Thread: MotUC DISTRACTUS with Figit Spinner shield and Figit Cube head!

MotUC DISTRACTUS with Figit Spinner shield and Figit Cube head!

"When Castle Grayskull was suddenly surrounded by a massive army of mindless goblins controlled my Skeletor's Dementia Ray, King Randor knew he had to send for He-Man's help or be overrun! What he needed a distraction, something that would draw the horde to one area of the castle walls allowing a single guard to escape. Commissioning Man-At-Arms to create a golem from scrap parts and using Orko's magic to animate it, Distractus was born! This clanking, whirring, blinking, spinning, creation made its way out into battle and drew the goblin horde's attention. Remarkably it survived and aided He-Man in defeating the army. Distractus was later repaired by Roboto and earned its place as a member of the Eternain Royal Guard."

Enter Distractus, an original custom character creation! With a working Figit Spinner shield and cube for head he's the most gimicky MOTU figure out there. Distractus was created from a Darius body, Extendor arm, Transformers battlers arm, Mr Freeze foot, Doomed Superman leg, Galactic Skeletor body cover, and a whole bunch of fodder wires, parts, and pieces. The Figit shield magnetically attaches to his left arm and can be removed, same as his head to be used separately.

For more pictures of this distracting piece head to its page here: Custom MotUC Distractus

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

Wow, that's awesome!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I love this I have that stupid fidget cube and plenty of spinners, this guy is really cool.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

beautiful paint. Excellent realization of design.

Heroic Warrior
    So neat! it feels like a concept that would actually exist if the vintage line were being made today the way it incorporates the trend into the figure. And of course always quality work!

Nice paint job. It passes the "zoom-in test" whats the copper paint colour on the side-of-head cylinder? Is that like metallic copper acrylic? Looks great!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jjhuehn View Post
    Nice paint job. It passes the "zoom-in test" whats the copper paint colour on the side-of-head cylinder? Is that like metallic copper acrylic? Looks great!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    It's a mix of Testos aztek airbrush Copper paint, some games workshop brass, and a little Tamiya clear orange.
    "If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

Very fun concept. I must be one of the few humans left without a spinner, and now I need to get one just to make something similar!
    I am currently accepting commissions for custom figures, just PM me with your project
    See my other customs at; http://www.figurerealm.com/ViewCustoms.php?UID=5291 and see my MOTU customs in these videos;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkXzl-Y0jJ8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI33jTcfuKc
    My blog; http://argenta-2008customs.blogspot.com/