Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: UPDATED: 2018 MOTUC character poll is live! Vote for WHO you want as toys - ROUND 6

There is easily 5 years worth of figures that I would still be excited to get.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yes they showed the 200x webstor in this current #6 poll
    Yeah but 200x Webstor is different from ambrosia form webstor, he had the spider body with the huge spider hands and and the wide mouth, to different characters

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yeah but 200x Webstor is different from ambrosia form webstor, he had the spider body with the huge spider hands and and the wide mouth, to different characters
    http://www.frankshemanpage.net/web11.JPG
    He's slightly over-sized.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2017!

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    Yeah the Teela Goddess from the DC comics wowzars!!!
    a million times this. Such a great version of Teela! She'd also have to have the ferocity in her face, like an avenging angel or something, not the slightly disinterested look of the one we have.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Looks like we are scraping the bottom if the barrel with the polls now. I'm with Barrenterror, there really isn't much left. Mainly just Filmation version of characters we already have.
    I don’t understand posts like this. MOTUC has been around for darn near a decade. Every vintage figure has been recreated. They’re working on cartoon versions and cartoon exclusive figures. Exactly which part of the barrel do you think we should be in right now?

Personally, the scraps at the bottom, the crust around the rim, and the drippings that have seeped out of the barrel have been my favorite stuff. Vikor and Demo, Wun Dar, the FFM, the conceptual or alternate version stuff is where I get most excited now. One can only have so many Teelas (though I’m really pulling for the MYP version).

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I don’t understand posts like this. MOTUC has been around for darn near a decade. Every vintage figure has been recreated. They’re working on cartoon versions and cartoon exclusive figures. Exactly which part of the barrel do you think we should be in right now?

Personally, the scraps at the bottom, the crust around the rim, and the drippings that have seeped out of the barrel have been my favorite stuff. Vikor and Demo, Wun Dar, the FFM, the conceptual or alternate version stuff is where I get most excited now. One can only have so many Teelas (though I’m really pulling for the MYP version).
    Exactly right I’ve waited to get to this point to see some of my favorites made and see New Adventures finished. We have all the vintage characters done except for 10 unique New Adventures characters. This is supposed to be Masters Of The Universe Classics encompassing all aspects of the franchise not Masters Of The 8 or 12 back Classics.

Super 7 is putting out Tri-Klops, Teela, Sorceress, Man-At-Arms. Hordak, Mer-Man, and Man-E-Faces and just released another set of variants of Adam, Stratos, and Trap Jaw.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    He's slightly over-sized.
    Ahhhhh makes more sense. guess we will be seeing him in another poll.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Those are the characters that I have been most excited for. I hope they keep coming. I can't wait to get Wrap Trap. I really hope we get Red Beast at some point.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Indeed, one of the things I like best about these Polls is that it shows how there are still several, several characters still out there that could be made into figures. And then there are the prototypes that Brian mentioned that no one has even seen yet.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Looks like we are scraping the bottom if the barrel with the polls now. I'm with Barrenterror, there really isn't much left.
    I definitely disagree with that sentiment. lol. I could easily list 100 unique characters I still want, and I'm not even including variants, beasts, giants, playsets, vehicles, or accessories in that list.
    If we throw those in, then I'd have to bump the list up to at least 200 more I still want.

Count me in for another 10 years of MOTUC!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I definitely disagree with that sentiment. lol. I could easily list 100 unique characters I still want, and I'm not even including variants, beasts, giants, playsets, vehicles, or accessories in that list.
    If we throw those in, then I'd have to bump the list up to at least 200 more I still want.

Exactly same here, especially from the Filmation cartoon.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

They only showed his head in the poll,so if Super7 does wind up doing him who knows how he will turn out.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

Same here....there are great characters for years to come!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

We all have different tastes. Personally, I love loads of C and D list characters, but not all of them. But I'm the same with A listers. I'm a very spotty collector....especially when figures cost almost 40 bucks a pop.
    Odd Man Out

Now that we have come to Z, when will the poll results be revealed?

Set 6... and we finally get the man, the myth, the legend... Staghorn.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Is this the last round or is there still time to include a Farmer Sunder figure?

Round 6 I went for:
    Staghorn - NA Toy
    Tyn-Mah - UK Magazine
    U-R - NA Jetlag Cartoon
    Vizar - NA Toy
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I love the pool and I voted the same way I did for the other ones.

I would like most of the figures to com from the Filmation cartoon to finally have accuracy in the line as well as figures from the New Adventures...

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Just wondering if/when we'll get the results of these polls?
    Does Galactus fart?