Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Huge problems with Super7 - A big warning especially for international customers!

  1. #1
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    17

    Huge problems with Super7 - A big warning especially for international customers!

    I don't know, if this is the right place for this post, since I remember we had a thread that people could talk about their problems with mattycollector/DR. So sorry mods if it belongs somewhere else, please be so kind to move it. Thanks in advance!
    Now on to my “problem”with Super7 and I will try write as dispassionate as possible, but I am furious and I will never ever buy anything from Super7 again and I want others to know about this, especially international customers like myself (I'm from Germany), because I feel really helpless right now and at the whims of an enterprise, that has become a bad joke to me.
    Let me star from the beginning. I was with Super7 and their continuation of the Classics from the start, I preordered the Ultimates and waited patiently, without ever complaining. I also preordered all the other 16 figures (both waves), that are not yet produced/sent out. (I also bought the 6 PowerCon Exclusives.) So I was ready to support them fully. During last summer I ordered a couple other things from them (ReActions, Muscle etc.) and I asked them about their “hold my stuff” option, because to Germany I always pay a lot for shipping and onto that I need to pay custom fees. They agreed to hold my stuff and I could add something else later. When they released the third muscle wave of Masters I completed my order (In total almost 600 dollars). End of October I got the notification, that my stuff would be shipped. After a couple of weeks with nothing I checked the tracking on Super7s site and it said, that I wasn't at home and soon I would be contacted for a second delivery attempt. Since I got no such notification and I did not have anything in my mailbox concerning the matter. I checked directly on the site of USPS (or whatever it is called). There it stated, that my package has not yet even arrived at their facility to be shipped to Germany. Of course I contacted Super7 and they told me, that they would look into it and get back to me and that I should file a claim. I did try to file the claim, but I was unable to, because I got an error saying: "Duplicate Article Number Exist.". I told Super7 this on December 9th, no reply from them. On December 28th I wrote another mail to them and told them that I was very disappointed with everything and I got an automated reply, that they have their Christmas break and would be back on January 3rd. No real person ever replied to my mail. On the 6th I told them, that I've had enough and I wanted a refund for the lost order and I cancelled all other preorders and demanded a refund as well. Today I got an email from Paypal, that someone send me money. It's from Super7. Funny thing is, I don't use Paypal, I bought everything with my credit card from Super7. Remember when on the Ultimates they managed to lower the shipping cost for international buyers and they refunded the few dollars? It went directly onto my credit card back then. And now it was sent to Paypal. They converted the price I paid with a ratio of 1,235 dollars per Euro, even though this last week, the highest the dollar was was 1,2089. And Paypal informed me that they will be taking almost 19 euros as a fee. I wrote to Super7 and demanded an explanation for all of this, let's see, but my guess is, that they will not respond. So I just lost about 30 euros from this whole debacle and to add even more outrage,I didn't even get an email, that they were sorry or anything, they just stopped responding. This is such horrible customer service, I am shocked by this and I feel so stupid for putting faith (and money) into them. And by the way, does Bryan Flynn read these forums? If not, could anyone point him here? I would like to hear what the face of Super7 officially has to say to all of this. You know, the guy who pretends to be this nice, nerdy toy producer, who just realizes his dreams of making toys he never had during childhood and always has an open ear to listen to his customers and just wants to share all this Super7-awesomeness with other toy lovers. I would love to know if this is his idea of customer service and treating someone who has supported them from the start and even wanted to get into their other Masters stuff.
    I thought everyone here should know this, before deciding to buy anything from them, because if something goes wrong, they will most likely not be there to help you and you might even lose money (let's not even talk about the time and nerves).
    Oh and by the way, I did not post any of the emails, because I don't know if this is against some forum rules or not, but if it isn't and someone is interested, I'll gladly provide them.
    PS Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker and I am still pretty upset with this whole thing!

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    407
    I'm an international buyer and although I personally only subbed for wave 2 all in, I have bought wave 1 with friends. I reached out to S7 too during the festive season and got the out of office response. Now that is the norm and I didn't find anything wrong with it. Even though it stated when they'd reopen, I did get an e-mail from them a few days later, which again, is the norm as I work in the service industry too and know what a backlog there is when you return after Xmas.

    I don't think that they would ever intentionally misplace your orders. You have to remember that the information they post regarding your order status is what they receive. It may be that they were given the wrong information from the shipping agent. I know that sometimes postal systems don't talk to one another properly. It is not that I'm protecting S7, I'm just trying to say that there may be other reasons why things didn't work out.

    I would approach S7 again directly if I were you and tell them why you are unhappy. The Dollar to Euro exchange is sadly beyond your and their control, and why the payment went to your paypal I'm sure S7 would be able to advise. I understand that you are angry and dissatisfied with your experience, especially after spending so much. But I bet you that a company who listens to fans and delays production on figures for months at a time just to get it right will not intentionally do you in. That "nerdy" guy Brian looks like a very decent man whose humour might not be to everybody's taste but I know he cares about the fans. (Yea sure, I was unhappy about how ThunderCats was announced as not happening last year but thrilled at the prospect that it might still happen in the future). And with the new customer service guy they introduced in the last video will certainly take your feedback to heart. Give it a try. I'd be interested to see what they have to say. (Believe me, I deal with horrible and difficult customers every day and it is all about the approach that will make them happy. Not that I'm saying that about you, as I clearly know how it feels to be "done in" by suppliers)

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by DerFalscheBorg View Post
    I don't know, if this is the right place for this post, since I remember we had a thread that people could talk about their problems with mattycollector/DR. So sorry mods if it belongs somewhere else, please be so kind to move it. Thanks in advance!
    Now on to my “problem”with Super7 ..........
    I feel your pain, but it's hardly fair to blame S7 for something the courier did. In my opinion, I think it was really nice of S7 to refund you any money at all for something that was out of their control. They could have easily said to take it up with the courier and closed the case.

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    I'm always wary of tracking systems. It depends on the carrier, of course, but just because a number is generated when a parcel is sent it doesn't always mean a parcel is tracked. (That was certainly the case for the cheapest international shipping option for the whole Matty Collector period.)

    I've had one customer service problem with Super7 so far and they resolved it right away, so, in my experience, they seem to be a good company.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

  5. #5
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I don't think that they would ever intentionally misplace your orders. You have to remember that the information they post regarding your order status is what they receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    I feel your pain, but it's hardly fair to blame S7 for something the courier did. In my opinion, I think it was really nice of S7 to refund you any money at all for something that was out of their control. They could have easily said to take it up with the courier and closed the case.
    Agreed on both counts.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  6. #6
    Widget snikt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    17
    Usually, USPS makes use of DHL in Germany to transmit the package to its destination.

    Did you try entering your USPS tracking number at DHL shipment tracking?

    https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/d...erfolgung.html

    If your package reached Germany, there should be some entries about its whereabouts there.
    Last edited by snikt; January 10, 2018 at 10:35am.

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior tumalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    893
    I also had a problem with their CS and was helpless at their unjust response. I asked for the international shipping partial refund they offered on CG and CC wave1 orders for those who paid the highest rate having preordered on day 1. They told me s7 never offered such a refund....contacted them again and told this wasn't correct, that other buyers from my country were applied a cheaper shipping rate for my same nr of figures just because they had preordered later and that there there would have been no sense for S7 to offer the partial refund on waves2 (which I got) and not on waves1. Never ever got a reply. Very very disappointed by the poor communication, they need to set up a better cs.
    Oh, and I will always buy on the last day from now on, they don't deserve first day support.
    Last edited by tumalu; January 10, 2018 at 01:22pm.

  8. #8
    Heroic Warrior Sebastiaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    I also had a problem with their CS and was helpless at their unjust response. I asked for the international shipping partial refund they offered on CG and CC wave1 orders for those who paid the highest rate having preordered on day 1. They told me s7 never offered such a refund....contacted them again and told this wasn't correct, that other buyers from my country were applied a cheaper shipping rate for my same nr of figures just because they had preordered later and that there there would have been no sense for S7 to offer the partial refund on waves2 (which I got) and not on waves1. Never ever got a reply. Very very disappointed by the poor communication, they need to set up a better cs.
    Oh, and I will always buy on the last day from now on, they don't deserve first day support.
    I hope I am understanding you correctly in that you are saying you expected to pay the same shipping for wave 1 as wave 2. That is most certainly not the case. I paid a different amount on shipping for wave 1 than wave 2 because S7 changed things around with their shipping partner. You can't expect a refund on wave 1 when it is being shipped by another service provider (possibly and assuming of course) than that of wave 2. When you buy bread today at a dollar and its 59 cents tomorrow for the same thing you can't be expecting change for yesterday's purchase. I think there is some confusion with the info you got because I am almost 100% sure that there would not have been refunds for wave 1's shipping differing from wave 2's. Please correct me though if I misunderstood what you said.

