Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 990

Thread: Super7 MOTUC CC & CG - 2018 Wave 1 Pre-Order information - pre-order extended!

  1. #1
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    34,307

    Super7 MOTUC CC & CG - 2018 Wave 1 Pre-Order information - pre-order extended!

    UPDATED: November 9th, 2017

    Super7 has provided updated sculpts from the Four Horsemen for the current 2018 Wave 1 MOTUC pre-orders. Check out the photos and details below,
    and click here to pre-order yours today!

    "Hi Masters of the Universe Fans and Customers -

    We wanted to share the latest updated sculpts for the MOTU Classics Wave 2 Figures with you. We just received these images from The Four Horsemen and we think they look amazing!

    As previously announced, we have extended the open time for the Wave 2 pre-order until we confirm shipping for the Wave 1 figures.

    We will continue to update you on the status of Wave 1 (hopefully you have seen our other emails and videos discussing the updates to the figures), and let you know when the Wave 2 pre-order will close.

    We are currently looking at Wave 1 to be completed around the last week of November or first week of December at the factory, and then shipping after that.

    Thank you again for your patience and support as we continue to build our MOTU line. Our ultimate goal is to provide the best possible (and fun!) products that we can, and hopefully you will all agree with us when you get the latest group of figures in hand.

    By the Power of Grayskull!
    Thank you again for all your support,
    Team Super7"










    ------------------
    UPDATED: October 31st, 2017

    Super7 has extended their MOTUC 2018 wave 1 (Super7 wave 2) pre-order.
    Check out the info about the update below,
    and click here to pre-order yours today!

    "Hi Masters of the Universe Fans and Customers -

    We wanted to let all of you know that we are extending the pre-order period for Wave 2 of Club Grayskull and Collector’s Choice series figures from Super7. We have heard from many of you that you are uncomfortable ordering the next wave of figures before you get the first wave in hand, and quite honestly we can’t argue with that logic. So, to that end, we will keep the Wave 2 pre-order open until we deliver Wave 1. We figure that is only fair.

    We will continue to update you on the status of Wave 1 (hopefully you have seen our other emails and videos discussing the updates to the figures), and let you know when the Wave 2 pre-order will close. We are currently looking at Wave 1 to be completed around the last week of November or first week of December at the factory, and then shipping after that.

    Thank you again for your patience and support as we continue to build our MOTU line. Our ultimate goal is to provide the best possible (and fun!) products that we can, and hopefully you will all agree with us when you get the latest group of figures in hand.

    By the Power of Grayskull!
    Thank you again for all your support, Team Super7"

    ------------------
    UPDATED: October 18th, 2017

    The accessories for CC Dylamug and Granita, and for CG Sorceress, Man-E-Faces, and Tung Lashor have been updated, and added to the info below!

    ------------------
    UPDATED: October 4th, 2017

    Super7's 2018 Wave 1 MOTUC pre-orders have begun!

    Masters of the Universe Classics - Collector's Choice 2018 Wave 1 - Set of Four (Pre-Order)
    $139.99
    CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

    PAYMENT IS TAKEN AT TIME OF CHECKOUT
    This is a made-to-order, pre-order item that will ship in Spring 2018.
    Click HERE for the Payment Plan details.
    Pre-orders end on 12:00am midnight, PST, October 31st.

    The MOTUC Collector's Choice 2018 Wave 1 Collection is a set of four deluxe, 7" tall, highly articulated and fully posable action figures including a host of accessories and interchangeable parts. Each super detailed Classics Figure is sculpted by the Four Horsemen and comes packaged in a brand new blister package featuring new artwork inspired by the iconic vintage Masters of the Universe toys. This MOTUC Collection includes:
    • Dylamug: The evil robotic Horde Trooper comes with Incineration Blast. UPDATE - The evil robotic Horde Trooper comes with rotating face pieces, Cartoon-style Horde crest, firing Horde Crest, and Toy-style Horde Crest (accessories not shown).
    • Karg: The ghoulish commander of Skeletor's army comes armed with Crucia - The Dagger of Agony and a Fleshburner Laser Gun.
    • Wraptrap: The cursed undead creature emerges from the eons with the Khopesh of Kartan and Necrobow.
    • Granita: The superhuman heroine of the Rock People arrives with her Refraction Laser at the ready. UPDATE - The superhuman heroine of the Rock People arrives with rock pieces and her Refraction Laser (not shown) at the ready.

