at the time you placed the order? Was it not there when you got the break down of costs before clicking to submit the order?

Email is rubbish and a waste of time as it takes them weeks to answer and I rang them instead (luckily I'm on a phone package where I get calls to the USA for only 2 pence per minute) I'm in the UK so that helped a lot!
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.