View Poll Results: Would you support and buy a pack of 11 New Adventures Classics figures from Super7?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 56.00%
  • No

22 44.00%

Thread: Would you support and buy an 11-figure New Adventures Classics pack?

Would you support and buy an 11-figure New Adventures Classics pack?

Price would be what? $350-400 roughly? Just curious how many people would be interested in this, instead of Super7 making 11 other figures (as singles, 2-packs, exclusives, what have you).

"Sagitar
    Staghorn
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Hoove
    Kayo
    Nocturna
    Vizarr
    Artilla
    Spinwit
    Master Sebrian"
    Last edited by AdultCollector; December 18, 2017 at 07:37pm.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I do think that would be a good idea, but I do not know if that would happen because that would be a ton of work for 4h to sculpt all of them.
    But if that is possible count me in
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    even though i've already made customs of 3 of those, i would still buy official ones.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I voted yes, if this was the only way to get them the yeah I'm in, I still feel the need to have them individually packaged my bad.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    I voted yes, if this was the only way to get them the yeah I'm in, I still feel the need to have them individually packaged my bad.
    But they could make a package including that contains all NA figures packed individually
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I'll buy whatever gets me the remaining NA figures, so yeah, bring it on.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes! Anything to complete the vintage NA line in MOTUC!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by adultcollector View Post
    would you support and buy a pack of 11 new adventures classics figures from super7?
    **** yes!!!!!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    That sounds somehow fishy. Getting the NA characters cheaper in the dozen. And when I ask "When do we get Meliac?" (or Besquita, Drissi, whoever) they can say "Hey, you NA fans just got eleven characters at once. What more do you want?".

Widget
    Personally, no. I'd take every single one of those figures if I could, but anything more than a three-pack would be out of my price range. Then I'd just be all bitter and resentful that I'd never complete the set (which I know would be my problem rather than anyone else's, but still).

Even if there were a payment plan, it'd have to be spread out for, like, six months - or the only MOTUC offering that year, which seems a bit unfair to all the other areas of the franchise. I'd also worry the uptake on such a big set would be quite low, and that could be used to suggest there's not enough support for NA (perhaps that's just paranoia after years of Mattel, but I can just see a cancelled pre-order met with a shrug and a "well, we tried, guess you guys just don't want NA" press release).

Plus 11 seems a really weird number.

So basically, I'd love the characters, just not in that format. I quite like waves having a mix of sources, though I wouldn't be adverse to a few two- or three-packs every now and then to speed things up a bit (kind of like the big rush in 2015 to finish up the 80s variants).

Nope. Too pricey all at once like that, especially for characters I’m not that enamored with. I’d taken them all when they came as singles, but not all at once.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Nope. Too pricey all at once like that, especially for characters I’m not that enamored with. I’d taken them all when they came as singles, but not all at once.
    Ditto.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

However I can get these remaining 11 figures I will do it. They are very important to me.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior
    I’m in. I’m not a MOC collector (with a few exceptions) but I would probably buy two of this set. I think it’d be pretty easy to break even on selling them off individually. I could see casual NA fans only wanting one or two. We could probably set up a thread of wants and see what the demand was for each figure once they had all been revealed.

...ok, I mean I would because I want the NA line finished...but I would not be happy about it. I would maybe have to pick it up aftermarket as I am uncertain I could drop that much at any one time.

I would really rather they not do this. Heck, do two 5 packs and one oversized (Sagitar) and that is something. Do pre-orders. Do it, they deserve, nay, they must be made. So whatever it takes.

But there has to be some better way. I really do want them all as listed but that is quite a bomb.

- - - Updated - - -

baronterror
    ...ok, I mean I would because I want the NA line finished...but I would not be happy about it. I would maybe have to pick it up aftermarket as I am uncertain I could drop that much at any one time.

I would really rather they not do this. Heck, do two 5 packs and one oversized (Sagitar) and that is something. Do pre-orders. Do it, they deserve, nay, they must be made. So whatever it takes.

But there has to be some better way. I really do want them all as listed but that is quite a bomb.

Yes, it will make room for mini-comic characters!
    Last edited by danielsan52; January 2, 2018 at 08:53pm.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    That sounds somehow fishy. Getting the NA characters cheaper in the dozen. And when I ask "When do we get Meliac?" (or Besquita, Drissi, whoever) they can say "Hey, you NA fans just got eleven characters at once. What more do you want?".
    Just like Mattel did with the Legion of Super Heroes pack that was part of the DCUC line. Sure, they released a lot of the Levitz / Giffen era founding members... but, where are the rest of them?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    However I can get these remaining 11 figures I will do it. They are very important to me.
    DITTO!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Yes, it will make room for mini-comic characters!
    Wow nice save

Heroic Warrior
    The remaining vintage NA characters are the last vintage toy characters left (not counting variants). Releasing them all at once means that a lot of vintage purists will lose interest in the line. Not a good strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Wow nice save
    It sounded to mean at first, lol!

Sagitar would not be included in that set simply because Val already stated Sagitar falls into the Oversized beast slots and this was coming from 4H and Super7

No way will Super7 offer an oversized beast for the $34.99 cost they charge for a regular sized figure.
    Last edited by mjw41; January 3, 2018 at 11:02am.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I would buy 2 sets.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I would buy 2 sets.