Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Power-Con returning in 2018 - August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California

Very looking forward to this year! Songster would be great... Chef Allen would fall into Filmation, correct?
    Thundercats Hooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Very looking forward to this year! Songster would be great... Chef Allen would fall into Filmation, correct?
    It's the Chef Allen / Crackers the Clown / Yukkers 3-pack
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

@ Val
    The New York Toy Fair is fast approaching.
    New info about Power-Con exclusive figures ?
    I want to say ...
    Does Super7 allow the unveiling of the figures at the show ? Or nothing will be unveiled this weekend.

I'm not at liberty to say just yet. I know their game plan, and I need to follow their lead on how they want to reveal upcoming MOTUC product.

Thank you for asking, though!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    It's the Chef Allen / Crackers the Clown / Yukkers 3-pack
    Not keen on the other two, but I would be all about a Chef Allen figure!!

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Did Danielle put you up to this???

j/k

Did Danielle put you up to this???

j/k
    She didn't, but it wouldn't take much convincing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

A taste of 2017! Don't miss 2018!
    Thanks to Daniel Benedict (masque on the forums) for this awesome video recap

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    No, since he is an original Filmation character who has never been an action figure before. For these type of figures Collector's Choice was created. Club Grayskull aka Filmation line is about Filmation design variants of already released characters, regardless which origin.

Thanks for posting the recap video, it's great! Only problem is its too short. I guess another 49 minute documentary isn't practical every year, but I loved last year's production. Daniel is really knocking it out of the park with all formats!

For me, I really just want to see videos from the cosplay contest, Hee-hee Man, and the evening showing of The Power Tour to make it a more complete experience of reliving the weekend programming!
    Last edited by He-Guy; February 22, 2018 at 02:19am.

I like this video.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Yes! There's my daughter as Light Spinner at the 25 second mark! What a great time.

August, here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

MOTU Classics minicomic artist Wellinton Alves is attending Power-Con 2018!
    Tickets and exclusive pre-sales to Power-Con start in April; details coming soon.
    Click here for more info!

So, when should we start expecting the tiny teaser images of this year's exclusives for us to obsess and theorize over? It was a lot of fun last year

MOTU Classics minicomic artist Wellinton Alves is attending Power-Con 2018!
    Tickets and exclusive pre-sales to Power-Con start in April; details coming soon.
    Some one should ask him about his experience working on the last mini comic and why there are so many inconsistencies between character designs from what was established before in the last two mini comics

He-Man & MOTU Filmation writer & artist Robert Lamb is attending Power-Con 2018!Tickets and exclusive pre-sales to Power-Con start in April; details coming soon.

Next Week-end, Super7 will be at the Wondercon in Anaheim ( as well as Val ? ).
    The pre-orders for the Power-Con exclusives will start in April but only after the reveals.
    Does that mean there is a strong possibility that Super7 unveil them at this show?
    Last edited by MOTU7PR7; March 18, 2018 at 10:06am.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU7PR7 View Post
    Next Week-end, Super7 will be at the Wondercon in Anaheim ( as well as Val ? ).
    I wish! I've never been to WonderCon.

It is cool that Robert Lamb is coming. I believe he wrote "Into the Abyss" which is one of the top episodes.

Is there a chance that the Power-Con-Exclusives will be revealed at Wonder Con?

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Is there a chance that the Power-Con-Exclusives will be revealed at Wonder Con?
    Not at WonderCon. But they'll be revealed next week via this site and Power-Con's site.

Pre-orders will start very soon after, and will last about a month.

Not at WonderCon. But they'll be revealed next week via this site and Power-Con's site.

This are good news.....but revealing new figures at events like SDCC oder NYCC was alwasy something special to me.

Do you have any hints for us?

Finally! Although, I hope "next week" means something closer to Monday morning than Friday afternoon .

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    This are good news.....but revealing new figures at events like SDCC oder NYCC was alwasy something special to me.

Do you have any hints for us?
    I might have a few very cryptic visual teases over the weekend, sort of like I did last year to frustrate the heck out of you all, but to also get your detective skills working.

The teasers will be unpainted this time around.
    In fact, here's the first teaser....
    pc2018-exclusive-teaser-01.jpg