    Masters of the Universe Classics - Club Grayskull 2018 Wave 1 - Set of Four (Pre-Order)
    $139.99
    CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

    PAYMENT IS TAKEN AT TIME OF CHECKOUT
    This is a made-to-order, pre-order item that will ship in Spring 2018.
    Click HERE for the Payment Plan details.
    Pre-orders end on 12:00am midnight, PST, October 31st.

    The MOTUC Club Grayskull 2018 Wave 1 Collection is a set of four deluxe, 7" tall, highly articulated and fully posable action figures including a host of accessories and interchangeable parts. Each super detailed Classics Figure is sculpted by the Four Horsemen and comes packaged in a brand new blister package featuring new artwork inspired by the iconic vintage Masters of the Universe toys. This MOTUC Collection includes:
    • Sorceress: The protector of Eternia and the secrets of Grayskull. UPDATE - The protector of Eternia and the secrets of Grayskull. Sorceress comes with 2 sets of interchangeable wings (one open and the other closed), an alternate head (Kuduk Ungol), and Zoar with perch (accessories not shown).
    • Mer-Man: The amphibious servant of Skeletor arrives armed with his Spear of Bakull, Sword of Rakash, and Freeze Ray Gun.
    • Man-E-Faces: The redeemed member of the Heroic Warriors comes equipped with an MT-83 Laser Gun. UPDATE - The redeemed member of the Heroic Warriors comes equipped with a Man-E-Weapons assortment (accessories not shown).
    • Tung Lashor: The venomous member of the Evil Horde is equipped with a Horde Issue Jet Pack. UPDATE - The venomous member of the Evil Horde comes equipped with a Horde Issue Jet Pack, a blaster, and an alternate head with mouth closed (accessories not shown).

    --------------------

    Super7 has posted the pre-order details:

    "Super7 is excited to announce the next wave of the Masters of the Universe Classics Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull figures! The line of deluxe 7-inch action figures continues with 8 new characters that have once again been sculpted by the inimitable Four Horsemen. This new wave includes:

    • MOTUC Collector's Choice 2018 Wave 1: Dyla-Mug, Granita, Karg, and Wraptrap
    • MOTUC Club Grayskull 2018 Wave 1: Man-E-Faces, Mer Man, Sorceress, and Tongue Lashor

    The MOTU Classics pre-order window will open on Monday, October 2nd at Super7Store.com. Stay tuned for details about the figures, accessories, and pre-order information.

    By the Power of Grayskull!"

    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...order_full.png

    --------------------

    From Super7 below.
    Click here to see the original post.

    "Super7 is excited to announce the next wave of the Masters of the Universe Classics Collector's Choice and Club Grayskull figures! The line of deluxe 7-inch action figures continues with 8 new characters that have once again been sculpted by the inimitable Four Horsemen.

    The new Masters of the Universe Classics assortment includes (some accessories not shown):

    MOTUC COLLECTOR'S CHOICE 2018 WAVE 1

    • Dylamug: The evil robotic Horde Trooper comes with Incineration Blast.


    • Granita: The superhuman heroine of the Rock People arrives with her Refraction Laser at the ready.


    • Karg: The ghoulish commander of Skeletor's army comes armed with Crucia - The Dagger of Agony and a Fleshburner Laser Gun.


    • Wrap Trap: The cursed undead creature emerges from the eons with the Khopesh of Kartan and Necrobow.


    MOTUC CLUB GRAYSKULL 2018 WAVE 1

    • Man-E-Faces: The redeemed member of the Heroic Warriors comes equipped with an MT-83 Laser Gun.


