Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1207

Thread: Super7 Wave 2 MOTUC CC & CG (2018 Wave 1) Pre-Order information & discussion

Apologies if this has allready been answered but is there any way to add individual figures to an order or do i need to contact super7?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Apologies if this has allready been answered but is there any way to add individual figures to an order or do i need to contact super7?
    Once you have a 4 pack in your cart, you can then go back and add individual figures from that 4 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Once you have a 4 pack in your cart, you can then go back and add individual figures from that 4 pack.
    Thanks, does that apply for an order i made several months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Thanks, does that apply for an order i made several months ago?
    You would probably have to contact them. I would do it quickly with the deadline being on Thursday.

Click here for Wave 2 pre-order details!

The Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull and Classics Wave 2 Collections are each a set of four deluxe, 7-inch tall, highly articulated and fully posable action figures including a host of accessories and interchangeable parts. Each super detailed Classics Figure is sculpted by the Four Horsemen and comes packaged in a brand new blister package featuring new artwork inspired by the iconic vintage Masters of the Universe toys.

This is a made-to-order release and the pre-order window will close this Thursday - March 15th. Once this window closes Super7 will not be able to accept any additional orders for this release.

Also, various questions have popped up from fans related to Wave 1 and Wave 2. Super7 has provided some straight-forward answers to these questions to better inform fans who have yet to pre-order Wave 2:

1. What is the delivery date for Wave 2?

Wave 2 is expected to arrive from the factory and start shipping to customers at some point in August 2018.

2. What steps will Super7 take so that future female figures will not have incorrect hip pegs?

The hip pegs have been replaced for Wave 2 and for future waves.

3. Both Dylamug and Man-E-Faces have rotating faces. Also, many fans discovered that simply forcing Tri-Klops visor by hand will not free it and they are required to use a hair dryer or hot water to free up the visor. What measures will you implement so future rotating elements don't have the same problem of Tri-Klops visor?

After having reviewed the matter further, we are working with our factory to isolate the issue so it is corrected on future figures with rotating parts.

4. In light of examples of breakage being reported, will a stronger neck peg be implemented in Wave 2 and beyond?

The plastic hardness will continue to be fine-tuned.

5. Are different plastics being explored for Wave 2 and beyond to avoid the waxy / shiny surface?

The surface quality will continue to be fine-tuned.

6. What is the procedure for returning faulty items, and will you provide a prepaid return label as well?

We're offering a refund for Teela in-package for fans who don't like how the final product turned out. Since this return is optional, we do not cover the cost of return shipping and you will have to ship Teela back at your own expense.

For any figures that have an obvious defect or missing accessory, we have some CS stock to cover replacements and there is no cost to our customers to replace these products. To get the process started, you will need to provide photos of the defective figure for our review. For a missing accessory, you will need to provide photos showing the accessory is missing in an unopened, in-package figure so we have proof this was a factory error. After you have your photos ready, please contact our friendly Customer Service department and they will be happy to help!

Click here for Wave 2 pre-order details!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

The answers to all but #6 are quite encouraging.

#6 is basically a middle finger to people unhappy with Teela, especially since the hip pegs are an obvious factory error (admitted in their previous answers and at Toyfair) and shipping back will cost 25-40 percent of the proposed refund.
    Last edited by jscott991; March 13, 2018 at 08:04pm.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Is there a payment plan for wave two, like there was with wave one?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    The answers to all but #6 are quite encouraging.

#6 is basically a middle finger to people unhappy with Teela, especially since the hip pegs are an obvious factory error (admitted in their previous answers and at Toyfair) and shipping back will cost 25-40 percent of the proposed refund.
    Wouldn’t the wrong hip peg be an obvious defect as Brian himself said it wasn’t supposed to be that way? So the onus is on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Is there a payment plan for wave two, like there was with wave one?
    Yep just ordered with it. Payments will be down payment when you order, then another 1/3rd on April 15th and the final 1/3rd on May 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Wouldn’t the wrong hip peg be an obvious defect as Brian himself said it wasn’t supposed to be that way? So the onus is on them.
    I somehow don't think they will see it that way. Plus, the word is that you can't tell unless you open her.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

At this stage, it looks like I will not be receiving my wave 1 figures before the w2 pre-order closes. I am "thisclose" to partial paying wave 2, but I am so afraid to use my personal info on a partial payment 3rd party system. How reputable is Partial.ly? Is it safe? I know most sites are vulnerable to data hacks, but is this a proven company?

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    6. What is the procedure for returning faulty items, and will you provide a prepaid return label as well?

[B]We're offering a refund for Teela in-package for fans who don't like how the final product turned out. Since this return is optional, we do not cover the cost of return shipping and you will have to ship Teela back at your own expense.

For any figures that have an obvious defect or missing accessory, we have some CS stock to cover replacements and there is no cost to our customers to replace these products. To get the process started, you will need to provide photos of the defective figure for our review. For a missing accessory, you will need to provide photos showing the accessory is missing in an unopened, in-package figure so we have proof this was a factory error. After you have your photos ready, please contact our friendly Customer Service department and they will be happy to help!
    Well, this has certainly relieved some of my stress...

Although, I haven't gotten my figures yet, so I'm not sure - but, are all of the accessories clearly visible from a sealed package?
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Well, this has certainly relieved some of my stress...

