Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Power-Con attendees and non-attendees receive their figures?

Val what method are the Powercon exclusives being shipped?

I haven't received a shipping email or figures yet. This is worrying me that packages are just showing up with no prior notice sent, Its how packages can get stolen.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post

I haven't received a shipping email or figures yet. This is worrying me that packages are just showing up with no prior notice sent, Its how packages can get stolen.
    Mine came USPS. It should show up in Informed Delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor.

Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    Mine came USPS. It should show up in Informed Delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh that's good to know

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

This is worrying me that packages are just showing up with no prior notice sent, Its how packages can get stolen.
    The notices are all going out. It's just that some people don't get them for some reason. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about that. Anyone who gets a package and who didn't get a tracking notice should check their spam folder, and if it's not there, reach out to their e-mail provider to see if they can figure out what is happening.

USPS for all shipments, as specified in this year's FAQ on the Power-Con website.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Can't wait for these to arrive I check my Informed Delivery by USPS everyday but nothing so far.

Heroic Warrior
    Mine haven't arrived, but I'm in Australia so I'm not worried yet.

Thanks for the updates, Val!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Quote Originally Posted by Robi2184 View Post
    Can't wait for these to arrive I check my Informed Delivery by USPS everyday but nothing so far.
    Same here...nada.

Heroic Warrior
    I've not received my figures or even a dispatch email, should I be worried?

I did receive mine and received the Purple Pass Tracking info. Be patient guys, they are on their way.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

I did get an email regards packaging (which I replied) but nothing yet to say dispatched. I'm sure it'll be on the way soon then customs can keep hold of it for 2 weeks before demanding a ridiculous ransom.

I haven’t received anything yet. I hope they’re still shipping out orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobber View Post
    I did receive mine and received the Purple Pass Tracking info. Be patient guys, they are on their way.
    Like Jobber said, they are still on their way. I talked about this earlier in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlade View Post
    I'm sure it'll be on the way soon then customs can keep hold of it for 2 weeks before demanding a ridiculous ransom.
    Customs is definitely crazy at times. I have no idea how some countries come up with the fees they charge.
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

No update on my order at all. If they are shipped from Colorado, it should only take a few days at most for mine to arrive.

Tell me I’m not the only non-attendee not to have received a shipping notice. I only ordered the Trollans.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Tell me I’m not the only non-attendee not to have received a shipping notice. I only ordered the Trollans.
    You aren't the only one, I haven't received any tracking info yet either. I can't wait to get Dree Elle!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I haven’t received anything yet. I hope they’re still shipping out orders.
    Yea don't feel bad they've made it really clear these could take up to November to ship out to all of us, but as much as Im trying to be patient about it the wait sucks.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Got my tracking number recently, and only ordered from the Trollans. Looking forward to them!

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I just got mine last week
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'm in the same boat.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

I haven't received any shipping notice and no package yet. I have USPS Informed delivery so I guess they will notify me when my Powercon package is on its way.

I know Val said Begining of October Maybe mid to late October but the wait is killing me

Gosh I consider myself real lucky then to have received my full set already. You guys will love them all! They really are awesome each and every one of them.

I haven't received any shipping notice and no package yet. I have USPS Informed delivery so I guess they will notify me when my Powercon package is on its way.

I know Val said Begining of October Maybe mid to late October but the wait is killing me
    Same story here.

I got my Chopper and Spikor in the UK on Thursday, really nice figures.

I appreciate everyone's patience and that you are all excited to get the exclusives!

They are still aiming to have everything out by November 9th. If everything hasn't been shipped by then, I think they'll be pretty close to finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I appreciate everyone's patience and that you are all excited to get the exclusives!

They are still aiming to have everything out by November 9th. If everything hasn't been shipped by then, I think they'll be pretty close to finishing.
    OMG I hope they aren't going Alphabetically because i'll be last