Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1831

Thread: Super7 MOTUC 2017 figures NOW SHIPPING

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    They mean that every USPS box is an individual shipment.
    FedEx and USPS will let you do multiple boxes in one shipment. I believe they still get separate tracking numbers as the boxes can sometimes get split up in transit, but you'll see on the label "1 of 2" (if it was two boxes total) so you know it's a multi-part shipment.
    But with USPS, you can't do that "1 of 2" thing. You can write it on there, but it's not part of the label creation process.
    Ah, now I understand the problems I had last year with the Ultimates. I made a slightly big collective order, the shipment was sent over USPS and of course it was split into several packages. German shipping provider DHL and the customs office weren't able to process that and only thanks to a nice customs officer who looked a second time in their storage for my missing packages I got all my Ultimates. Fortunately, I ordered Wave 1 (and of course Wave 2) at German reseller Space-Figuren.de and I got my figures on February 20th without any hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Digital River was leagues better than the fulfillment center they're using, DR shipped everyone's figures out at roughly the same time, and the vast majority of people got tracking numbers.
    Just when you thought that such a thing was impossible.........Crazy, but as of now very true.

Preordered on minute one and still no shipping, starting to be worried - also because their awesome CS doesn't answer my emails.

Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Has nobody received any shipping notices in the last couple of days at all? I see a few folks that are still waiting but folks posting that their figures shipped seems to have stopped completely!
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Has nobody received any shipping notices in the last couple of days at all? I see a few folks that are still waiting but folks posting that their figures shipped seems to have stopped completely!
    I got shipping info on 3/8 (NC). Been tracking it obsessively using the FedEx site. Was estimated to get my figures by the end of the day today but that updated to end of the day tomorrow around 7pm. The shipment has made it to a NC location, so hopefully tomorrow will be the day.

My order just shipped today. That was after Super7 emailed me that my shipping address wasn't being accepted into their system. I checked my order and its the same address that I've always used and the ultimate's found their way here just fine so I dunno what the problem was.

I still have not received a shipping notice.

I ordered my figures just before the pre-order window closed on the last day... so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the NEW ADVENTURES lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I still have not received a shipping notice.

I ordered my figures just before the pre-order window closed on the last day... so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
    I ordered with 2 friends. One's order has arrived in the country and is at customs (he placed a huge $1000+ order made up of both CG and CC sets and extras). The other order (2 sets of CG) still hasn't shipped!!!! S7 said they'll get it out by the weekend but its been a month now since shipping commenced. So still no luck on that front sadly.

I still have not received a shipping notice and my account has not been updated. However, I did receive my figures yesterday. I haven't had a chance to go through them all yet.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I still have not received a shipping notice and my account has not been updated. However, I did receive my figures yesterday. I haven't had a chance to go through them all yet.
    Congrats on getting your figures
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Anyone order through BBTS? Have they shipped and how long did that take?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I ordered with 2 friends. One's order has arrived in the country and is at customs (he placed a huge $1000+ order made up of both CG and CC sets and extras). The other order (2 sets of CG) still hasn't shipped!!!! S7 said they'll get it out by the weekend but its been a month now since shipping commenced. So still no luck on that front sadly.
    That's weird... it seems like they're just shipping things at random.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    This is what I keep hoping for...

Sadly, it is now Thursday night, and no new info...

Quote Originally Posted by ksharpe View Post
    Anyone order through BBTS? Have they shipped and how long did that take?
    I'm pretty sure BBTS hasn't received their shipments yet.

I'm waiting on orders from both S7 and BBTS... usually BBTS sends an alert email a few days before they ship your package.

I still haven't received any notice from Big Bad Toy Store on the pre-orders I have. I know their collector grade has to do mainly with the outer packaging, but I wonder how closely they look at the figure's front in the packaging view. I'm hoping I don't get anything with bad paint apps.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I still haven't received any notice from Big Bad Toy Store on the pre-orders I have. I know their collector grade has to do mainly with the outer packaging, but I wonder how closely they look at the figure's front in the packaging view. I'm hoping I don't get anything with bad paint apps.
    Their faq on grading states packaging only, I've gotten figures from other lines with messed eyes from them before. And this is on stuff in blister cards where you can see the toy.
    Last edited by bcbsdrg; March 17, 2018 at 10:38am.

Serving the Universe DennyCrane's Avatar
    I don't think BBTS opens the outer box unless you ask them to do it. They're mass etail.
    Shop DC Collectibles for Pop Culture Entertainment -
    Hot Toys, Action Figures, Game & Hobby, Comic Book, Retro / Vintage & More!
    https://DCCollect.com • #24Tuesday • Free Shipping • More!

Get Social for the latest news and reviews, product updates and sale announcements:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Pinterest

Another day without any figures, any shipping notice, any replies to my emails, messages etc.

Starting to think I won’t even see them this month.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    Another day without any figures, any shipping notice, any replies to my emails, messages etc.

JUST got a shipping notice last night. I had a request for confirmation shipping address about a week before that.

I'm in the same boat.

The only thing keeping me going is the fact that I also have figures coming from BBTS... so now it's like a game for me. Which order will arrive first?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    At this point, I wouldn't mind if BBTS actually OPENED and posed my MOTUC figures before shipping them to me!

After all of the turmoil, I would hate to get a figure only to have it fall apart when I go to pose it on my display shelf...

Same here, this is beginning to get a bit ridiculous now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel443 View Post
    Same here, this is beginning to get a bit ridiculous now.
    The hard part is that is seems there is no rhyme or reason to their shipping order...

And the communication with their shipping partner seems to be days apart.

I’d like to know why they’re ignoring us.
    The longer it goes without any communication whatsoever the more anxious I am getting about it.

Just a quick email back saying they’re sorry it’s taking so long but they’ll have all figures out by X date, or an update on social media, would do wonders to put me at ease.

The longer it goes without any communication whatsoever the more anxious I am getting about it.

Just a quick email back saying they’re sorry it’s taking so long but they’ll have all figures out by X date, or an update on social media, would do wonders to put me at ease.
    Are you signed up to txt updates? That's how I first knew my figures had shipped as I got a txt message from Fedex.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Are you signed up to txt updates? That's how I first knew my figures had shipped as I got a txt message from Fedex.
    Yep. No texts, no e-mails, no tweets, no smoke signals, nada.

Well yours may take longer to arrive being in the UK because you don't even know how it was being shipped. I agree the Fulfillment Center taken their sweet time shipping out orders and didn't generate the Emails for many till after they received their figures. Hopefully yours are on their way and it's just a late Shipping email.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor