Thread: Icon Heroes Castle Grayskull for sale

Icon Heroes Castle Grayskull for sale

icon Heroes Castle Grayskull for sale 1FBF0396-3441-420F-8F31-702550E5C1EC.jpeg
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

What's your asking price? PM me if you want. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    What's your asking price? PM me if you want. Thanks!
    $350 shipped.
    Last edited by bribri4u; December 5, 2017 at 05:34pm.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Dumb question... is that $35 or $350? That looks like the letter “o” there...

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Dumb question... is that $35 or $350? That looks like the letter “o” there...
    $350. I couldn’t even ship it for $35.

Ha ha, I hear that! Just wanted to double check to clarify if it was a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    $350 shipped.
    Thanks. I am looking for one, but REALLY want the snake mountain first since it is much more difficult to come by, and it is my "holy grail" of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk81 View Post
    Thanks. I am looking for one, but REALLY want the snake mountain first since it is much more difficult to come by, and it is my "holy grail" of sorts.
    I had it and sold it and the Grayskull accessory pack in the spring together.