Thread: Answers to Fan Q&A 3.3!

Answers to Fan Q&A 3.3!

Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
    Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
    Check out their answers to your Round 3 questions!

This round of questions were selected by Sebastiaan.
    Thanks to that fan for their help!

1. danielsan52: Does the newly announced She-Ra cartoon on Netflix interfere with Super7 making POP characters?

Nope, no conflicts there! Our projects are separate from the upcoming Netflix program and we can continue full steam ahead on some exciting projects that we can't share quite yet.

2. blackiecats: Will we continue to get additional heads like we did for CC Hawke and CG Sorceress, where the extra head would create a different character? (for example, if you ever made Hunga the Harpy, she could include a generic harpy head)

Yes, we will continue to offer alternate heads, additional accessories and pack-ins as we and the Four Horsemen feel appropriate for each character. These bonus parts and items are part of what has made the MOTU Classics line so much fun and we definitely want to keep it that way.

3. Sebastiaan: With the 2017 MOTUC figures being delayed because of last minute changes, will this affect the delivery schedule for 2018 Wave 1 (aka Super7 Wave 2), or can we still expect them to ship in May 2018?

We have been working very hard behind the scenes here to get the figure scheduling back on track, and we plan to hit the May 2018 ship date. The last two rounds of figures has been a great experience for us in terms of improving our production quality and organization, and the scheduling sacrifice we made to achieve it will ultimately allow everything to move much more smoothly from here on out. We know the wait has been tough and we really appreciate everyone's patience!

4. melkor23: At New York Toy Fair in February 2018, could we expect the official reveal of more 5" inch vintage-style MOTU figures and information on your retail partner, as well as the next CC wave, CG wave, and Power-Con exclusives?

We can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but we will definitely have some exciting new items and information to reveal at Toy Fair. Stay tuned!

5. allenlindley: If there is a new MOTU film in 2019 and Mattel releases a new line of figures for retail for the film, would this affect Super7's release of Classics or any other MOTU-related products?

Those are a couple big "ifs" as of now, but we see no issues maintaining the Classics line or our other products should a MOTU film come to fruition.

--------------------

Click here to ask questions in Round 4!
    Click here for a master list of all previous Q&A sessions with Super7.
    Click here for a master list of all previous Q&A sessions with Mattycollector.
    And, have fun discussing Super7's answers to your questions!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Loving these answers!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

The answers are sounding PROMISING so far!

I like Super7’s style. Not only do they answer the questions to the best of their ability, but they are polite, professional and really seem to care about Masters Of The Universe Classics line.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Thanks for taking my question!

Of course Super7 couldn't reveal anything in the answer but the fact they will reveal something at New York Toy Fair is enough for me.

It was an absolute pleasure to choose the questions. And I'm loving the answers. Good to know that nothing will interfere with S7's plans to keep giving us plastic joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Thanks for taking my question!

Of course Super7 couldn't reveal anything in the answer but the fact they will reveal something at New York Toy Fair is enough for me.
    You're welcome! I know it's not a direct answer per se, but at least we'll be getting some exciting info at Toy Fair - whether it is an actual reveal or just information. Luckily it's just over a month away so not that long to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    It was an absolute pleasure to choose the questions. And I'm loving the answers. Good to know that nothing will interfere with S7's plans to keep giving us plastic joy.

You're welcome! I know it's not a direct answer per se, but at least we'll be getting some exciting info at Toy Fair - whether it is an actual reveal or just information. Luckily it's just over a month away so not that long to wait.
    small nitpick: Just under two months I think is more accurate. Still fine for me though

Something does feel really refreshing about these answers, and the way they are being answered. Of course they have answers. I think Mattel got a bad rap since so far into the line they didnt have the answers we wanted or needed, which is frustrating, but not their fault. Sure, they got saucy more and more but imagine if you got the same questions for years that you could not answer even when you wanted to...you'd go a bit mad as well.

Still it is nice at this place we find ourselves, where we are at. Super 7 is doing very well.

Looks like everything goes as planned.

S7 really is giving great answers! I love the answer to the first question…what a great tease! And their response to question 3 is fantastic IMO. They've chosen to look at it in totally a positive way…a "great experience". That's how you create change. Taking things positively and effecting that change. And again, loving the teasing answer to question 4! Bring on Toy Fair!

200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Very positive! I’m excited for the future of MOTU!
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Heroic Warrior
    just now seeing this.

hm. toy fair is next month. interesting.

nice and calm. all is ok vibe.