Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTUC Collector's Choice Fan Poll 2017 Results **UPDATED July 2017**

Quote Originally Posted by Vasculio294 View Post
    By the Elder Gods! How did Ghost not make it https://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-c.../unnamed-9.jpg
    Ghost is at the top of my list too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

Colors make you happy! Rainbow Brite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I hope in this years polls the little guys and gals (Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets) and oversized regular figures like Sagitar are all included in the main poll, and not delegated to things like accessories and beasts. We should really see how they stack up and where they'd fit in to the overall desires of the fan community. I know that I am not alone in this.

Attachment 113700
    Agreed!! Once again I'll put my interest out there for Twiggets, more Trollans, Relay, Burbi, Pookie and Swifty's Baby.

I hope in this years polls the little guys and gals (Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets) and oversized regular figures like Sagitar are all included in the main poll, and not delegated to things like accessories and beasts. We should really see how they stack up and where they'd fit in to the overall desires of the fan community. I know that I am not alone in this.

Attachment 113700
    I also agree, They should all be included in the main poll.
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Heroic Warrior

Attachment 113700
    If this is to gage fan demand as to who is most popular and most fans are asking for all these characters to be in one poll why keep them separated. Yet the main plll is featuring the mask of power demons as a two pack but can't or won't feature the Twiggets as a three pack or Dree Elle and Montpellier as a two pack or Sagitar and Dragoon as oversized.

Heroic Warrior
    Looking forward to the polls!

Let's do this! Woo-hoo!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Looking forward to the polls!

Let's do this! Woo-hoo!
    Val said he would take care of this soon.
    I am really impatient too.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Val said he would take care of this soon.
    I am really impatient too.
    Haha! I'm as excited about this as the reveals!

...maybe even a little bit more!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Can't wait to see the new polls!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle, Sharella
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Haha! I'm as excited about this as the reveals!

...maybe even a little bit more!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    same here !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Me too! It definitely infuses all of us with a new wave of enthusiasm for the line, as it reaffirms that it could go on for many more years.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    If this is to gage fan demand as to who is most popular and most fans are asking for all these characters to be in one poll why keep them separated. Yet the main plll is featuring the mask of power demons as a two pack but can't or won't feature the Twiggets as a three pack or Dree Elle and Montpellier as a two pack or Sagitar and Dragoon as oversized.
    This.

So even though more fans (many of whom aren't vocal here because they have migrated to Facebook) likely want a Twiggets 3-pack, and a Dree-Elle & Montork 2-pack, the mask of power demons will win out because of this arbitrary rule.

A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This.

So even though more fans (many of whom aren't vocal here because they have migrated to Facebook) likely want a Twiggets 3-pack, and a Dree-Elle & Montork 2-pack, the mask of power demons will win out because of this arbitrary rule.

That's weird because if they are not included in the poll where could we vote for them ?
    I mean there are not a lot of small and big size stuff to make, so that's tough to make a poll for them and that won't be very representative.
    That would be better to include ALL in one poll.

This.

Yep. You ain't lying!!!

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Yep. You ain't lying!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse View Post
    That's weird because if they are not included in the poll where could we vote for them ?
    I mean there are not a lot of small and big size stuff to make, so that's tough to make a poll for them and that won't be very representative.
    That would be better to include ALL in one poll.
    This.

Agree with this. It's an arbitrary rule leaving behind requested characters. In my case, I've been saying this about Sagitar. I argued in another thread that it should be included in polls and let 4H solve how to solve the oversize. I mentioned how Lady Slither would be about the same amount of plastic required (because of regular legs and long snake body) and she's in the top of polls, I mentioned how amount of plastic for Ram-Man and rock people was also massive if that's the worry, and also I said Sagitar is not necessarily a steed of the size of Nightwalker... well, I hope we see no more exclusions in next poll.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    Agree with this. It's an arbitrary rule leaving behind requested characters. In my case, I've been saying this about Sagitar. I argued in another thread that it should be included in polls and let 4H solve how to solve the oversize. I mentioned how Lady Slither would be about the same amount of plastic required (because of regular legs and long snake body) and she's in the top of polls, I mentioned how amount of plastic for Ram-Man and rock people was also massive if that's the worry, and also I said Sagitar is not necessarily a steed of the size of Nightwalker... well, I hope we see no more exclusions in next poll.
    I've said this for months and posted polls in the poll section that are overwhelmingly in favor of including them all but Val says no. Yeah the Masks of Power Demons shouldn't be in there as a set that would have to be an oversized two pack.

Why do MOTU characters warrant exceptions, but POP and NA characters do not?
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Why do MOTU characters warrant exceptions, but POP and NA characters do not?
    Perfect question my friend.

Heroic Warrior
    We should have the option to vote for Trollan sets, Widgets as a set and POP variant two packs if the Masks of Power Demons as a two pack.

Is Super7 even committing to two packs for the new line?

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I've said this for months and posted polls in the poll section that are overwhelmingly in favor of including them all but Val says no. Yeah the Masks of Power Demons shouldn't be in there as a set that would have to be an oversized two pack.
    What is reasoning behind leaving these characters out of the main poll? Is the reason for leaving them out still applicable now that Super 7 is producing the line?
    Coming straight out of Preternia, tribal chieftess and the original WARRIOR GODDESS, SHARELLA!!!

Sharella needs her day in Classics. She is the only remaining vintage POG character that needs a figure.
    Support Sharella for Collectors Choice!

My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

I would rather the Twiggets come as accessories to future POP figures like Joya, Josh, etc.
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I would rather the Twiggets come as accessories to future POP figures like Joya, Josh, etc.
    I would much rather the Twiggets be voted on their own as a three pack guaranteeing if we get one of them we get them all rather then waiting for them to show up with some other characters and maybe not getting any or only one of them. Based on the last poll Joya and Josh didn't even place in the top 100 but I think the Twiggets would break the top 20.

I agree, the three Twiggets, Dre-Elle, Uncle Montourge and Orical should be looked at as mini characters in their own right and potentially could be sold to us in two separate three packs. They are wanted by the fan base, so let the fan base vote for them.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!