Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mega Construx Masters of the Universe Figures - with review by Pixel Dan

Awesome pics!

I almost expect HE-MAN to start talking about the importance of riding safely, and always wearing a helmet.
    Odd Man Out

Damn, I really want these! Come on man UK, pull your finger out and get these in the shops!

The nice thing is the line already has lots of cool little guys for them to interact with.
    The death knight type characters were amazing. The Marvel figures weren't bad either.

Click here to check out my other drawings!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    The nice thing is the line already has lots of cool little guys for them to interact with.
    The death knight type characters were amazing. The Marvel figures weren't bad either.
    Nice pic. It's awesome how many characters are in this little universe, with many more on the way! I hope it branches out and goes on and on.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; September 14, 2017 at 05:21pm.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    Construx Masters figures have been doing very will in my area. They are usually the first to sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    Awesome pics!

I almost expect HE-MAN to start talking about the importance of riding safely, and always wearing a helmet.
    Ahaha I do on one if these when I posted it on my instagram!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    Construx Masters figures have been doing very will in my area. They are usually the first to sell out.
    I finally checked my local WALLYs, and no sign of HE-MAN and SKELLY, but they had everything else. It's early, but I really think the demand for more is there.
    Odd Man Out

Court Magician
    The Mega Bloks World of warcraft figures and sets are nice stand ins until we receive more official MOTU product.
    Rise of the Beasts - Series 2 action figures !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

Got mine in the mail yesterday, opening them now. I have to say that these are pretty neat...glad I ordered them. They'll look great on my desk at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good news is that I saw a Walmart that was sold out get restocked. So if you missed out on the first shipments, more should be on the way (plus ToysRUs and Target should eventually get them as well).
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

I finally got mine, and I cannot stop looking at them. We need more of these figures!

This line is a good way to get kids interested in MOTU, because they are much more affordable than the 6"ers, and they are at retail.
    Odd Man Out

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I finally got mine, and I cannot stop looking at them. We need more of these figures!

This line is a good way to get kids interested in MOTU, because they are much more affordable than the 6"ers, and they are at retail.
    This.

The pocket size of the figures helps as well.

Now if we can get a more vintage / classic evil henchmen (ex. Merman) , some ethnically diverse Royal Guards along with Clamp Champ we'd have the basis for a broadly appealing line for a new generation of kids. If that happens we all win.
    Rise of the Beasts - Series 2 action figures !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

Most of us would love for MOTU to branch off into it's own MEGA CONSTRUX line. The potential is nearly limitless, and the idea of vehicles and playsets just blows my mind! This truly needs to happen!!

But if it isn't going to happen, I hope we can at least get BEAST MAN and MAN-AT-ARMS. I want to include TEELA and EVIL LYN, but no females have shown up as of yet.

Fingers crossed.
    Odd Man Out