Thread: Potential Pricing Help? Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Potential Pricing Help? Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

I found out recently that my little brother has stage four lung Cancer that has spread to his adrenal gland. I have been trying to help him while he is waiting for disability to kick in (he cannot work through the pain and the meds are not safe to take doing his line of work). I am contemplating selling some of my MOTUC stuff. I have deboxed everything, but just to be on display in a glass case. I still have all of the boxes for everything. I am just not sure what fair prices would be, but I also do not want to lose money that I spent. Can anyone tell me the going rate for Grayskull and Point Dredd? I also have most of the She-Ra figures. Thanks in advance! Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, I was not sure where to post it.

Sorry to hear about your brother's illness.

In response to your question about values, you can post the items in the Marketplace forum. You can take offers for them.
    Collectibles are only worth as much as you can get for them and don't have any true set value.
    Those who can master the kairu can become all-powerful Redakai

You can always go to ebay, search for the item, and then on the left hand side, under show only, check the sold listings box. That will give you a general idea of what things are selling for. You will also have to keep in mind shipping and ebay fees. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    You can always go to ebay, search for the item, and then on the left hand side, under show only, check the sold listings box. That will give you a general idea of what things are selling for. You will also have to keep in mind shipping and ebay fees. Good luck.
    Thank you, I honestly was not aware of that feature. Ebay has changed a lot since I first joined and I pretty much only buy stuff on there on occasion.

Thank you both for your suggestions. My brother told me today that he believes his disability is going to be kicking in soon. Apparently there was a mix up with paper work that was straightened out. He just had to drive down to the hospital and sign some forms.
    Last edited by IceyCat; September 21, 2017 at 09:37pm.