Thread: Delvan

Delvan

Delvan-Recipe: Used standard male human buck with PD Heman bracer arms, Marzo Spell hand, Brown boots. The Loin is actually composed of three layers, First is Mutant Leader loin, followed by the outside layer of Eldor's loin, and lastly TMNT Live action Movie Ralph loin. I then took two armor plates from a 90's Marvel silver samarai figure armor piece, and attached them to the side pieces of the tmnt loin. I gave him mossman sling, as well as necklace from some pieces i cut out from a grizzlor belt attached to a piece of lanyard. Head comes a WWE Create a superstar set. His weapon has been the most difficult piece to figure out as there are only two screen shots which show it and they are not very clear, So i gave him the electronic power sword as a stand in till i can get it squared away. Dubbing it the Sword of the Elders. And a male elders symbol from my shapeways store.
    devlan.jpg
    12_delvan_bio_zps704d1bb7.jpg
    elders weapons1.jpg
    elders weapons15.jpg

I wanna say Vykron, but I'm not 100% on that it has black ends on of the pegs which u put the arms and legs