Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTUC 2017 figures NOW SHIPPING

I couldn't be more pleased that Super 7 took the time to do these right. No more rushed figures.

On a side note. I kinda wish this forum had up votes and down votes for posts.
    "..."

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Well we could have had them earlier with the wife hips and bad plastic and stuff. People complained about the Power Con figures and the prototype shown at SDCC and Power Con that they were messed up and not satisfactory then Super 7 takes the time to correct the issues redo the molds adjust the plastic and address fan concerns but that can’t be done overnight. I’m aggravated at the delay but I would rather have great figures and wait a little while then have botched ones that were rushed. Hopefully the next waves will be figured out and process a lot quicker.
    I agree 100% with this ^ post.

I like the PowerCon figures very much but agree the decision to shrink the crutch is important. Dont know how the error was originally made but glad its being fixed.

While the delay is disappointing, we will, I am confident, all be happy (well, maybe not 'all', this is the internet) when the figures eventually arrive and join our collections.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

True - there will always be fans who expect the product to be exactly like the prototype - but this is the real world and it doesn't work like that. I'm not a toymaker but know enough that things change slightly in the process. But I'm fine with it. I'm also very anxious to get the figures in the new year. Heck, wish they were here already, but the transparency from S7 needs to be applauded as they made a bold move to show us why things are taking so long. They could've just kept quiet.
    I really hope that they do show the next wave at Toyfair - or at least CG or CC. (I will forgive them for not showing either if they maybe show us ThunderCats instead!!!! Hehehehe wishful thinking right? Or not?!!) Anyway, I bet the figures will be arriving on the mainland some time next month and before February arrives most of the US based fans would have received them. Just in time for Toyfair to show us the next wave and keep the excitement going.
    I do however understand fans that are unhappy about the delay. But that's the way it goes. I'm sure it won't continue like this with the next wave but with preorders still open I don't know if this will delay things again.

What is it with all the whining?? That whole decade that the line was under Mattel, they hardly ever responded to fan concerns. Their attitude for the most part was, "here are your figures - oh wait, there's an issue? Too late." Now Super7 is going above and beyond to make 100% sure that all the wrinkles are being ironed out, and so many people are still complaining??

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    What is it with all the whining?? That whole decade that the line was under Mattel, they hardly ever responded to fan concerns. Their attitude for the most part was, "here are your figures - oh wait, there's an issue? Too late." Now Super7 is going above and beyond to make 100% sure that all the wrinkles are being ironed out, and so many people are still complaining??
    Like button
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post

I second the like button for this post
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

It's been a long wait, but I'm thankful that Super7 is taking their time and getting it right. I haven't preordered wave 2 yet, but I definitely plan on it once wave 1 is in hand and I can verify the quality of what we're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    It's been a long wait, but I'm thankful that Super7 is taking their time and getting it right. I haven't preordered wave 2 yet, but I definitely plan on it once wave 1 is in hand and I can verify the quality of what we're getting.
    I don't think the Preorder is staying open till we get wave one in hand.

As I originally understood things the Preorder would stay open until wave one ships, I could be wrong but Super7 can clarify. I just don't want to see you miss out on wave two thinking you will have wave one in hand first since we wont be getting our wave one figures till sometime in February.

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Thanks for posting that. I actually went to their website to check out the wave 2 preorder. I'm sure they'll make an announcement when the preorder window is about to close as they would want to capitalize on last minute sales. Having said that I was looking at my finances today and realized I should go ahead and lock in my order. Better to do it now than realize I don't have the money when the preorder window is closing.

Thanks for posting that. I actually went to their website to check out the wave 2 preorder. I'm sure they'll make an announcement when the preorder window is about to close as they would want to capitalize on last minute sales. Having said that I was looking at my finances today and realized I should go ahead and lock in my order. Better to do it now than realize I don't have the money when the preorder window is closing.
    Yeah better to do it when you can afford it.

It's how I do it too

Yep I just placed my Filmation Wave 2 order yesterday and am sooooo excited!!! 2 additional Sorceress and 3 additional Mer-Man!

I'm also glad they're making the effort and taking the time to get these as right as possible. Also, am I the only one that kind of feels like, since it's been so long since I paid for them, when they arrive it's gonna be like getting free figures?!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Also, am I the only one that kind of feels like, since it's been so long since I paid for them, when they arrive it's gonna be like getting free figures?!
    Well, not quite. [^D

But!: I personally have been without new MoTUC figures since PowerCon Exclusives. WAY TOO LONG for someone as RIDICULOUSLY SPOILED as I have been lo these many years of monthly additions to my Collection!! When Wave One does turn up, there will be dancing in the streets! 8^)

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Tic, toc ... The wait is un-bear-able.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Tic, toc ... The wait is un-bear-able.
    Oh yes, it really is! I check in every couple of hours to see if there's been an update from S7 but alas - NO WORD. However, I know it will come. It was meant to ship on the 31st if all went smoothly. I hope that it will ship today though. I'm very eager to get news on this. It will be worth it but my display is already prepped to include the newcomers. And those gaping holes are, well, dreadful to see day in and day out

Brian already stated in Super7's Supercast #8 that the figures were getting ready to ship out by December 31st. They are going to be on a cargo ship in containers and that ship takes a month to get from China to the USA.

