Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1623

Thread: Power-Con returning in 2018 - August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California

Heroic Warrior
    why are these 50 bucks each if they don't even come with any accessories??? for that price Spikor should of got a alternate arm and a weapon at least!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogJr View Post
    why are these 50 bucks each if they don't even come with any accessories??? for that price Spikor should of got a alternate arm and a weapon at least!
    Please go back through this thread and read it. It has been explained multiple times already.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Ok I cant find the answer. When is the last day to purchase non attendees exclusive? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Ok I cant find the answer. When is the last day to purchase non attendees exclusive? Thanks
    Sunday, May 13th.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I don't think I'll go for Spikor or Chopper, but I'll definitely get the Trollans.

In regards to accessories, totally understand they can't afford them. No flying stands for the Trollans is a bummer. Wish I'd bought a couple of spare Orko's now!

It's really is time for Super7 to consider offering stuff like stand / holder and protective clam shell/ case.☺

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post
    I don't think I'll go for Spikor or Chopper, but I'll definitely get the Trollans.

In regards to accessories, totally understand they can't afford them. No flying stands for the Trollans is a bummer. Wish I'd bought a couple of spare Orko's now!
    Who said no flying stands for the trollans Where did you read this?

Val stated there were accessories that got cut due to tooling cost which made the CC set (Montork & Dree-Elle) get moved over to CG instead but Val stated last he heard the plan from Super7 was that Montork & Dree-Elle are to come with their flight stands,

Montork & Dree-Elle just lost some extra accessories they were originally planned to come with that's all.
    Last edited by mjw41; April 17, 2018 at 07:40am.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by Artistix View Post

The Power-Con website where we order the Exclusives from says:

"In addition to what you see here, Uncle Montork and Dree Elle are planned to come with "floating" display stands."

It is written directly below the photo of the figures when you go to order them.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Good news about the flight stands, though I'm disappointed that it seems Spikor won't come with his alternate hand. Surely it's something that would have been mentioned?

RE: Flying stands

That's awesome that they will include them! When people mentioned no accessories I assumed that included flying stands.

Heroic Warrior
    The GI Joe club asks to pay $25 for basically a new head. $50 for a one-time toy you'll never see again for a niche market is honestly a bargain.

Hopefully any "missing" weapons can come with a Man-E-Faces type offering in the future. These 2 really didn't have any weapons as it is so I personally get the decision.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    why dose new tooling increase so much with super 7 to the point they cut all accessories, but 4H was able to do lots of Retooling for their mythic legion figures in the 2.0, New bodies,New Heads etc, yet they kept the accessories and did not increase the price much at all. Would it really be that much trouble to give spikor a regular hand? I might just get the trollans, they are the only ones i see a good value in, but i haven't checked to see how expensive the shipping will be

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogJr View Post
    why dose new tooling increase so much with super 7 to the point they cut all accessories, but 4H was able to do lots of Retooling for their mythic legion figures in the 2.0, New bodies,New Heads etc, yet they kept the accessories and did not increase the price much at all. Would it really be that much trouble to give spikor a regular hand? I might just get the trollans, they are the only ones i see a good value in, but i haven't checked to see how expensive the shipping will be
    Because The factory determines the Price on New tooling of molds and if its going to raise the cost of the figure too much then items need to be cut to keep the figure on cost. Mattel did this too. The Horsemen sculpt a bunch of accessories and they don't always make it into production due to tooling cost. As for ML 2 the Horsemen were only able to fund it through a kickstarter and a goal had to be met to go into production. They exceeded that goal but they offered over 30 new figures too. Super7 can't do this for only three to four figures offered
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

So, I was already planning to attend the show this year - but the reveal of the Mythic Legions exclusives (hopefully) being available for purchase at the show definitely sweetens the pot. I love the Cringer inspired green cat man alot. The elfin Evil Lyn is pretty cool too.

I bought tickets last year and circumstances forced me to miss it - super stoked to finally get to go this year.

Court Magician AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    So, I was already planning to attend the show this year - but the reveal of the Mythic Legions exclusives (hopefully) being available for purchase at the show definitely sweetens the pot. I love the Cringer inspired green cat man alot. The elfin Evil Lyn is pretty cool too.

I bought tickets last year and circumstances forced me to miss it - super stoked to finally get to go this year.
    I won’t be attending but the exclusives do look cool. Wish I could!

Tim Seeley, writer on the upcoming Injustice VS. He-Man and The Master of The Universe miniseries from DC Comics, will be attending Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Tickets and exclusive are on sale now.
    Click here for more info!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Tim Seeley, writer on the upcoming Injustice VS. He-Man and The Master of The Universe miniseries from DC Comics, will be attending Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Tickets and exclusive are on sale now.
    That's really cool. Maybe he can talk about some future story ideas he has for He-Man and She-Ra comics.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Awesome news that Tim will be at Power Con!!!! We will have the chance to know more about the future of the MOTU comics!

Hey Val just wondering if bbts has made their figure order yet?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Hey Val just wondering if bbts has made their figure order yet?

Thanks in advance
    Not yet. If they offer it for pre-order, it'll be after the Power-Con pre-order has ended.

Widget
    Hey, so I placed a non-attendee order for the three figures a couple days ago, but I haven't received any sort of email confirmation yet. And I haven't been able to see the charge show up on my credit card. Should I be expecting a confirmation?

Quote Originally Posted by foov View Post
    Hey, so I placed a non-attendee order for the three figures a couple days ago, but I haven't received any sort of email confirmation yet. And I haven't been able to see the charge show up on my credit card. Should I be expecting a confirmation?
    Yes it should have gone through on your card immediately and you would've gotten a mail within minutes of paying. I'd suggest you ask Val to check on his side.

I meant to post on here some time ago that I ordered my figures as Non Attendee. It was very easy. I can't wait to get the figures, and to all of you attending Power Con, I hope you have a great time!

I actually got 2 of the Dree Elle and Montork figure sets. I can't believe we are actually getting toys of these 2 after all these years. Now......to go and pre order STRIDOR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    I meant to post on here some time ago that I ordered my figures as Non Attendee. It was very easy. I can't wait to get the figures, and to all of you attending Power Con, I hope you have a great time!

I actually got 2 of the Dree Elle and Montork figure sets. I can't believe we are actually getting toys of these 2 after all these years. Now......to go and pre order STRIDOR!!
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    I know! It's nice to get something fun and fan demanded rather than some boring repaints.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.