Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    My favorite of these lists is the second. Far too much Filmation on this list. And you start making figures like the chef and this line will die.

And I may have missed them, but are there no new mini comics figures, 30th CAC entries in there? Or Defenders of Trolla? I think people want Hans Hammer Holder, Red Shadow, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I specifically want to point out how glad I am that Gray is included in this round. I think he and Sharella are long overdue in order to finish the POG main cast. I think for some reason Gray wasn't really talked about much on the forums any more (as opposed to, say, Josh or Tug-o-war), so I am glad he is making a comeback here in this article and I hope many people will vote for him (and Sharella) in the upcoming polls.
    I'm weird. I don't have or even want HE-RO, but GRAY would be an instant buy for me.

SULTRA is one of my biggest wants, so I was really happy to see her turn up. A sexy, green skin witch in a pointy hat? How can you not want her??

I think it's obvious that I like KOL DARR.

There's a few more, but the reasoning is the same: They simply look great.

As far as which color SCROLLOS I would prefer....the 'standard' 50% version would be more than fine for me. My second choice would be the scarlet outfit, but I doubt I would ever see it.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; August 9, 2017 at 01:19pm.
    Odd Man Out

Widget
    Dragoon would be awesome! Super 7 needs to start making big creatures. Mythic Legions are doing them and they're doing well.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Next to Kittrina, Ileena is my most wanted figure, and I would be thrilled if it looked exactly like this design (perfect translation into Classics). Basically, there isn't a single figure on this list I wouldn't get.
    Would be very cool to get Jarvan with her
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Out of curiosity, which Lou Scheimer SoH character were you hoping for the most?
    • He-Ro
    • Kay-La
    • Fork-Lift

• Skeletor
    • Evil-Lyn
    • Mer-Man
    • Trap-Jaw

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    • He-Ro
    • Kay-La
    • Fork-Lift

• Skeletor
    • Evil-Lyn
    • Mer-Man
    • Trap-Jaw
    I'd much rather see renderings for the unique villains then more Variants.
    Slob Boar
    Missle Toe
    Ever Mean
    Last edited by bribri4u; August 9, 2017 at 09:42pm.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Did he have a bearded head before? Was that represented in some media form? If so, I was not aware of it.
    No, not official. But, this custom is outstanding!
    And it would be nice to have another He-Man head variant instead of the same ones all the time.

Chef Allen!

I just read the article... nice work!! (I thought I was the only one who wanted a Filmation Blackbeard figure!)

Dragoon and Negator are musts for this line, and Ileena and Enchantress have been on my wish list for years! Also, Minox would be AMAZING!

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I agree with what others have said I wanna see New Adventures finished
    Absolutely, 100%, and without a doubt New Adventures should get priority before any other figures. I understand the need for Super7 to diversify their 4-figure sets with each wave, but NA should be represented in each and every one until the vintage line has been completed in MOTUC.

I have nothing against Chef Allen, but it really makes me angry when he shares the same wish-list as Spinwit - a character who should have been made years ago!!!!!!!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I just read the article... nice work!! (I thought I was the only one who wanted a Filmation Blackbeard figure!)

Dragoon and Negator are musts for this line, and Ileena and Enchantress have been on my wish list for years! Also, Minox would be AMAZING!

Absolutely, 100%, and without a doubt New Adventures should get priority before any other figures. I understand the need for Super7 to diversify their 4-figure sets with each wave, but NA should be represented in each and every one until the vintage line has been completed in MOTUC.

I have nothing against Chef Allen, but it really makes me angry when he shares the same wish-list as Spinwit - a character who should have been made years ago!!!!!!!
    Totally agree to think we are this far in and don't have Hoove, Lizzor, Kayo, Spinwit, Sagitar, and Master Sebrian is a crime.

King Tamusk why did you guys choose to give Lizzor a second head instead of just a removable helmet but only gave Spinwit a helmeted head I think it would work better the other way. Plus I always kind of crushed on Spinwit and Flipshot in the cartoon.
    Last edited by bribri4u; August 10, 2017 at 01:23am.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

I like the idea of Baron Grod/Danavas like you did for King Tamusk/King Barbo.

For sure there are more obscure character in the 3rd article in comparison with the 2 first ones, but that shows us how huge is the Motu universe.

Club Grayskull can last around 4 years, and we will get all the Filmation variants.
    Meanwhile they could select of lot of very original characters for the Collectors' choice sub, and this sub could last for many many years !

I am really expecting there will be collectors who would want to pick Z-listers and characters they do not even know they exist ( that's my case for most of the characters they appear in the Artcile 3 ) because that is really cool to have a complete Motu universe with Filmation, 200X, NA, concepts figures, different mini comics etc...

And Brian started to talk about vehicules, creatures and playsets which is a very good news and proves us the Classic lines is doing pretty well.

Thank you, to everyone that supported these articles and patiently waited for the next one to arrive. That wait has ended. Part 3 is now live on the Fwoosh!

Article Three

Brian (BCRDuke) and I really enjoy doing these and we hope you really enjoy this next round.

I have to admit, Howler really caught my eye since I'd never heard of him. Now I gotta go look him up in the Compendium Guide.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Widget
    This third list is very exciting.

I would go for:

Admiral Scurvy and Squall
    Negator and the Nerbs
    The Enchantress and Drude
    Ileena
    Kol Darr
    Monteeg and Blackbeard
    Dragoon

Quote Originally Posted by lieven146 View Post
    This third list is very exciting.

