Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2072

Thread: Power-Con returning in 2018 - August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California

Just ordered stridor, power Con exclusives, and the 4 "vintage" super 7 Motu figures. Ouch my wallet

Heroic Warrior
    Just ordered my exclusives. I couldn’t find anything about ordering non-attendee but the. Attending the event. Is it different than previous years? If I end up going, can I pick up my exclusives then?

Heroic Warrior
    Anything programmed for kids?

Just ordered my con set of all 3 figures. Just wanted to thank Val and everyone involved for making these available for non attendees. It helps keep my collection going without getting jacked by the secondary market.

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Just ordered my con set of all 3 figures. Just wanted to thank Val and everyone involved for making these available for non attendees. It helps keep my collection going without getting jacked by the secondary market.
    I just want to ditto the above comment.
    This forum needs a like button!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    Just ordered my exclusives. I couldn’t find anything about ordering non-attendee but the. Attending the event. Is it different than previous years? If I end up going, can I pick up my exclusives then?
    If you ordered via the "Attendee" option, you must attend Power-Con to pick up your merchandise. It will not be shipped to you if you do not attend.

If you are speaking of the non-attendee fee from last year, that was removed this year.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    If you ordered via the "Attendee" option, you must attend Power-Con to pick up your merchandise. It will not be shipped to you if you do not attend.

If you are speaking of the non-attendee fee from last year, that was removed this year.
    To add on what Mike said, you can find all of this in the FAQ on the site.
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by poderuniverso View Post
    Anything programmed for kids?
    Not specifically. At this point, there's no brand elements aimed specifically at children. Once that happens, we hope to explore programming for both children and adults.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post

Last year I believe if you ordered non-attendee but then decided to attend, you could not pick up your exclusives at the con. Is that the same case this year?

Thanks!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    Last year I believe if you ordered non-attendee but then decided to attend, you could not pick up your exclusives at the con. Is that the same case this year?

Thanks!
    Q. If I pre-order as a Non-Attendee and then find out I AM able to attend the show, will there be a way to “transfer” our reservation to Attendee and pick up our exclusives at the show?
    A. Yes. Please contact Power-Con directly via our website’s Contact form so we can make the necessary adjustment. If the upgrade results in you being owed a balance, you will be refunded this amount. Please note that any such upgrade must be done within 60 days of your original pre-order so you can avoid additional fees being deducted from your upgrade refund.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

Widget
    Hi - sent this question directly to Power-con but thought I would ask here as well - as a birthday present, I received a weekend pass for Power-con (I come every year). How can I purchase the exclusives without having to purchase another pass. Or can exclusives be added to that gift order?

Quote Originally Posted by minhtran513 View Post
    Hi - sent this question directly to Power-con but thought I would ask here as well - as a birthday present, I received a weekend pass for Power-con (I come every year). How can I purchase the exclusives without having to purchase another pass. Or can exclusives be added to that gift order?
    Hi minhtran513
    We already e-mailed you back. There's currently no way to do that, but maybe we can discuss possible options via e-mail.
    Thanks!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects

Widget
    Hi - thank you! Just saw that. Will email direct.

Minh

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Hi minhtran513
    We already e-mailed you back. There's currently no way to do that, but maybe we can discuss possible options via e-mail.
    Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    I am interesting in pre-ordering some items, but I know my address will be changing between now and then. How easy is it going to be for me to adjust/edit my shipping address once I know the new one?
    MOTUC Wishlist: Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Andros, Monstroid, the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    I am interesting in pre-ordering some items, but I know my address will be changing between now and then. How easy is it going to be for me to adjust/edit my shipping address once I know the new one?
    That's talked about in the FAQ on the site, good sir.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    I placed my order. I hope everything goes well because I really want to keep buying Club Grayskull figures.

Just ordered mine too. I usually buy extras to trade/sell and was all set to do so until I saw the disclaimer clearly emphasising the fact that there are no exchanges or refunds Given these aren't exactly A list characters I felt that it's just not worth the risk buying extras so I just went with one set for my collection.

Though I did buy a couple extra Montork/Dree-Elle sets since this is the first (and probably the only time these will be made)

If I get burned on Wave 2, Stridor or the Power-Con figures I think I'll honestly be done with MOTUC as it's a LOT of money I've spent on this stuff in a short amount of time and the quality needs to vastly improve from what we got in wave 1. I certainly will not accept incorrect leg pins like we got with Teela.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Pay close attention to the Trollan Feast at the end of the episode

Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Pay close attention to the Trollan Feast at the end of the episode
    the roast part?

Charles Zembillas, member of the original development team for the Filmation He-Man and the Masters of the Universe cartoon and a lead designer on the She-Ra Princess of Power series, will be attending Power-Con this August 25 & 26 in Torrance, California! Tickets and exclusive are on sale now.
    Click here for more info!

Any way of getting the exclusives if you don't have a credit card? I only have paypal which isn't available this year.

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Any way of getting the exclusives if you don't have a credit card? I only have paypal which isn't available this year.
    You could get a credit card for your PayPal account. I'm not sure if it's too late for you to get one, but click here to check it out.

I just ordered my set of exclusives! Very easy check out process! I can't come,I don't do planes...but one day I hope to. I at least can support the convention this way and get some awesome figures.

Thanks for the hard work you guys and gals all put in for this event,I hope everyone enjoys the convention...I know I will enjoy my figures!
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Thanks. But not looking to open a line of credit.

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Thanks. But not looking to open a line of credit.
    What about one of those prepaid Visa cards they sell in the checkout lanes at Walmart and similar stores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I just ordered my set of exclusives! Very easy check out process! I can't come,I don't do planes...but one day I hope to.
    There are a few other fans who aren't keen on flying. If it's something you can attempt, I recommend staying up all night so yo're exhausted, then down a dose of Dramamine an hour before your flight so you hopefully just fall asleep on the plane.