Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Dragoon is a must have for me. Iíve always loved that creature. Iíd like to have him come in around 9 inched or Gygor size but would be content with a build up standard buck like King chublah.
    It'd be awesome if S7 still could access to these molds, which should increase our chances
    to see him sooner than later.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    It'd be awesome if S7 still could access to these molds, which should increase our chances
    to see him sooner than later.
    King Tamusk , is there a part 4 coming? Not sure if i missed you saying there would be one

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    Really looking forward to Part #4. With the recent Stridor reveal, could you be tempted to tackle something a little larger as an added bonus? Would love to see you tackle Mantisaur!

I genuinely believe that your designs have had a hugely positive influence on the figures produced, thus far, by Super7. If not as a direct source of reference, then undoubtedly as a source of inspiration for MOTUC fandom when we go to the polls each year, thus indirectly influencing Super7's decisions via the fans. Your visual designs plant the seeds. Until you released your design of the Crimson Fury, I had no idea I needed him to join the ranks of my Great Rebellion - now, he's one of my most wanted, especially as I remember him from the UK comics I got as a kid! The evidence speaks for itself - Hawke, Granita, Karg, Dylamug, Wrap-Trap, Dree-Elle & Montork, Lodar.

Keep up the good work Tamusk! You're efforts are very much appreciated.
    Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. Part 4 is definitely in the works and little surprise for the ORG too. Unfortunately, itís only something that BCRDuke and I can work on in our free time, which we donít have much of these days. Hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    What you said of Crimson Fury, my thoughts re Raven and Minox!
    Thank you! I am really happy you dig the concept for Raven! Iíd be absolutely thrilled if he ever became a figure that was inspired by my art.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Yay! Actually just made a list of characters Iíd love to see you tackle. The rest of vintage New Adventures

Artilla
    Sagitar
    Vizar
    Nocturna
    Butthead
    Hoove
    Staghorn

As well as
    Crystoll
    Drissi
    Caz
    Game Master
    Colonel Blast
    Lieutenant Andra
    Dark Dream
    Angast
    Garth
    Red Knight
    King Torius
    any of the Son Of He-Man characters.
    There are quite a few among this list thatíll make it in the next article.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'd love to see both Blackstar and Vypra done. Yes, they technically aren't in MOTU but a statue of Blackstar was and Vypra was meant to be a MOTU character so why not??
    Hmmmm...maaaaaybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I have to admit, that these articles are a huge inspiration when it comes to buying into characters I've never known before. I know the Filmation lot because I grew up with them and I knew some of the toys, but the way you draw them gets me excited and interested in wanting to buy them. Even if they're not part of my Filmation "canon", they fit in perfectly with the world simply because of how you suggested they should look. Can't wait for part 4. Not sure if we'll see it before or after SDCC though. As that can again mess things up?
    Thank you! This is exactly why we did these articles; to help generate interest in the wide variety of interesting and colorful characters in the brand that might not be recognized. There are literally hundreds of characters available and so many of them would make fun figures. I personally would love to add another 200 to my collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    King Tamusk , is there a part 4 coming? Not sure if i missed you saying there would be one
    Yes, there is. And I’m hoping to have the artwork done this month so BCRDuke has enough time to finish the writing. If all goes well, it would be great to have it up before SDCC.

Made a Howler , Heres how i made it

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    He's stunning, congrats!
    Now, feel free to share this through every S7 social networks
    and we're good for another obscur winner character!
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

That’s awesome, Facet! Nice work!

Cool!!!!!!! Great use of parts
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

Hey did you guys ever finish part 4. i thought it was to supposed role out at powercon?

Really excited for part 4, too. But I understand these things take time. Whenever they arrive, they'll be gratefully received!

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Really excited for part 4, too. But I understand these things take time. Whenever they arrive, they'll be gratefully received!
    Looking forward to seeing Part 4 !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Hey did you guys ever finish part 4. i thought it was to supposed role out at powercon?
    History shows that when it comes to this, appreciate it when it comes, if it comes at all!! Otherwise, start drawing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rewkee View Post
    DRAGOON! Finally! He is number one one my list.
    That makes two of us.

I spoke with Tom (the artist of these) at Power Con. He mentioned a new job that has prevented him from having the time to spend on a part 4, but that it is still in the works. He was hoping to get back to it after SDCC but was still too busy. Sounds like now that Power Con is over that he might have a little extra time, so hopefully in the next couple of months he might have something to present to us.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I spoke with Tom (the artist of these) at Power Con. He mentioned a new job that has prevented him from having the time to spend on a part 4, but that it is still in the works. He was hoping to get back to it after SDCC but was still too busy. Sounds like now that Power Con is over that he might have a little extra time, so hopefully in the next couple of months he might have something to present to us.
    Thanks for the update buddy. Brian and Tom makes such an awesome work here, the 3 first articles contribute towards helping Motuc to live longer !

Hope he likes his new job and that is profitable for him.

hope for us it is profitable enough for him to have extra time to draw these awesome characters !

Heroic Warrior
    This is great work. I hope to see more. I'm also glad there're some shared wants with my Most Wanted page.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Thanks for the update buddy. Brian and Tom makes such an awesome work here, the 3 first articles contribute towards helping Motuc to live longer !

Hope he likes his new job and that is profitable for him.

hope for us it is profitable enough for him to have extra time to draw these awesome characters !
    Thank you for saying this. We are glad people enjoy the articles!

We have some new ones coming. Both Tom and I have been really busy with work, but we promise to have something new soon!
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

You guys are all awesome, and I'm sure part 4 will be worth the wait. I love C and D list characters so much!

If I could actually write, I'd be doing short stories about characters like Garn, Prince Dakon, Kol Darr, and Tug O War.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; September 17, 2018 at 02:01am.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Thank you for saying this. We are glad people enjoy the articles!

We have some new ones coming. Both Tom and I have been really busy with work, but we promise to have something new soon!
    You are welcome but you and Tom really deserve it. I really enjoy looking these articles.

Hope Tom will draw Colonel Blast as well, he almost did all my most wanted but this one. I know he is not his favorite but hope he will draw him with a nice combo of Rio blast, General Sunder/horde trooper parts reuse. So with your great ideas that will help

Super7 to produce him cheaper and that way to have better chances to see him made in Classics !

I can honestly say, I'm equally as excited for the coming of the fourth installment of these articles as I am the next prototype reveals for CC wave #3!

Bcrduke & Tamusk both deserve huge applause for giving us these! You're literally keeping the dream alive, guys!
    Last edited by Stagnataur; September 26, 2018 at 12:03pm.

I can honestly say, I'm equally as excited for the coming of the fourth installment of these articles as I am the next prototype reveals for CC wave #3!

Bcrduke & Tamusk both deserve huge applause for giving us these! You're literally keeping the dream alive, guys!
    I second that !
    Same feeling here

I'm guessing, with the upcoming reveals of CC wave #3, whenever that may be, it would make more sense to wait until that has passed before publishing part #4 of this amazing article.

Brian and Tom made an article for almost all my most wanted figures for Collectors' choice, just missing Colonel Blast !

The crimson countess was awesome is she part of wave four?