    • Mer-Man: The amphibious servant of Skeletor arrives armed with his Spear of Bakull, Sword of Rakash, and Freeze Ray Gun.


    • Sorceress: The powerful protector of Eternia and the secrets of Grayskull.


    • Tung Lashor: The venomous member of the Evil Horde is equipped with a Horde Issue Jet Pack.
    Click here to see.

    The pre-sale for these newest additions to the MOTU lineup will go live on Monday, October 2nd. Stay tuned for order details!"
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!


  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior nickdoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    446
    They look great but I'd really like to see how their first waves of CC and Filmation come out before ordering. If it's the same cheap plastic used on the PowerCon figures it's a no go for me.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    They look great but I'd really like to see how their first waves of CC and Filmation come out before ordering. If it's the same cheap plastic used on the PowerCon figures it's a no go for me.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I was nervous about the same thing. Hopefully they will get the process dialed in before they go into production, because I need me a filmation Merman!

  4. #4
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    34,307
    I still don't see the plastic as being cheap on the PC 3-packs. I have a set right here. But we all have our preferences.


    Regardless, Super7 and the 4H are going over things on the next figures to fine tune things further.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!


  5. #5
    Pillar of the Community hadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    8,414
    They read it on the Internet, Val. Clearly it’s true.

  6. #6
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    34,307
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    They read it on the Internet, Val. Clearly it’s true.
    Some people who have them clearly feel that way. I don't see it myself, and others here agree with me. But, it really is up to the individual on what they like or find aesthetically pleasing to the touch or the eye.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!


  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    They read it on the Internet, Val. Clearly it’s true.
    I don't think that's a fair comment man. A lot of people feel that way about them, or have other concerns having seen them in hand. People have their right to say so and offer constructive feedback.

    Regardless, I am very excited for them. I am a little apprehensive about plopping down more cash before I've received the last round with the factory change and all. Just hoping they are dialed in and fit seamlessly with my giant existing collection.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior nickdoobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lafayette, LA
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    They read it on the Internet, Val. Clearly it’s true.
    I picked up both sets at PowerCon. Terroar in particular feels very cheap.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdude

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Uncle Jake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    930
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Some people who have them clearly feel that way. I don't see it myself, and others here agree with me. But, it really is up to the individual on what they like or find aesthetically pleasing to the touch or the eye.
    Val, it's not just the hard plastic. It's the wide crotchpiece, the thin plastic, the sloppy paint and the loose hand joints. My Stratos literally has a pinwheel for a left hand.

    Super 7 has addressed the "hard plastic", but none of these other issues. All of these issues have me a solid no go on any more S7 figures until they address ALL of these issues.
    TOP WANTS:

    SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior Cringer82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    99
    Man, I can't wait for these! I am definitely going to get a full set of 4 for both CG and CC.

    Then I think I will get an extra of CG Sorceress, Mer-Man, and Tung Lashor (Finally Filmation Tung Lashor!), and an extra CC Horde Mummy and maybe even Granita.

    Is the Horde Mummy/Wraptrap an army builder, or is he his own, individual character? I have definitely seen art and concepts of him over the years, but I really don't know a lot about the character, and I guess I need to incase I have to army build this guy.

  11. #11
    The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Posts
    2,535
    I am extremely excited for each and every one of these new figures! I saw them in person at power con and they are amazing! I ordered multiple sets of the power con three packs and have opened a set of each and have found no issues with any of them.

  12. #12
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    5,954
    The collector's club is a must have but I am debating the club grayskull. I want Tung. I may want the sorcerss as she is looking beautiful. But I'm wondering if I can buy the set of 4 only to sell the other 3. If I can afford it I suppose I can, and maybe only sell 2.

    But I must have the wave 1 2018 (wave 2) and Tung Lashor.

    Still waiting on all the other figures right now so it's hard to think about these ones without the previous 4 CC and the 2 3 packs in hand.

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I still don't see the plastic as being cheap on the PC 3-packs. I have a set right here. But we all have our preferences.


