Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Thank you, to everyone that supported these articles and patiently waited for the next one to arrive. That wait has ended. Part 3 is now live on the Fwoosh!

Article Three

Brian (BCRDuke) and I really enjoy doing these and we hope you really enjoy this next round.

Last edited by King Tamusk; August 9, 2017 at 12:51am.

I love these so much. Nice work! Give me Minox and Dragoon all day!

Your link is broken BTW.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

We wanted to be sure to get this out before the huge Org Most-Wanted poll started, in order that you all might be able to consider some of these characters with a visual aid.

For your reference, here are links to the previous articles as well!

Masters of the Universe Classics: The Future - Act II, Part 1
    http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2016/10/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-i/

Masters of the Universe Classics: The Future - Act II, Part 2
    http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2016/12/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-2/
    Last edited by bcrduke; August 8, 2017 at 02:20pm.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Prince Adam, Mantenna, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Glimmer, Adora

Some really exciting entries in this one! I especially love seeing Joya, Josh and the Crimson Fury 3-pack! I love that you also included Spinwit, though I think his JetLag colors would look better than the original vintage figure colors. Other exciting entries are Admiral Scurvy, Gray,the Enchantress, Ileena, Monteeg, Shezar, Mendor, Mallek, Scrollos, Sultra, and Chef Allen!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Another great article, but again I will say, needs more NA! I am THRILLED you put Chef Allen in this list, though! He's a must! My other favorites this round were Sultra, Lizorr, Admiral Scurvy, Mendor, and Spinwit.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Some really exciting entries in this one! I especially love seeing Joya, Josh and the Crimson Fury 3-pack! I love that you also included Spinwit, though I think his JetLag colors would look better than the original vintage figure colors. Other exciting entries are Admiral Scurvy, Gray,the Enchantress, Ileena, Monteeg, Shezar, Mendor, Mallek, Scrollos, Sultra, and Chef Allen!!!
    Thank you!

I'm super happy with that three pack. I think that would be killer. Of course it's POP so it will never happen... but we can try.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: She-Ra, Prince Adam, Mantenna, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Grizzlor, Glimmer, Adora

You guys seem to have a direct line into my imagination for what I want MOTUC to look like...with one glaring exception...

Chase variants?! A plague upon your houses!

Seriously loving that you included Blackbeard though! <3
    "..."

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Really love seeing these. Sometimes I think I get more excited about these than actual reveals....
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Heroic Warrior
    Excellent work guys! Great character choices including some I hadn't thought of! But then thats probably the point, right?

Looking forward to more of these in the future!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    I love these so much. Nice work! Give me Minox and Dragoon all day!

https://i2.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-c...size=768%2C503

https://i1.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-c...size=768%2C487

Your link is broken BTW.
    With Brian Flynn's comments in the last interview he did with Pixel Dan, I'd say these two have a very good chance at getting made.
    Last edited by abaddon; August 8, 2017 at 11:59am.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Love these, I'm happy you guys are still doing them.

I know which Scrollos I want now (blue tunic/purple cape).

Chef Allen! Joya! Admiral Scurvy! Spinwit! The accessories are perfect, Joya's paint job / skirt description sounds amazing, agggh why are these figures not on my shelf already?

I would probably skip the Ice / Fire pack, but would likely pounce on Ice Armor Skeletor, so good call on that.
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Thank you for this article. It's great to see these concepts for potentials MOTUC figures.

I especially like the fact that so many POP characters are represented. I'd love to more Great Rebellion figures at some point. Josh, Crimson Fury or Joya would make great additions to this faction.

I also appreciate that the article shows such diversity from all eras or medias (Lizzor, Dragoon, Gray and Mendor are really cool).

One tiny little suggestion (if ever there is a part 4) would be to tackle the He-Ro, Son of He-Man era in a not so distant future.

Well, anyway, thanks again for the article! Amazing work!
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    We wanted to be sure to get this out before the huge Org Most-Wanted poll started, in order that you all might be able to consider some of these characters with a visual aid.

For your reference, here are links to the previous articles as well!

Masters of the Universe Classics: The Future - Act II, Part 1
    http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2016/10/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-i/

Masters of the Universe Classics: The Future - Act II, Part 2
    http://thefwoosh.com/index.php/2016/12/masters-of-the-universe-classics-the-future-act-ii-part-2/
    Links aren't working.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    AWESOME !!!
    I specially like all the Filmation characters, very good choices.
    I realise with other characters there are a plenty of other possible ones for Classics, and even if I do not know them, I find them pretty cool.
    Motu can live for years with a so huge universe !
    Really good job Brian and Tom ! Congratz !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

By the Great Gargantuan Gods of Eternia!! Part III was soooo worth the wait!! Thank you all very, very much for all the time, effort, and hard work you put into this. You guys are the best!

