Thread: MOTUC Compactor in blister

MOTUC Compactor in blister

Hello, it's been a while since I last posted a custom here. Wanted to know what .orgers think about this, I hope you like him.

It is Compactor, the character that lost against Photog in the 80s contest. A pity that he never got made.Anyway, this allowed me to make this heroic version, as in the MOTUC mini comic. I have made too a blister pack and a bio for him;

"Compactor was created by the evil wizard Rowor, in order to suction off the magical power of Castle Grayskull, and be brought to him in his internal chest compartment. However, He-Man stopped him but sensed the good in him, and so asked the Sorceress to cleanse him off the control of the evil wizard. He decided to become a hero and stop his creator, and subsequently entered the Defenders of Trolla team."

More pics in my blog; http://argenta-2008customs.blogspot....cs-custom.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great job on the custom, glad someone finally made a custom of him. can you tell me about the parts you use on him.

Thank you. Parts are very easy; just a Sea Hawk figure, sanded down, two suction cups bought in a 1 dollar store, smaller suction cups given free with cereal, and the rest are sculpted parts, as the head, which I scullpted from scratch.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Nice work it's really on point, with the comics.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Court Magician
    Wow that's a really sweet! I am unfamiliar with the character, but he came out really awesome.

Hey Faceless one, as this guy is on my list of customs to make, there are some suggestions that i would make in order to make him accurate to his form in the mini.
    Here is his image
    compactor.jpg
    compactor1.png
    the first i would change is his forearms to bracers forearms, they look more the original image without the 4 little suction cups coming out, which could always be added. Also for an accessory, you can see he has that wrist mounted gun, and from the look of it, its similar to the wrist mounted rocket launcher to the that flipshot has, and the gun looks like trapjaws laser attachemnt. Now if you got one of each, you could screw in from the bottom ( theres a small hole that holds the rockets in place) the laser attachemnt to the wrist mounted launcher. I think the hardest part to solve for this guy are the shins, If super 7 was making this guy, this would need to be a newly tooled part, but I was thinking of using Leech feet as a possiblity to act like suction cup feet, otherwise if you have any more suction cups like the hands use those on his feet and use demoman shins and leech feet