    Regardless, Super7 and the 4H are going over things on the next figures to fine tune things further.
    Totally agree. I don't think they feel cheap at all. Yeah, the plastic is hard but they'll work that out.

    The main thing I'm hoping for is that Super7 will steer clear of the translucent plastic moving forward. I always feel a good paint job makes figures look best rather than relying on the plastic color--especially for faces. And it keeps closer to the history of the line, which I think is important. (I also happen to think that is the main issue with the Club Grayskull production samples of Teela and Hordak--it is mainly the translucent plastic that throws them off and otherwise they are spectacular). But, as Val said, everyone has their own preferences. This is just mine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

  14. #14
    Master Of Vocals Mye-Kah B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,823
    Honestly if the plastic was the same that was used for the Power-Con figures, the only things I would be worried about was Karg's hook and Dyla-Mug's limbs.
    But I am very confident that by the time this wave gets out, that plastic issue will be worked out.
    By now Super 7 knows of the concerns and I believe are trying to work them out as seen by the fact the 4H are already trying to work on the next batch of figures.
    I'm honestly not too sure if they will get it fixed by the next batch as they are set to ship pretty sure. But I am very confident that by the time these would ship. Everything will be at least dialed in a little bit more on this issue.

  15. #15
    Royal Guard Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,482
    So excited about these but now I gotta dig deep in my pockets.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Sanford, FL
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    So excited about these but now I gotta dig deep in my pockets.
    I thought they said they were going to classicize Dylamug some more and add some extra details so he fits in better with the Classics line. Has there been any update on that?
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

    Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

  17. #17
    grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Mye-Kah B View Post
    Honestly if the plastic was the same that was used for the Power-Con figures, the only things I would be worried about was Karg's hook and Dyla-Mug's limbs.
    But I am very confident that by the time this wave gets out, that plastic issue will be worked out.
    By now Super 7 knows of the concerns and I believe are trying to work them out as seen by the fact the 4H are already trying to work on the next batch of figures.
    I'm honestly not too sure if they will get it fixed by the next batch as they are set to ship pretty sure. But I am very confident that by the time these would ship. Everything will be at least dialed in a little bit more on this issue.
    I hope so to, but the only folks we've heard from on any of the issues are Val and the Horsemen. I think folks would have a much better feeling about things if we actually heard something from the company making the figures (unless I've missed something). I don't have the figures in hand from PC, but the picture showing the comparison of the crotch pieces worries me. Not just because of the wider crotch, mind you, but the arm you can clearly see on the Adam figure. I know lighting and such can have a big effect on the look of the plastic, but I've collected figures long enough to be concerned about the look of that plastic in that shot, as it fits the description folks are giving of the "cheap plastic." I really wish there were few more pics or some good comparisons out there to give us a better idea of what these things are made of.

    I'll likely be taking the plunge on these, mind you, but I'm going to be keeping a close eye on what we actually get as time goes on. As I said, I'd feel a lot more confident if we actually had some official comment from S7 directly.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

  18. #18
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I hope so to, but the only folks we've heard from on any of the issues are Val and the Horsemen. I think folks would have a much better feeling about things if we actually heard something from the company making the figures (unless I've missed something). I don't have the figures in hand from PC, but the picture showing the comparison of the crotch pieces worries me. Not just because of the wider crotch, mind you, but the arm you can clearly see on the Adam figure. I know lighting and such can have a big effect on the look of the plastic, but I've collected figures long enough to be concerned about the look of that plastic in that shot, as it fits the description folks are giving of the "cheap plastic." I really wish there were few more pics or some good comparisons out there to give us a better idea of what these things are made of.