I didn't think there would be much for me, because I'm into old school Sword & Sorcery type stuff. That said, I saw a minimum of 3 that I totally loved, and about 3 additional ones that I liked a lot. I am $crewed if most of these actually happen. Haha!

Last edited by DC_WARLORD; August 8, 2017 at 01:37pm.
    Odd Man Out

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't wait for more, when they eventually come.
    Does Galactus fart?

Love Admiral Scurvy and Squall! I really hope that happens sometime over the next few years!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Colonel Blast, Evil Robot, the Twiggets and Admiral Scurvy! Very disappointed the Thundercats line was cancelled!

Heroic Warrior
    DRAGOON! Finally! He is number one one my list. Ileena ist great, too!

Superb work as usual guys.

My favourites are scrollos, dragoon, lizorr and the ice armour/fire variants. But honestly they are all cool designs. If you like action figures then you'd find it hard not to be drawn to some of these.

Thank you so much everyone! We are really happy with the reaction so far! This particular article was probably a little more risky, because it's digging deeper into the barrel, so to speak. But I think when you see the concept and hear the arguments for each character, it becomes obvious that they would make great figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    Links aren't working.
    Fixed!! Thank you for the heads up!
    Last edited by bcrduke; August 8, 2017 at 02:26pm.

Nice list! Especially that Ice armor He-man!

BY THE GIRTH OF GOOBOAH ,loving howler and some of the other choices for this article. great job on it

yes, very cool stuff! i don't care as much for some of the human-characters, but I like their weird extras enough to make many of them worthwhile!

I'd like to see what you guys would do with BUBBLOR and the various other C-A-C characters. Plus the Son of He Man guys, etc.

Heroic Warrior
    No Colonel Blast?

These are so fantastic! I would be thrilled beyond belief to get some of these. My highlights are:

Scrollos- really love the yellow costume the best!

Dinosorb- if we got him and Comet Cat I'd be a happy camper as far as the Meteorbs are concerned!

Chef Allen- WOW! he looks so terrific, and that "mini-comic" cookbook is pure brilliance!

Joya- absolutely loving the vintage POP bubble canister!

Admiral Scurvy- he MUST come with Squall, and the included Imp rocket form is a nice touch!

Crimosn Fury, Count Sneer, & Gritstone- perfect Power-Con 3-pack in the future!

Mendor- the "healing hands" alone make the figure!

Josh- Bow needs his "Robin"!

Looking forward to part 4 whenever you lads have the time to get around to it!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Minox! Shezar! Negator! Sultra! Dragoon! Count Sneer and Crimson Fury! Mendor! Ileena! Dinosorb!!! I love seeing these!

Ice Armor He-Man and Fire Armor Skeletor!! Yes!!! I do hope they’ll put the 200x He-Man head in there as I’m not a fan of the original MOTUC He-Man head and I have plenty (ie, too many) copies of it now.

Interesting takes on Josh, Joya (yay!), and Scollos, different from Axel’s versions. I’m kind of undecided about which I like better, although I guess the final choices would depend on how much parts reuse is necessary. Whatever the Horsemen do will no doubt be the best of all possible worlds.

I agree with pushing for an open spellcasting hand for the male figures. I'm probably more indifferent to magic blast effects, but it does seem like we're overdue for a new one.

I really like seeing the idea for Howler! Beast Man deserves his gang, and Goat Man is very lonely. Also thank you for including the Spy-Bat!!!

The Filmation/Power-Con repaint formula is working really well too, it’d be cool if that could be a thing some day. I guess it depends on Super7 making the initial repaintable figures. I’m hoping for Kor and Zanthor next, although Celice/Mira and Princess Nami would be a real challenge since they are even more identical than the others.

Finally I’m also very happy they leave the door open for more since there are so many many more characters worthy of figures. Illumina! King Helios! Saryn! Son of He-Man! Cosmic Enforcers! The Defenders of Trolla and Revenge Squad! The rest of NA! Even more concepts (how about the 4 Horsemen’s obese evil warrior design as Skeletor’s gourmand and rival for Chef Allen). These articles could go on indefinitely. They are always welcome!
    Last edited by gbagok; August 8, 2017 at 04:31pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406