Although, I haven't gotten my figures yet, so I'm not sure - but, are all of the accessories clearly visible from a sealed package?
    I have been Telling you they had CS stock and you didn't believe me. I even posted the emails CS sent me showing they had extra stock they planned to sell in two of their stores and they had people on a wait list to be able to purchases extra figure stock, but now that Val postes them saying they have CS stock to replace damaged figures from the factory... this has certainly relieved some of your stress? You were listening to someone on here the other day who told you they knew Super7 had no CS stock..... Shakes my head.

You're welcome
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I have been Telling you they had CS stock and you didn't believe me. I even posted the emails CS sent me showing they had extra stock they planned to sell in two of their stores and they had people on a wait list to be able to purchases extra figure stock, but now that Val postes them saying they have CS stock to replace damaged figures from the factoy... this has certainly relieved some of your stress? You were listening to someone on here the other day who told you they knew Super7 had no CS stock..... Shakes my head.

You're welcome
    No, I was going by what Brian said in his SuperCast video.

No, I was going by what Brian said in his SuperCast video.
    I showed you proof with back and forth emails. All Brian said was they can't replace Teela if you just want to return her because you weren't happy with the look of the figure.

I told you its common sence that a toy Company has to order extra stock to replace damaged Items. The horsemen are a small company and they do it so super7 must have it too.

Next time i'm just going to keep quiet and not try to help.

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I showed you proof with back and forth emails. All Brian said was they can't replace Teela if you just want to return her because you weren't happy with the look of the figure.

I told you its common sence that a toy Company has to order extra stock to replace damaged Items. The horsemen are a small company and they do it so super7 must have it too.
    Time will tell...

I'm not sure if they planned on the sheer number of figures being returned to them.

mjw41 is correct. All Brian was talking about was the Teela refund for people who didn't like how she looked.
    I realize it definitely could have been interpreted as across-the-board remark about no CS stock, but it was just in regards to that one figure and that type of return, even though it didn't sound like that the way he said it in the video. Heck, he accidentally said Wave 3 instead of Wave 2 in regards to the pre-order.

I'm not sure if they planned on the sheer number of figures being returned to them.
    I doubt that will happen. I'm sure there will be some returns, but that sort of thing is never as severe as some fans online make it out to be.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Time will tell...

I tried to be nice and put your mind at ease with info I had. You never responded to it and that's fine.
    I was just trying to help, next time i'm just going to mind my business and let you believe what you want because at the end of the day it doesn't affect my order with Super7.

I realize it definitely could have been interpreted as across-the-board remark about no CS stock, but it was just in regards to that one figure and that type of return, even though it didn't sound like that the way he said it in the video. Heck, he accidentally said Wave 3 instead of Wave 2 in regards to the pre-order.
    Yeah, this is how I (and many others) took it. And I was even more on edge because I haven't heard from Super7 since paying for my original order...

Hopefully there is enough CS stock to go around!

Yeah, this is how I (and many others) took it. And I was even more on edge because I haven't heard from Super7 since paying for my original order...
    And I can totally see it. It definitely came across like that in the video, so I certainly understand why you and others were worried about that. It was a valid concern.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks to all of the fans who put those questions out there, so Super 7 could provide some answers before March 15th. I also disagree with #6 since the Teela hip peg issues also sounds like a defect to me and I think should be treated like any other defects for returns. Since wave 2 won't be delivered until August, I'm guessing wave 3 will be delivered in early 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    Thanks to all of the fans who put those questions out there, so Super 7 could provide some answers before March 15th. I also disagree with #6 since the Teela hip peg issues also sounds like a defect to me and I think should be treated like any other defects for returns. Since wave 2 won't be delivered until August, I'm guessing wave 3 will be delivered in early 2019?
    But they can only usually exchange unopened stock. This is why they want pictures if you notice an accessory missing and they are clearly visible in the package, or say you see your man at arms torso was assembled backwards. There should be exceptions because some figures had a frozen arm joint and when tried to move it snapped off at the peg. or removing hawks head to put on deloras snapped the neck peg. It's very sad that a good amount of these figures were poorly assembled at the Super7 factory and the factory owner did not do their job overseeing QC and instead shipped sub par product along with well assembled figures. I wouldn't want to be that factory owner when Brian Flynn grabs him, because the factory has made Super7 look bad.

Absolutely. Having these answers in writing is much better than coming to us in a video. Plus, they can be way more articulate with the rules of such situations as the defective figure exchanges.

And, I agree, the hip-issue is definitely a defect and should be treated accordingly. The problem is that it's not always possible to tell unless taken out of the package...

Thanks to all of the fans who put those questions out there, so Super 7 could provide some answers before March 15th.
    I took it upon myself to submit them.
    It was good to have all the questions in one place, and thanks to those who compiled them. But I wouldn't count on this being a regular thing. That's why we have the monthly Q&A. I only did it because of the pre-order that is about to close.

Heroic Warrior
    I took it upon myself to submit them.
    It was good to have all the questions in one place, and thanks to those who compiled them. But I wouldn't count on this being a regular thing. That's why we have the monthly Q&A. I only did it because of the pre-order that is about to close.
    Oh cool Val. Thanks for doing that!