Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 MOTUC 2017 figures in production - shipping to fans near the end of February

Quote Originally Posted by SSj3 Derek View Post
    So do we have idea when the date they will actually ship will be? Even a rough one? I'm not upset, stuff happens and I'm glad the line is continuing at all, but I am curious.
    End of this month.

The figures need to be assembled, packaged and shipped.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

It never occurred to me that these pieces were molded on those little trees, like the ones the old Grayskull weapons came on. Fascinating!

Awesome update, I love the behind-the-scenes looks! Can’t wait for more!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

That was an extremely detailed update from Brian.

It's a little curious why they didn't show some pre-final or even final figures. Surely he saw at least preliminary versions.

I am very appreciative of the efforts they are making on Wave 1.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    It's always cool to get a peak behind the curtain and see this kind of stuff. That was more interesting to me than the update on my figures

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    End of this month.

The figures need to be assembled, packaged and shipped.
    Thank you!
    Good Trades with: MOTU_Maniac, bmoore, Riddle of Steel, sandrockgundam04, Brian Ozone, and blue monkey.

Wow - cool update Val!

I love that Brian is giving us a behind-the-scenes look at the tools. This is the kind of "human touch" I'm so glad Super7 is bringing to the table. I never knew what these things looked like! No wonder it's not as simple as just pulling them suckers outta storage...

Yeah we never heard of or ever saw anyone from Mattel visit their factory in China to over see final production on MOTUC’s because if they had no way would so many QC issues have happened over and over like derpy eye syndrome.

I like that Brian Flynn takes a personal interest in the product Super7 produces and he makes the trip to China to over see final production. Im so glad Super7 took over the MOTUC toy line.
    Last edited by mjw41; December 8, 2017 at 11:36am.

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

To Brian and the whole Super7, let me just say that MOTU is lucky that the license is being handled with passion, commitment and hardwork, and in your capable hands its future is bright.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah we never heard of or ever saw anyone from Mattel visit their factory in China to over see final production on MOTUC’s because if they had no way would so many QC issues have happened over and over like derpy eye syndrome.

I like that Brian Flynn takes a personal interest in the product Super7 produces and he makes the trip to China to over see final production. Im so glad Super7 took over the MOTUC toy line.
    I know Mattel has people that inspect factories and production. But with MOTUC being such a small property for them, you have to think the attention just wasn't there. And certainly having the owner in Brian Flynn, the attention to detail is going to be there whereas someone who isn't invested isn't going to have that passion. It's definitely great that he cares as much as he does both in seeing the quality through, and in letting the fans see what is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    To Brian and the whole Super7, let me just say that MOTU is lucky that the license is being handled with passion, commitment and hardwork, and in your capable hands its future is bright.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    I want a toy of of your Man E Faces picture!! That's so cool.

What an absolute privilege to have Brian and the team looking after Classics. It’s great to be so connected to the whole process. It’s a special time in MOTU history right now, could even be the last years of figure production, depending on the “upcoming” movie. Couldn’t be in better hands.

Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    It's always cool to get a peak behind the curtain and see this kind of stuff. That was more interesting to me than the update on my figures
    wizard of oz.png

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! The Great and Powerful SUPER7 has spoken!

Heroic Warrior
    wizard of oz.png

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! The Great and Powerful SUPER7 has spoken!

I'm really happy that S7 took such care to show us what is going on behind the scenes. I do hope that we get to see the final products at least before Christmas in a mailer or article from them. That would be a real tease but a most welcome one (since I'm sure we all really wanted to have these figures under our Xmas trees this year lol).
    Well done Brian and team - you rock!
    Love the new Filmation figures by S7. Fingers crossed they announce ThunderCats at SDCC.

In my mind we will have the figures by March 1st, if we get them before that cool but my thinking is we will have them by March 1st next year. !

Quote Originally Posted by ETERNIA FOREVER View Post
    In my mind we will have the figures by March 1st, if we get them before that cool but my thinking is we will have them by March 1st next year. !
    I'm thinking end of January to mid-February.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'm thinking end of January to mid-February.
    Yes I agree. If the Figures are shipping from the factory in China by end of this month....Then it's about a three week slow boat from China and a week in Customs/Unloading the Containers and delivering them to Super7. That puts us at End of January/ first week of February, Then Super7 Starts shipping out to all of us so yeah Mid February to have them in hand.

Yes I agree. If the Figures are shipping from the factory in China by end of this month....Then it's about a three week slow boat from China and a week in Customs/Unloading the Containers and delivering them to Super7. That puts us at End of January/ first week of February, Then Super7 Starts shipping out to all of us so yeah Mid February to have them in hand.
    Agreed. The next two weeks will determine on whether we get them mid to end January or end Jan to mid Feb. If it ships in the next few days, the boat should arrive in the US (and the containers delivered to S7) mid January. But we've still not had any word from S7 on the latest on production. I do hope we at least get a tease for Xmas.

Talking about the delivery - Brian did mention that Europe's packages gets sent from the factory. Would that maybe mean that if the containers ship end December that those in Europe will get their parcels shortly thereafter (like with the PowerCon figs). That would be really interesting to see.
    Love the new Filmation figures by S7. Fingers crossed they announce ThunderCats at SDCC.

Heroic Warrior
    A pic of these in packaging would be awesome, but it doesn't look like that's going to be happening a couple of days before Christmas...
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    A pic of these in packaging would be awesome, but it doesn't look like that's going to be happening a couple of days before Christmas...
    I know pic of the packages and maybe the bios would be really nice and help bridge some of this gap
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I know pic of the packages and maybe the bios would be really nice and help bridge some of this gap
    My thoughts exactly!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Sagitar

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    Talking about the delivery - Brian did mention that Europe's packages gets sent from the factory. Would that maybe mean that if the containers ship end December that those in Europe will get their parcels shortly thereafter (like with the PowerCon figs). That would be really interesting to see.
    Rest assured that (we), European folks, will let you guys know in less time than it takes to say.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    All I know is that I’m not afraid to say it... This is RIDICULOUS! If I would have known S7 would be like this... I would NEVER have ordered ANYTHING from them.

I applaud Super7's transparency. The behind the scenes videos of the progression is something we've never gotten before. Having purchased items from collectable companies in the past like Quantum Mechanix, Tweeterhead and Sideshow, delays like this are not out of the norm. It seems to be pretty standard. What WAS out of the norm was how clockwork everything shipped for years under Mattycollector despite it's flaws. I like that Super7 is making every effort to produce a quality product. If that delays things, then so be it.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    All I know is that I’m not afraid to say it... This is RIDICULOUS! If I would have known S7 would be like this... I would NEVER have ordered ANYTHING from them.
    Well we could have had them earlier with the wife hips and bad plastic and stuff. People complained about the Power Con figures and the prototype shown at SDCC and Power Con that they were messed up and not satisfactory then Super 7 takes the time to correct the issues redo the molds adjust the plastic and address fan concerns but that can’t be done overnight. I’m aggravated at the delay but I would rather have great figures and wait a little while then have botched ones that were rushed. Hopefully the next waves will be figured out and process a lot quicker.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.