  9. #9
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I don't think that they would ever intentionally misplace your orders. You have to remember that the information they post regarding your order status is what they receive. It may be that they were given the wrong information from the shipping agent. I know that sometimes postal systems don't talk to one another properly. It is not that I'm protecting S7, I'm just trying to say that there may be other reasons why things didn't work out.
    Just to clarify things. I did not blame Super7 for losing my package or something of the like, I know it is out of their hands. What I blame them for is the handling of this situation. Not responding to my emails and not letting me know what they try/or heard from the carrier in this matter is an outrage, at least to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I would approach S7 again directly if I were you and tell them why you are unhappy.
    I did that, and got no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    The Dollar to Euro exchange is sadly beyond your and their control, and why the payment went to your paypal I'm sure S7 would be able to advise.
    That's the thing. My credit card takes no fees for conversing into a different currency, they take the current exchange rate of the day/moment the money was sent, so it is not true, that this is beyond their control.
    And I think I have not been clear on the Paypal point. You speak of MY Paypal. What Paypal? I NEVER use Paypal. Even the PowerCon Exclusives through Planet-Eternia last year needed to be paid via Paypal and I paid from my sister's Paypal account.
    I asked Super7 to clarify what is up with that = so far no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by snikt View Post
    Usually, USPS makes use of DHL in Germany to transmit the package to its destination.

    Did you try entering your USPS tracking number at DHL shipment tracking?

    https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/d...erfolgung.html

    If your package reached Germany, there should be some entries about its whereabouts there.
    Yeah, I tried that, but DHL had no information on my package. But thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    I feel your pain, but it's hardly fair to blame S7 for something the courier did. In my opinion, I think it was really nice of S7 to refund you any money at all for something that was out of their control. They could have easily said to take it up with the courier and closed the case.
    Am I understanding this correctly? Super7 only ships uninsured packages? Why do I paid the higher price with tracking then? What's the point then? Are you sure about that?
    But thanks for letting me know, should I ever order something from the US again, I will ask beforehand if it is insured or not. I'm a bit shocked, that it could be so different here in Germany. If your package has tracking it is usually always insured. Here that is the point of tracking, because you can prove, that is has not reached you, and the carrier must be held accountable.
    And they wanted me to file a claim, but I tried and was unable to, and I told them so weeks ago. They never responded. And again, I am not blaming Super7 for what the carrier did, I am blaming them for the lack of support/communication in this matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by tumalu View Post
    I also had a problem with their CS and was helpless at their unjust response. I asked for the international shipping partial refund they offered on CG and CC wave1 orders for those who paid the highest rate having preordered on day 1. They told me s7 never offered such a refund....contacted them again and told this wasn't correct, that other buyers from my country were applied a cheaper shipping rate for my same nr of figures just because they had preordered later and that there there would have been no sense for S7 to offer the partial refund on waves2 (which I got) and not on waves1. Never ever got a reply. Very very disappointed by the poor communication, they need to set up a better cs.
    Oh, and I will always buy on the last day from now on, they don't deserve first day support.
    I can assure you, that I got a partial refund on the shipping, I think I got a mail about this, too. So telling you that they never offered it is not true. And not responding to you afterwards is the same thing they are doing with me now.

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior tumalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I hope I am understanding you correctly in that you are saying you expected to pay the same shipping for wave 1 as wave 2.
    Nope, that's not it.
    The day they offered CG and CC wave1, S7 only quoted a single, very high, international shipping fee. When people complained, they offered a cheaper shipping method on day2, and said they would refund the difference in shipping on orders which were placed at the higher rate.
    I have evidence of people in Italy ordering the exact two sets of figures as me, but paying a lower shipping fee, the only difference being that I ordered on the first day while they ordered later.
    S7 tells me now that they never offered a partial refund on shipping for wave1...funny thing is they refunded the same difference on ultimates and wave2 orders...how come they forgot to set up the cheaper international shipping on all of their three preorders is beyhond me...

    Quote Originally Posted by DerFalscheBorg View Post
    I can assure you, that I got a partial refund on the shipping, I think I got a mail about this, too. So telling you that they never offered is not true. And not responding to you afterwards is the same thing they are doing with me now.
    I know it's unfair, but I wouldn't call it not true. More probably the cs representative changed since the preorder date, and the new one doesn't know a thing on the issue. Of course, this is not an excuse for this extremely poor way of dealing with (long time) paying customers.
    Last edited by tumalu; January 10, 2018 at 04:13pm.

