Thread: Talk of the Toon MOTU Podcast

Talk of the Toon MOTU Podcast

Greetings folks. I'm doing a bit of promo for a new podcast I've set up with my friend. We've wanted to do it for years, ever since he understood a joke I made about The Fright Zone. Obscure! Anyway, Talk Of The Toon is finally up and running. We're going to watch and chat about every single episode of He-Man (plus the specials) in broadcast order. Phew. We wanted to be mature and dignified, but it's anarchic and - I hope - a bit silly. I've been wanting to join this forum for ages and this gave me the chance.

If you're up for it, please listen. Subscribe. Download. We're available on all the usual podcast providers, including iTunes. We're called TALK OF THE TOON (it's a Scottish thing) and we'll focus on Masters of the Universe, but divert into other 80s cartoons if people like it. I'm gasping to watch some Defenders of the Earth.

We're on Episode Three right now.

OUR WEBSITE

ITUNES

Please be gentle. We're very new at this podcast thing.

Hordak may be my eternal fave, but I've always related to Skeletor because I speak the way he laughs.

Just subscribed and listening on my lunch break. Sounds good so far!

I'm trying to get Hordak referenced and maybe we can do a special episode for the noughties version of the cartoon. I hope you enjoy these episodes. :-)
    TALK OF THE TOON
    A podcast about two Scottish blokes and their quest to watch every episode of Masters of the Universe

Snake Men Enthusiast QueenQuetzale's Avatar
    This seems like a fun podcast! I'll definitely listen.
    WARNING: FANGIRL AHEAD

Filmation Most Loved: Hordak, Catra, Sorceress
    NA Most Loved: Crita, Hoove
    MYP Most Loved: Skeletor, Orko, Snake Men
    MOTUC Most Wanted: MYP Skeletor, MYP Kobra Khan, Enchantress