I would go for:

Admiral Scurvy and Squall
    Negator and the Nerbs
    The Enchantress and Drude
    Ileena
    Kol Darr
    Monteeg and Blackbeard
    Dragoon
    The Filmation list is my favorite too

Excellent article! Great work by both of you.

I'll always want the big poll where everyone votes to be one of the big deciding factors on what characters fans want to see next. But these are definitely cool for showing how different characters might possibly exist in MOTUC.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I have to admit, Howler really caught my eye since I'd never heard of him. Now I gotta go look him up in the Compendium Guide.
    He's not in the guide, because he doesn't have an official name. He was little more than an background character in the books.
    However, I would like to have him. Together with Goat-Man and the Griffon, Beast Man would have his own little gang and I think he deserves that.
    (So would Mer-Man. Give me the Filmation Fish Men and Krakor from the german audio plays.)

Court Magician
    This. Would love dragoon and maybe a Molkrom too...

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Hoarder View Post
    Dragoon would be awesome! Super 7 needs to start making big creatures. Mythic Legions are doing them and they're doing well.
    My trade list.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...08#post3705608

Check my feedback.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084423/
    eBay- username -dracos70

Hexcellent Horror Hostess

Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

HAHA! Thank you. We covered a lot of your favorites this time. Who are you going to root for to show up in the next article?
    :
    Everyone!

But if I have to narrow it down, I'll say:

Lieutenant Andra
    Songster
    Darkdream
    Nocturna
    Colonel Blast
    Riders of Morc leader
    Satma
    Wise Old Wizardess
    Crystoll
    Hoove
    Saryn
    Ofta
    Keclar
    Princess Kirma
    Artilla
    Snake Goddess
    Crackers the Clown (you did Chef Allen so now you HAVE to do Crackers!)
    Sawtooth
    Gargoyles of Xarkoran
    He-Ra
    Staghorn
    Spirit
    Vizar
    Butthead
    Iandir the Ice Empress
    Lady Miranda
    Count Kravon
    Illumina
    Kay-La
    Lady Slither
    Rana
    Detector
    Sagitar
    Woock
    Faultmaster
    Xugar
    Darkspy
    Comet Cat
    Snake Horde Troopers
    Pigboy
    Gorgone
    Prince Keldor
    Skeleton Warriors
    Starchild
    Elders
    Tarrak
    Anti-Keldor
    Celice
    Spyster
    Andras
    Andros
    Tyn-Mah
    Angast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; August 14, 2017 at 02:31am.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Hexcellent Horror Hostess

Part 3 of theFwoosh article Future MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    He's not in the guide, because he doesn't have an official name. He was little more than an background character in the books.
    However, I would like to have him.)
    IIRC, he actually did make it in under "Wolf People" in the Factions & Races section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; August 10, 2017 at 01:33pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I'd much rather see renderings for the unique villains then more Variants.
    Slob Boar
    Missle Toe
    Ever Mean
    I would rather not have figures of characters for which there is no illustration.

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Would be very cool to get Jarvan with her
    I would be thrilled to get Jarvan because he would provide 3 figures in one (after some slight customizing). To get Zem all that is required is a straight up repaint, and then for Spyster it's a repaint and a new head!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I would be thrilled to get Jarvan because he would provide 3 figures in one (after some slight customizing). To get Zem all that is required is a straight up repaint, and then for Spyster it's a repaint and a new head!
    Yes you are right, Zem could be a great Power-Con repaint

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Even Spinwit has to eat!! C'mon man, these guys are starving ... they've been living off that stale "Eternian Baked Good" that Wun-Dar brought along years ago

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    My favorite of these lists is the second. Far too much Filmation on this list. And you start making figures like the chef and this line will die.

And I may have missed them, but are there no new mini comics figures, 30th CAC entries in there? Or Defenders of Trolla? I think people want Hans Hammer Holder, Red Shadow, etc.

Josh is a mini-comic character

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Yes you are right, Zem could be a great Power-Con repaint

http://www.robertartwriter.com/Retur...myr_SC_062.jpg
    zim1.jpg

Wow, look at the difference in color on this screenshot of Zem! Really shows how much televisions could vary depending on the settings. I'll have to re-watch "Return of Granamyr" tonight and check out his colors again.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I would rather not have figures of characters for which there is no illustration.
    Original bible no......last mini-comics, yes, there were.

**EDIT**

Actually, there may have been an illustration of those three even before the mini-comics, as there is an image showing Skeletor sitting on a throne with Missile-Toe and Evermean behind him, with Bug-Eye, Slob Boar, and Tung Lashor below him. I don't know if this image is from the SOH bible, though I presume it is given those three look identical to their appearances in the last mini-comics.
    Last edited by Shecky; August 10, 2017 at 04:56pm.

Great article, there's some really good ideas and concepts here and the artwork is fantastic. However some of the Filmation characters are really scraping the barrel IMO. Minox look amazing! I really want Spinwit but those vintage toy colours are so horrible IMO, I really hope they use the cartoon colours for him, not only are they much better but they fit in with the colour scheme of the rest of the Galactic Guardians/protectors.
    The characters from this selection I'd personally be interested in are:
    Scrollos (original blue colour)
    Minox
    Gray
    Spinwit (cartoon colours)
    Crimson Fury
    Dragoon
    Lizorr
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one