Thread: Primus Trooper

Primus Trooper

primus troops1.jpg
    primus trooper1.jpg
    primus trooper.jpg
    The army builder of the Galactic guardians is finally here. There were 2 different types, the foot soldiers and the astrosub pilots. The Foot soldiers are the ones you saw the most of. Recipe- i used Regular boots with bow legs and a na heman loin. Painted the belt black and glue three small circles to represent the tri-solar galaxy. Used a dactys buck and Seahawk arms and Armored Batman Armor. I then took a nepthu collar and cut it up to go around his neck. There was also a large hole on his back and i wanted to give him a backpack, and had an extra clamp champ backpack which has a futuristic look to it. The bandolier is a metalhead from tmnt belt that i glued on. And the weapons, the pistol is a fodder box find the the cartoon accurate rifle is from DJ Weaponsforge shapeways shop. Head is a custom head, Using a TG Neitlach palace guard with the helmet removed and an NA helmet scuplted on by the talented Ryan lunt.

Court Magician
    That's really sweet mate...we need more fodder for the "Evil Space Mutants"...MuHAHAHAHHA lol

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    nice! i'm working on one too
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    nice! i'm working on one too
    cant wait to see it thanks