    I'll likely be taking the plunge on these, mind you, but I'm going to be keeping a close eye on what we actually get as time goes on. As I said, I'd feel a lot more confident if we actually had some official comment from S7 directly.
    I don't think there is much they can really say.
    Actions speak louder than words and super7 sent the Collectors Choice and Club Grayskull sample figures to 4H studios to have 4H work out the bugs before Super7 goes into full production on these.
    I understand Super7's factory was new to making these types of figures so the plastic that was chosen by the factory to use was not the best choice, but this can and will be changed I'm sure. It's just a matter of finding out the right grade of plastic to be used, now it's possible Mattel may know what kind of plastic was used on their MOTUC's figures and 4H and Super7 can find out or 4H may figure out a better quality of plastic for the Super7 Factory to use which is why they are going over everything with these figures at their studio. Personally I wouldn't care if Wave 1 got delayed by an extra month if meant that the figures would be made in a better plastic and look and feel fantastic in hand.

    That being said I will be preordering wave two. Worst case if we don't like how the figures turn out we can return them to Super7 for a full refund.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

  19. #19
    Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I don't think there is much they can really say.
    Actions speak louder than words and super7 sent the Collectors Choice and Club Grayskull sample figures to 4H studios to have 4H work out the bugs before Super7 goes into full production on these.
    I understand Super7's factory was new to making these types of figures so the plastic that was chosen by the factory to use was not the best choice, but this can and will be changed I'm sure. It's just a matter of finding out the right grade of plastic to be used, now it's possible Mattel may know what kind of plastic was used on their MOTUC's figures and 4H and Super7 can find out or 4H may figure out a better quality of plastic for the Super7 Factory to use which is why they are going over everything with these figures at their studio. Personally I wouldn't care if Wave 1 got delayed by an extra month if meant that the figures would be made in a better plastic and look and feel fantastic in hand.

    That being said I will be preordering wave two. Worst case if we don't like how the figures turn out we can return them to Super7 for a full refund.
    There is an update on Instagram for the 4H saying they are working on plastic quality and paint job.
    So I hope they will succeed to fix that
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

    >>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

    $$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

  20. #20
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    There is an update on Instagram for the 4H saying they are working on plastic quality and paint job.
    So I hope they will succeed to fix that
    NICE


    briancharlesrooney@four_horsemen_studios is that extra Teela head an extra inclusion with Filmation Teela to correct Point Dread Teela's head??? ��

    four_horsemen_studios@briancharlesrooney unfortunately, no it's not. We brought the Point Dread version in to compare with the new one. (That's what you see on the table) Luckily we can say that the Filmation version looks much better. If we can get the plastic and paint issues corrected she should look like the original paint master.

    briancharlesrooney@four_horsemen_studios ahh, the paint master was perfection. I have faith in you guys!
    Last edited by mjw41; September 21, 2017 at 12:51pm.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

  21. #21
    son of Xemnoss Xetheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lots of different places
    Posts
    996
    I wish we would know the full accessory list.

    As far as I recall, we do not know anything about accessories for the Sorceress and Man-E-Faces + Granita's blaster was not shown yet as well as anything for Tung Lashor (isn't it Tung and not Tongue anyhow) but the rocket. Will Dylamug come with rotating face plates?

    Will we get multiple heads for any figure?

    So far, communication is lacking...

    Hope we will have the full range of what figure will come with what by the day the preorder starts!
    Re-release Dino-Riders sculpted by the Four Horsemen!!!

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior Fright Zone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    3,047
    I hate to say it but this seems like the worst possible timing to put up the pre-order, just after the controversy/issues with the Power Con exclusives, and before we have received the figures from the first pre-order.

    I really want these figures and to support Super7, but like many I'm very reluctant to pre-order more figures when there is now the worrying possibility that the figures I have already paid for may not be up to the standard I would like them to be.

    And on top of that we are very light on info for these figures... does Dylamug's face change/rotate? Does Man-E's? How do the Sorceress' wings work, can they close?
    What accessories do the figures come with??
    I hope they show a lot more info before the orders go up!

    It all just feels a bit 'hey guys, blindly order more figures and hope for the best! We promise they'll turn out great. Possibly. Thanks!'
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

    www.lukespicer.com

  23. #23
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    I wish we would know the full accessory list.

    As far as I recall, we do not know anything about accessories for the Sorceress and Man-E-Faces + Granita's blaster was not shown yet as well as anything for Tung Lashor (isn't it Tung and not Tongue anyhow) but the rocket. Will Dylamug come with rotating face plates?

