Thread: Super7 Supercast Episode 5

Super7 Supercast Episode 5

Brian Flynn from Super7 is here to give you updates on the current state of all things Masters of the Universe. This video covers updates different brands and products from Super7. But for MOTU fans, we get updates for:
    • SDCC MOTU M.U.S.C.L.E. - 1:07
    • Power-Con MOTUC 3-Pack exclusives - 3:02
    • Power-Con MOTU M.U.S.C.L.E. wave 2 "slime" can - 4:05
    • Power-Con Japanese vinyl figures - 4:37
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Those Power-Con 3 packs look really awesome!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Need more vintage style please,
    The true power of childhood is imagination.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    Those Power-Con 3 packs look really awesome!
    Don't they?! They look great!

Just a shame that Brian couldn't flip the box around...
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

I'm excited to see them. Now I need to figure out when BBTS is going to ship them out to me once they have them in hand after (during? nah, probably not) Powercon so I know when they'll charge me.

I've said it before but I'll say it again here: I was not going to get the minicomic set but...that trapjaw just... just....

Well anyway I decided to get it. And now I have reason to go back and buy the TRU 2 Pack Merman and the Red Beastman.

I'm starting to think I do not need a hood for that Lord Gr'Asp. I've founda custom provider that I was going to buy from but...he looks really good. Gotta wait until in hand.

Also that Slime can of M.U.S.C.L.E. MOTU Figures ...gahds it makes me want it. Then I'd have to track down the one from last year, and I dont really need them, but....

I'm stuttering. Some cool stuff.

Now if I can find out when they are shipping out the first wave of MOTUC.

Heroic Warrior
    A bit light on with detail, but I like that...save the fun stuff for a reveal at PowerCon

Echoing the comments above though, I'd LOVE to get my hands on that slime can!!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Now I need to figure out when BBTS is going to ship them out to me once they have them in hand...
    The Non-Attendee stock won't get here for a while. Their shipping window is probably similar to ours, which is up to 8 weeks after Power-Con.

The ones for the con had to be express shipped, which ate up a lot of extra money. Everything else is on a regular boat shipment.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Val I know You said the Collectors Choice & Club Grayskull figures from the may preorder are still in production, but do you know if Brian Flynn will have anything to show fans on these at powercon, be it a production sample photo or A sample figure of each. We know these are supposed to ship in October from the factory.

Also have you heard anything about when the preorders might open up for the Collectors Choice & Club Grayskull figures we saw at SDCC?
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

I watched this yesterday hoping for an update on the May preorders and was a little surprised he didn't even mention them.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Val I know You said the Collectors Choice & Club Grayskull figures from the may preorder are still in production, but do you know if Brian Flynn will have anything to show fans on these at powercon, be it a production sample photo or A sample figure of each. We know these are supposed to ship in October from the factory.

Also have you heard anything about when the preorders might open up for the Collectors Choice & Club Grayskull figures we saw at SDCC?
    Well the plan is to ship some time in October. But it could trip into November. That's just how production runs some times, especially with boat shipments being a bit hit or miss with their shipping window.

I'm not sure what Super7 will have on display. Sorry!
    My guess, though, is just prototypes.