I believe only Europe was going to get their shipments Air dropped directly from China, so until Germany or another country that gets them first posts pics we wont know anything till these arrive at the dock in the USA sometime late January.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    It will be worth it but my display is already prepped to include the newcomers. And those gaping holes are, well, dreadful to see day in and day out
    I hear ya, really! As for myself, i had to lean on another option to host the newcomers (thanks to a bunch of stackable stands sold by Mattycollector back in the days!), i made an absolute raid !!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I believe only Europe was going to get their shipments Air dropped directly from China, so until Germany or another country that gets them first posts pics we wont know anything till these arrive at the dock in the USA sometime late January.
    Geez ...! Yeah, i remember that but, a part of me simply refuses to believe such a delightful possibility.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Court Magician
    Yep I just placed my Filmation Wave 2 order yesterday and am sooooo excited!!! 2 additional Sorceress and 3 additional Mer-Man!

I'm also glad they're making the effort and taking the time to get these as right as possible. Also, am I the only one that kind of feels like, since it's been so long since I paid for them, when they arrive it's gonna be like getting free figures?!
    Nope........

Heroic Warrior
    I officially became anxious about getting the figures this week. I think now that the holidays have passed and I'm not so distracted, knowing how close they are is starting to really be on my mind and test my patience! I can't wait to get these babies! It's been way too long since I had a nice new MOTU haul. I'm also chomping at the bit to get Merman into production since I've wanted a Filmation Merman for 35 years now Kudos to Super 7 for being more concerned with the product and final result. Mattel always seemed more interested in keeping to the schedule as close as they could than the QC. Just my perception. But I am very stoked to get these babies!!

Just to be clear - am I the only one that understood Brian's comments on the shipping from China as such: they're hoping to have it shipped by end of December from the factory because they want to get it out before Chinese New Year which is in Feb. I didn't understand him as saying it will definitely ship by end December, rather that they were hoping it would. Does anybody else think S7 would've at least announced that the ship has left the harbour? If I remember right, didn't they say so with the PC figures or with the ultimates? I would obviously be thrilled if it had shipped 10 days ago already, but Brian also said they're still busy with final changes so I don't know where in the production process that would be? I am eager to at least hear an expected date of arriving in the US or at least that it has indeed shipped from the factory.
    I can't wait to get these figures. They are going to be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Just to be clear - am I the only one that understood Brian's comments on the shipping from China as such: they're hoping to have it shipped by end of December from the factory because they want to get it out before Chinese New Year which is in Feb. I didn't understand him as saying it will definitely ship by end December, rather that they were hoping it would. Does anybody else think S7 would've at least announced that the ship has left the harbour? If I remember right, didn't they say so with the PC figures or with the ultimates? I would obviously be thrilled if it had shipped 10 days ago already, but Brian also said they're still busy with final changes so I don't know where in the production process that would be? I am eager to at least hear an expected date of arriving in the US or at least that it has indeed shipped from the factory.
    I can't wait to get these figures. They are going to be awesome!
    I would say we will know in a few weeks time as the Europe customers are getting their shipments sent directly sent from china where as the rest of us have to wait for the ship to arrive from china to the USA for Super7 to then start shipping out the product. German fans posted pictures of the Ultimates first so my thinking is this will also be the case with the wave one figures.

I would say we will know in a few weeks time as the Europe customers are getting their shipments sent directly sent from china where as the rest of us have to wait for the ship to arrive from china to the USA for Super7 to then start shipping out the product. German fans posted pictures of the Ultimates first so my thinking is this will also be the case with the wave one figures.
    Indeed, once figures start to arrive we will know they're arriving. I think what Sebastian and I are saying is that'd be great to real get a quick post from Super7 telling us if they did indeed make it on the boat since that was their hope more than it was a confirmation in the video, is all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    Well, not quite. [^D

But!: I personally have been without new MoTUC figures since PowerCon Exclusives. WAY TOO LONG for someone as RIDICULOUSLY SPOILED as I have been lo these many years of monthly additions to my Collection!! When Wave One does turn up, there will be dancing in the streets! 8^)
    Quote Originally Posted by stinky View Post
    Nope........
    I guess what I meant by saying it'll feel like free figures since it's been so long since we paid for them is that the sting of the charge has faded by now and we can JUST enjoy them when they arrive, ya know?

Indeed, once figures start to arrive we will know they're arriving. I think what Sebastian and I are saying is that'd be great to real get a quick post from Super7 telling us if they did indeed make it on the boat since that was their hope more than it was a confirmation in the video, is all.
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Maybe we should receive a shipment e-mail before. Until today no shipment e-mail from Super7.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

I was hoping they would say something after January 1, confirming the figures are on the boat. But I guess not.

I certainly hope the preorders for the next wave are doing well now, considering how long they've been open.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    I was hoping they would say something after January 1, confirming the figures are on the boat. But I guess not.

I certainly hope the preorders for the next wave are doing well now, considering how long they've been open.
    I"m still waiting to submit my order until we have these in hand.
    Not that I don't think Super7 has done well so far, and I think they've taken all the right steps so far. It's more that if wave 1 goes well I will probably get some multiples of wave 2, otherwise just singles.
    That and I'm also ordering singles for friends who are still on the fence, so yeah, waiting till the last minute over here!

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada

Super 7 wave 1 Shipping News...

Just talked to the Super 7 store... wave 1 is on the boat and should start shipping out Feb. 20th...
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!