Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED: 2018 MOTUC character poll! - Accessory and Q&A results

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Happy to see the dinosaurs placing well. Thought the Attack Track would place higher. I am hoping to see it one day.
    Disappointed that the ABC giants didn't make it, but overall I think the results are good.
    I agree. Unfortunatley, it does not look like we will ever get the ABC giants.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    Good work Battle Bones!

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Disappointed that the ABC giants didn't make it, but overall I think the results are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I agree. Unfortunatley, it does not look like we will ever get the ABC giants.
    We're at a place where who knows what, if any, oversized items can happen. Their production cost is just so great that it makes it hard to get anything out there. But, I remain hopeful.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I'm crushed that Molkrum didn't make it into the "tops" list.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Skeleteen is frickin rad. He’s punk rock Skeletor. Yeah the name eats but what can ya do, it was the 80s. Make up a new one. I bet he’s actually a petulant little snot too. He gets beaten up by He-Ro and goes home to listen to the Cure.
    ahh haaaa ok , so yeah I'll give him a chance

skeletor you rocks lmao that's for sure !!!!!!
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Mantisaur is my most-wanted beast/vehicle at this point, so it's good to see it occupying the top spot! Hordak needs a mount! (At least I do get the running joke of Hordak using Multi-Bot as a stand-in mount in my comic strips out of it!) The Land Shark is another big want of mine. It's the Cadillac of MOTU vehicles! I'd really like to get all of the dinosaurs, but I really don't see that happening. Of course, getting any vehicles produced at this point seems like a pretty massive long shot.

The Guerrerro prototype He-Man head sculpt and the vintage-style head for Anti-Eternia He-Man are my top wants from the accessories poll. I'm a little surprised that an Alcala He-Man head for AE He-Man wasn't an option; I would've voted for that too! The various styles of He-Man axes also got my vote. They'd all make great all-purpose weapons for various figures, not just He-Man!

I am so beyond stoked about the vehicle poll results. Mantisaur is an awesome winner and Iíd buy one for a high price. Land Shark is one of my favorite toys of all time (Battle Armor Skeletor in a Land Shark are the only vintage items I display anymore; and I bough the Land Shark MISB specifically to open). I do not care if itís just a hollow shell as long as you can move the jaw up and down. It doesnít have to be mechanical in any way, just a good paint job, sculpted detail, and an articulating jaw.

I voted for a lot of accessories. Almost every sword and shield, and every book. I love all the books. Except for the one that had MAGIC on the cover... no guns though. I donít like guns.

Hey, I hope the Jet Sled Armor is in the poll when the Jís come up.

Iím glad I converted someone to a Skeleteen fan. Iím thinking of creating a younger brother for him. Everyone calls him Skellenial but his real name is Skayden. Avocado toast, snap chat, millennial jokes, itís Friday night damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Except for the one that had MAGIC on the cover...
    Dude, how else would you know what the book is about?!?

Hey, I hope the Jet Sled Armor is in the poll when the J’s come up.
    Yep, the Jet Sled is in one of the rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    We are getting Buzz Off's Stinger Lance, and that Bladed Phantosian handgun, with the forthcoming "Man-E-Weapons" FILMation Man-E-Faces figure, aren't we?
    D'oh! Yep, they are. I'll just leave them be, and if they score high, just drop them out of the results in favor of the next in line.

LOVE the insane wealth of options for super-cool pack-ins in the Accessory Poll! It's nearly cooler than the Figure possibilities! [^D
    Agreed!!!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Mantisaur is awesome and it's always done good in the polls. I'm just shocked it beat out a few of the others there. I guess you can't ignore the cool factor of a robot praying mantis from the Evil Horde!
    Hey Val,

Is it possible to have the Attak track and Road Ripper places combining the toy and cartoon version as you did for NA figures ?
    I am sure they would be way more well placed ( I know both attak track are really different but for sure we would only get one )
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I'm glad to see Clawdeen just made it...Catra deserves her Steed. I am sad that Storm and Teela's Charger didn't though. Val can you say if they were nowhere near the final rankings or close to making the final list?
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Is it possible to have the Attak track and Road Ripper places combining the toy and cartoon version as you did for NA figures ?
    I am sure they would be way more well placed ( I know both attak track are really different but for sure we would only get one )
    I point you to...

In light of the confusion some fans said they had in the character poll, we added specific instructions to this poll saying to vote for all instances of a vehicle/character/etc if you wanted it and didn't care which version you got. The concern of "splitting of the votes" was removed.
    -----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Val can you say if they were nowhere near the final rankings or close to making the final list?
    Depends on how you define "nowhere near"

I hope we see Faker's Battle Armor make an appearance in one of these polls!! Oh and AE He-man Battle Armor would be super cool!!!

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    I see that "cheese" and "half-eaten turkey leg" are among the choices, so I have to ask: is this grasping at straws, or is this poll not meant to be taken seriously?
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated; occasionally funny.
    When you're done laughing, visit the store!

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    I see that "cheese" and "half-eaten turkey leg" are among the choices, so I have to ask: is this grasping at straws, or is this poll not meant to be taken seriously?
    I think AdultCollector was just having some fun with a few accessory options. No reason to be a grump about it.

Hee hee

But I wouldn't mind having one of those turkey legs to go along with the chalice Randor has. That could be a hoot!

Scaly photo artist Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Go vintage Dragonblaster dragon and 200X Rattlor head!
    I SOOO need these!
    Press down on dragon's head. It sprays enemies with a jet of water!
    Press down on a camera's shutter release. It will take pictures that tell stories!

Court Magician
    Anybody see snake armor he-man's 200X shield or will that come in the next round?
    My trade list.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...08#post3705608

Check my feedback.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084423/
    eBay- username -dracos70

And what of Colossor, the greatest design in the universe?

Quote Originally Posted by KidTDragon View Post
    It's all in good fun. These are toys we come here to talk about. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dracos70 View Post
    Anybody see snake armor he-man's 200X shield or will that come in the next round?
    I was wondering too, i believe it is still not on poll line battle armor Faker or for AE He-Man

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dracos70 View Post
    There's three rounds to this (as described in the news about the poll). So you still have a lot to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    And what of Colossor, the greatest design in the universe?
    Not sure what you're asking. He didn't make the Top 20, as you can see. Sorry my man!
    He probably wouldn't happen simply due to his scale. If he ever did happen, you're probably looking more at Tytus-scale.

There's three rounds to this (as described in the news about the poll). So you still have a lot to come.

Not sure what you're asking. He didn't make the Top 20, as you can see. Sorry my man!
    He probably wouldn't happen simply due to his scale. If he ever did happen, you're probably looking more at Tytus-scale.
    Tytus scale would be perfect! Obviously having him to scale would mean he'd be the size of a real human!

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Tytus scale would be perfect! Obviously having him to scale would mean he'd be the size of a real human!
    Yeah, he'd be insanely huge if he was accurate.

He's a tough call since he'd need 100% new tooling.

You can always dodge the scale issue by just hiring someone to dress as Colossor and stand near your other MOTU figures. (Might be cheaper, too! )

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I point you to...

-----------------------------

Depends on how you define "nowhere near"
    OK thanks Val.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Widget
    How did the Monstroids from the Christmas Special not make it in?

I've been waiting for toys of them and the Manchines for ever