    Will we get multiple heads for any figure?

    So far, communication is lacking...

    Hope we will have the full range of what figure will come with what by the day the preorder starts!
    It states it in Vals post about the Preorder

    The MOTU Classics pre-order window will open on Monday, October 2nd at Super7Store.com. Stay tuned for details about the figures, accessories, and pre-order information

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    I hate to say it but this seems like the worst possible timing to put up the pre-order, just after the controversy/issues with the Power Con exclusives, and before we have received the figures from the first pre-order.

    I really want these figures and to support Super7, but like many I'm very reluctant to pre-order more figures when there is now the worrying possibility that the figures I have already paid for may not be up to the standard I would like them to be.

    And on top of that we are very light on info for these figures... does Dylamug's face change/rotate? Does Man-E's? How do the Sorceress' wings work, can they close?
    What accessories do the figures come with??
    I hope they show a lot more info before the orders go up!

    It all just feels a bit 'hey guys, blindly order more figures and hope for the best! We promise they'll turn out great. Possibly. Thanks!'
    Yes Dylamug's face will change/rotate. It was stated at powercon that's how he was designed by 4H.

    Again we will know more info soon, it states "Stay tuned for details about the figures, accessories, and pre-order information"
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

  24. #24
    son of Xemnoss Xetheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lots of different places
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    I hate to say it but this seems like the worst possible timing to put up the pre-order, just after the controversy/issues with the Power Con exclusives, and before we have received the figures from the first pre-order.

    I really want these figures and to support Super7, but like many I'm very reluctant to pre-order more figures when there is now the worrying possibility that the figures I have already paid for may not be up to the standard I would like them to be.

    And on top of that we are very light on info for these figures... does Dylamug's face change/rotate? Does Man-E's? How do the Sorceress' wings work, can they close?
    What accessories do the figures come with??
    I hope they show a lot more info before the orders go up!

    It all just feels a bit 'hey guys, blindly order more figures and hope for the best! We promise they'll turn out great. Possibly. Thanks!'
    I second this, although part of it is what I said already...it really is a bad idea to put them up for preorder now.

    1. Fix the kinks (ALL OF THEM) which fans have pointed out on Wave 1 BEFORE going into full production.
    2. Produce and deliver wave 1 which was paid for already by everyone who has preordered.
    3. Wait on the feedback for wave 1.
    4. Take all issues and points mentioned by fans into account to improve the figures before going into production with Wave 2 2017 or Wave 1 2018 or whatever it is called now.
    5. Implement those improvements.
    6. Inform the customer that the suggestions were worked in and show preproduction samples to the fans or at least tell them which features the specific figures come with and what accessories will be delivered additionally.
    7. OPEN THE NEW PREORDER WINDOW
    8. Go into production and deliver the products to the fans.
    9. Make fans happy by delivering the best product possible. Make yourself happy by selling enough figures!
    10. Repeat point 1 to 9 for the next wave!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    It states it in Vals post about the Preorder

    The MOTU Classics pre-order window will open on Monday, October 2nd at Super7Store.com. Stay tuned for details about the figures, accessories, and pre-order information

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes Dylamug's face will change/rotate. It was stated at powercon that's how he was designed by 4H.

    Again we will know more info soon, it states "Stay tuned for details about the figures, accessories, and pre-order information"

    Okay then we'll see....but I doubt all question will be answered by that time. I give them the benefit of the doubt though. They are surely good guys, but they need to communicate better.

    I am pretty sure Super 7 underestimated how critical and ungrateful a MOTU/POP fan can be and how unfair this kind of fan can get when left without enough information.
    Last edited by Xetheus; September 21, 2017 at 02:10pm.
    Re-release Dino-Riders sculpted by the Four Horsemen!!!

  25. #25
    Widget
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    8
    I will order 4 Sorceress, 4 Man-E-Faces, and 4 Merman and rest single. That's how I roll.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •