Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post your ToyFair 2018 predictions!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Collector's Choice
    1. Lady Slither
    2. Kittrina
    3. Lizzor
    4. Garn (vintage mini-comics)

Club Grayskull
    1. Whiplash
    2. She-Ra
    3. Mekaneck
    4. Grizzlor
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Collector’s Choice Wave 3
    King Miro (200X)
    Hunga
    Red Masks of Power Demon
    Lizorr

Club Grayskull Wave 3
    Stratos
    She-Ra
    Grizzlor
    Kobra Khan

Heroic Warrior
    Optimistically?

CC:
    Kittrina
    King Miro
    Kayo
    Lady Slither

CG:
    Stratos
    Webstor
    Grizzlor
    Count Marzo
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Red Masks of Power Demon
    I really hope they won't split Red and Green demon but will sell them as a 2-pack
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I really hope they won't split Red and Green demon but will sell them as a 2-pack
    I'd prefer a 2-pack also, but I'll be surprised if they release them that way rather than individually.

CC:
    King Miro
    Lady Slither
    Red or Green Mask of Power Demon
    Hunga

CG:
    Prince Adam
    She-Ra
    Roboto
    Leech
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Hunga the Harpy! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Colonel Blast, Evil Robot, the Twiggets and Admiral Scurvy! Very disappointed the Thundercats line was cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltor View Post
    Not to be a wet blanket but I would just like the first wave of CG and CC to be delivered before they talk or show anything new. I mean damn people are talking the next waves and we still haven't gotten anything in our hands from the first waves.
    I am with you. I just want Wave 1 2017 figures to actually ship in 2017, otherwise they should just call them 2018 Wave 1. BTW why are they even called Wave 1 2017 anymore? Calling them Wave 1 would mean there is a Wave 2 2017 coming which ain't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by aey103 View Post
    I am with you. I just want Wave 1 2017 figures to actually ship in 2017, otherwise they should just call them 2018 Wave 1. BTW why are they even called Wave 1 2017 anymore? Calling them Wave 1 would mean there is a Wave 2 2017 coming which ain't happening.
    I just call them Wave 1 since they are the first from Super7. I don't know why people even bother including the year since it's subject to change like you say. So to me the Teela, Hawke etc... wave is CG and CC wave 1 and the Sorceress and Dylamug etc... wave is CG and CC wave 2.

Then maybe Wave 3 will be revealed at Toyfair 2018
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Grizzlor, Mantenna, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

I'm very interested to see what will show up in the Mega Construx line! I also want to see if there are any Vintage/5" reveals.

As for the regular lines, I don't really have any predictions...only a Want List.

As I was just telling a good friend, I can't really afford $30/$40 figures anymore, so it's a little silly for me to hope for 3 or 4 characters I want. I can only get them if they are unpopular and drop in price on the secondary market.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; December 19, 2017 at 05:54pm.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I just call them Wave 1 since they are the first from Super7. I don't know why people even bother including the year since it's subject to change like you say. So to me the Teela, Hawke etc... wave is CG and CC wave 1 and the Sorceress and Dylamug etc... wave is CG and CC wave 2.

Right now I just want Wave 1 to the boats from China by Toyfair 2018 because if they are not they will probably even get further delayed due to Chinese New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Me either. But according to Val, they are not inclined to do 2-packs. So, it is what it is.

I personally think they should come as a 2-pack. It only makes sense that they would. Plus, I would hate to get one and not the other, ya know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aey103 View Post
    I'm calling them waves, because Wave 1 consists of Lodar, Fangor, Hawke, and Quakke. Wave 2 consists of Dylamug, Granita, Karg, and Wrap-Trap. I'm not associating them by years anymore, because they are being released whenever they are ready (which I'm totally fine with).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post

My thoughts, exactly.

Hopefully Super 7 announces nothing at Toy Fair. They really need to get their act together and get their first figures done before announcing anything new.
    Matt Moylan
    Director of Publishing, UDON Entertainment

I don’t know about what’s necessarily likely, and to be honest, I couldn’t care much less about the Filmation line, but I’d be thrilled if the next four figures for MOTUC/CC were...

1) Skeleteen
    2) Songster
    3) King Miro
    4) The Great Black Wizard

I’d be happy if we saw something less conventional, too, such as a pack with Tuvar, Baddrah, and Odiphus.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

I once said that maybe they should offer fewer figures a year, but some folks said that wasn't such a good idea, and it may hurt the line. But the figures being really late doesn't exactly help the line. I'm sure that this delay will affect some peoples' decisions regarding future waves.

I'm not criticizing anybody....just saying that there are some issues that I myself wouldn't know how to solve.

Would you rather be offered fewer figures a year, but get them sooner, or pre-order more, but not really know when they will arrive? Again, I'm not being a smart arse....just curious.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; December 22, 2017 at 07:53pm.
    Odd Man Out

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I once said that maybe they should offer fewer figures a year, but some folks said that wasn't such a good idea, and it may hurt the line. But the figures being really late doesn't exactly help the line. I'm sure that this delay will affect some peoples' decisions regarding future waves.

I'm not criticizing anybody....just saying that there are some issues that I myself wouldn't know how to solve.

Would you rather be offered fewer figures a year, but get them sooner, or pre-order more, but not really know when they will arrive? Again, I'm not being a smart arse....just curious.
    I do not think that is a problem for the following reasons :

- That is a problem when you do not trust in the seller, but Super7 is reliable.

- Tons of companies work with a lot of delays in preorders and they sell very well.

- And I would rather they delay the figures to have a good quality than having bootlegs in hands for Christmas
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    1) Skeleteen
    2) Songster
    3) King Miro
    4) The Great Black Wizard
    That would be lovely. Swap out Songster with Scrollos and it would be even better.

Given the delays in Waves 1 and 2, I would be surprised to see new Classics reveals. It would be awesome to see more detail on the 5.75" vintage-style line ... and if possible something toy oriented to support the new She-Ra cartoon.

However, to play along, it would be awesome to see:

1. Hunga the Harpy (with harpy army builder extra head)
    2. Kex Queen
    3. King Miro
    4. Negator plus Nerb

1. Stratos
    2. Webstor
    3. Grizzlor
    4. Dree-Elle & Uncle Montork
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Kittrina
    Hunga
    Lizzor
    Lady Slither

Leech
    Mossman
    Ramman
    Spikor
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

Collectors Choice

Lady Slither

200x Miro

Hunga The Harpy

Kittrina

Club Grayskull (Filmation)

She-Ra

Stratos

Grizzlor

Modulok (filmation)
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Lady Slither
    Hunga
    Spinwit
    Scrollos

Grizzlor
    She-Ra
    Fisto
    Webstor
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Collectors Choice

Lady Slither

200x Miro

Hunga The Harpy

Kittrina

Club Grayskull (Filmation)

She-Ra

Stratos

Grizzlor

Modulok (filmation)
    That would be a great character selection IMHO
    10 Most needed items for MOTUC...

Heroic: King Miro / Prince Dakon
    Evil: Skeleteen
    POP: King Micah / Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Hunga the Harpy
    POG: Oracle
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Sebrian / Sagitar

Post your ToyFair 2018 predictions!

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post

I have to assume that there’s a lot of crossover between MOTU and Mythic Legions customer bases, and the Four Horsemen have had monumental success preselling about 40 figures and 5 weapons packs at a time with a release date of “spring 2018 if all goes as planned” so if people are inclined to be a little patient, everything will work out. They haven’t absconded with the funds or anything like that and (aside from more QC issues than I’ve ever had with MOTUC) they deliver on every promise. I really doubt anything like that would happen with Super7. Both companies give me pause from time to time, but they deliver.

And like you, not being a smart ass, but I think this fandom has chicken little syndrome more than other, similar communities.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    Hopefully Super 7 announces nothing at Toy Fair. They really need to get their act together and get their first figures done before announcing anything new.
    ...This!! I am all for new announcements, but with two assortments announced in Spring of 2017, paid for, and still no definitive release date, I would hope that they got things firmly under control before teasing us with future releases that may not even ship next year! It borders on irrelevant for me anyway, since my fiancee is not willing to get burned again on a preorder anyway... I would gladly take Mattel and their guaranteed subscription any day!
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

My hope:

Collector’s Choice
    1) Sagitar
    2) Kittrina
    3) Lady Slither
    4) Hunga the Harpy

Club Grayskull
    1) Stratos
    2) Ram-man
    3) She-Ra
    4) Webstor
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Court Magician
    I would love to see something on the vehicle or playsets front ,I know it's a long shot [LIST=1]

1) Land Shark
    2) Mantisaur
    3) Stridor
    4) Attack Trak
    5) Slime pit ( Slime pit He-man)
    Some kind of positive update on Snake Mountain

I previously posted what I thought we'd see, based on the poll results. Now, I'll post what I'd LIKE to see...

King Miro (200X)
    Hunga
    Garn
    Lizorr

Club Grayskull Wave 3
    Stratos
    She-Ra
    Grizzlor
    Kobra Khan

Collector’s Choice Wave 4
    Sorceress (200X)