View Poll Results: Would you support and buy a pack of 11 New Adventures Classics figures from Super7?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

62 57.94%
  • No

45 42.06%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you support and buy an 11-figure New Adventures Classics pack?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Yes
    Im all in as a collector of NA
    I want them all & I'd love to just have them as a pack to ensure that I get them & not have to worry about them sprinkled in with the rest of the released figures.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Yeah, the idea has been executed before... and by Mattel / 4H to boot!

I have both the original and reissues of this LOSH set, and I can attest that it is SOOOO worth it!

The characters represented in this set were on the verge of not being made as part of the DCUC line, so a multi-pack was offered to get them all out in one swoop - and it was a runaway success!! Mattel sold out the entire first run and had to offer a second (with a small "Legion..." starburst on the outside of the package, ala MOTUC's "original" burst) to appease fans.

I thought that the same would be done for New Adventures before Matty folded, but now it's in Super7's hands... personally, I would love to get a large number of them in one set... mostly because it would save the time it would take to get them the traditional way. I mean, NA fans have been waiting patiently since 2009!!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Hell yeah!
    How every they do it is fine, we just need those remaining vintage NA figures in Classics
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

100% yes. The NA figures are among the most interesting of the entire line.

After seeing Quakke... this idea would be nothing short of amazing!! The NA figures are all home-run winners!

Yes!!

Master Sebrian
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Spinwit
    Artilla
    Drissi
    Hoove
    Butthead
    Staghorn
    Lizorr
    Battle Blade Skeletor
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Yes!!

Master Sebrian
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Spinwit
    Artilla
    Drissi
    Hoove
    Butthead
    Staghorn
    Lizorr
    Battle Blade Skeletor
    If this actually happened, then I could finally say - without a doubt - that MOTUC is the greatest toyline in history.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeppity yep yep!
    Also, NEW ADVENTURES MINI-COMIC SILVER SORCERESS!!!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Let's do it, come on Super 7!!!

Preorders, we'll buy it off some rough sketches,. and a roster of who's included.

It will not cost much, so set up this preorder, and if there's not enough orders, then refund our money, and drop the whole thing.

(But give it a chance, cash for you, figures for us.)

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post

Preorders, we'll buy it off some rough sketches,. and a roster of who's included.

It will not cost much, so set up this preorder, and if there's not enough orders, then refund our money, and drop the whole thing.

^^^ THIS! x 1,000,000 !!!

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post

Have you guys thought about a kickstarter type situation, where you fund to a certain level for x characters, then when funding reaches certain points, you get character y, z, &c.? Because of limited demand for NA, this seems like a good way to a) gauge demand, b) transparently demonstrate what can be provided given said demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Have you guys thought about a kickstarter type situation, where you fund to a certain level for x characters, then when funding reaches certain points, you get character y, z, &c.? Because of limited demand for NA, this seems like a good way to a) gauge demand, b) transparently demonstrate what can be provided given said demand.

That would probably be a pretty awesome idea. You could start the base level with the most popular characters like Lizorr, Staghorn, Kayo, and with each level hit another character is funded to be made, until the point when all could potentially be funded

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    That would probably be a pretty awesome idea. You could start the base level with the most popular characters like Lizorr, Staghorn, Kayo, and with each level hit another character is funded to be made, until the point when all could potentially be funded
    Seeing as how I've done this for lines like Articulated Icons, Mythic Legions, and Amazing Heroes, of course I would do it for my beloved New Adventures!

But, it also rubs my rhubarb that it even has to be suggested when all of the vintage MOTU has been done, all of the PoP has been done and multiple exclusives, anniversary editions, multi-packs, and concept figures have also been done! WTH?!?

NA should have been finished two years ago! But, hey, I guess we could all use more characters like Cy-Chop, Spector and Dawg-O-Tor...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Am definitely looking to have this faction set in its entirety complete as a collection. It would be most righteous

Yes, but it would have to include Master Sebrian or NO DICE!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN Ö INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2019!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Most definitely!!!

I would not be happy about it

Heroic Warrior
    Make it an SDCC or Power-Con exclusive and see how popular it becomes. Iím all for it

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Price would be what? $350-400 roughly? Just curious how many people would be interested in this, instead of Super7 making 11 other figures (as singles, 2-packs, exclusives, what have you).

"Sagitar
    Staghorn
    Butthead
    Lizzor
    Hoove
    Kayo
    Nocturna
    Vizarr
    Artilla
    Spinwit
    Master Sebrian"
    100% YES.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    NA should have been finished two years ago! But, hey, I guess we could all use more characters like Cy-Chop, Spector and Dawg-O-Tor...
    Iím not at all a fan of the NA figures, but Iím in agreement - doing concepts (even the cool ones that I like) and vanity figures / create-a-character stuff prior to having done several figures that actually existed as characters in the MotU universe seems lame. I came late to the party so missed all that good fun, but Iím sad for you folks that had to drop $25 on Spector and Cy-chop rather than figures that are topping your most wanted list.

"We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Hell yes, I would buy that in a heartbeat! At this point with my motuc collection, I would love nothing more than to complete the vintage NA lineup.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

Quote Originally Posted by DrPAYNE View Post
    Hell yes, I would buy that in a heartbeat! At this point with my motuc collection, I would love nothing more than to complete the vintage NA lineup.
    Yes! Until this happens, MOTUC will always be missing a huge part of the line.

I can only consider Classics as "complete" when New Adventures vintage figures are all released as part of this line.

It would be like Kenner making Star Wars Ep. IV and Ep. V figures, but only one or two characters from Ep. VI... (i.e. incomplete!)

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not at all a fan of the NA figures, but I’m in agreement - doing concepts (even the cool ones that I like) and vanity figures / create-a-character stuff prior to having done several figures that actually existed as characters in the MotU universe seems lame. I came late to the party so missed all that good fun, but I’m sad for you folks that had to drop $25 on Spector and Cy-chop rather than figures that are topping your most wanted list.

Absolutely!

The worst part about it was that since this was a subscription service, we had no choice but to pay for the characters that, rightfully, should have been vintage NA, PoP, and Mini-Comic... but were none of the above.

I'd love to, but I worry about the cost.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

All for it!
    maybe with a Starship Eternia diorama to accompany with lights & sounds, just look at what Dc collectibles did with the Gotham City Police Dept 5 pack!
    it may be pricey bu totally worth it
    thumbs up!
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    All for it!
    maybe with a Starship Eternia diorama to accompany with lights & sounds, just look at what Dc collectibles did with the Gotham City Police Dept 5 pack!
    it may be pricey bu totally worth it
    thumbs up!
    With the remaining vintage figures, we could possibly get two 5-packs!

Vizar, Nocturna, Kayo, Spinwit, and Sagitar with Starship Eternia diorama & Lizorr, Butthead, Staghorn, Artilla (I know, he's a GG) and Hoove with Mutant Mothership diorama!!