  11. #11
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    17
    OK, I misunderstood. So they lowered the shipping rates for a preorder, that you paid months and months in advance and then they lowered the shipping price and refused to refund you the difference, even though your order is still months and months away and they did not pay the carrier yet. Yeah, that is not a lie, that is just bad behaviour. I'm pretty sure that more and more such cases will pop up, where people will start to see, that Super7 is not the totally awesome Matty/DR alternative. So far, they had just one finished Classics entry (Ultimates) (I am not counting the Power Con exclusives, since S7 did not handle the whole process) and stuff like this starts to happen. They will most likely proceed from here on out like every other company that suddenly sees a bigger intake and takes it from a very dedicated (and therefore easily milkable) fanbase. They will not care for the few instances that they treat people like that and won't waste their time with solving your individual problem, because enough other people did not have bad luck and their money will fully suffice for them.
    I went through my old emails with S7 and I totally forgot their handling of my address change. I wrote them multiple times that I have a new address and I changed it on their site and these professionals kept confirming me my old address and it took multiple emails for them to finally change it to the new address.
    By the way, I am still waiting for my refund for the two cancelled preorders or at least any word of reply.

  12. #12
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,698
    Quote Originally Posted by DerFalscheBorg View Post
    They will most likely proceed from here on out like every other company that suddenly sees a bigger intake and takes it from a very dedicated (and therefore easily milkable) fanbase. They will not care for the few instances that they treat people like that and won't waste their time with solving your individual problem, because enough other people did not have bad luck and their money will fully suffice for them.
    Even though you had a bad experience and you are frustrated, you are still making a lot of negative assumptions. That's not helping yours or anyone's situation.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  13. #13
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Even though you had a bad experience and you are frustrated, you are still making a lot of negative assumptions. That's not helping yours or anyone's situation.
    I am not talking talking about just a bad experience, I had a couple of them. Multiple things went very wrong. And they are not responding to any of them. Unless you want to merge them into (a big) one, which is kind of a flawed perspective if you ask me. It's like someone steals your car, later he steals your wallet, later he breaks your bike etc. How do you feel? I would not just be angry because a guy robbed me, I would be angry about every single thing that happened and would definitely not be as angry, if only one thing happened.
    Again I can only reiterate, their silence is what frustrates me the most. And no apology or anything. The first thing I have to do when a customer has a bad experience like this is to apologize, even if it is the carriers fault, because I need to show my customers that I care. Otherwise I might drive the customer away for future business. Especially today with social media these things can really blow up and hurt a smaller business (goes to show maybe that S7 is not a small business anymore). Leaving the customer hanging is the worst thing you can do.
    Of course I am applying the customer support standard I am used to where I live. Maybe in the US it is different and people accept this treatment as a totally normal thing and there's nothing they can do about it.
    But of course I am making just negative assumptions at this point, I have no reason to make neutral or positive ones. And being polite and patient brought me to this point, so apparently that wasn't helping my situation either. Then what is helping my situation? In the end it's nothing.
    But you are very right, sorry for venting my frustration here.

  14. #14
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,698
    You are welcome to vent here. Just please try to stick to the facts and try not to get into negative assumptions.

    When we look at this, you've had a bad experience. A couple of times, according to your post. And that really stinks. But a lot of fans have had great experiences. So, as a fan base, we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater because of a few bad experiences.

    I'm sure a few fans out there have had bad Power-Con experiences. That doesn't mean Power-Con is destined to crash and burn, right?


    Regardless, I hope all of this gets sorted out! I hope to see you pleased with the final result. So I encourage you to keep reaching out because Super7 JUST recently hired a customer service rep to start getting replies to people in a more prompt fashion. So if you have any outstanding issues, you may want to reach out to Super7 again.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  15. #15
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    17
    Do you know of a way I can contact him so that it is sure I can reach HIM and not someone else?

  16. #16
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,698
    If you use the contact section of their site, it should go to him, or at least get forward to him.
    Click here to use their contact form at the bottom of the linked page.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  17. #17
    Royal Guard chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    8,113
    I can't imagine Super7 purposely ignoring any customer. They now have a new customer service person. It's certainly worth contacting them again as Val suggested.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

  18. #18
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    17
    I just wanted to give a quick update on the situation for anyone that is interested.
    I contacted Super7 again and requested to speak directly to the person mentioned in this thread. And apparently I was contacted by him a short time later. He told me that he retrieved all the previous emails that I wrote to the Super7 store. He agreed with me, that the package is most likely lost and said, that they would send me a replacement (they never asked if I want a replacement, but ok, at least they wanted to replace it). Later I got another email, in which he asked if I could confirm my address. I took some time to answer, because something happened in my family and we were all pretty busy/devastated by it. Then I finally replied and gave them my current address. That was way over a month ago! I never got any reply. In the meantime I got the Wave One Classics and CG figures (the ones I cancelled, but Super7 just ignored that). Over a week ago I wrote a new email, asking about the status of my replacement. No reply!
    Seriously, guys, I can only reiterate my warning about them (now more than ever), especially to international customers. I was in contact with the person that was hired just to sort stuff like this out and apparently I was lied to by that person, because I never received any replacement, nor did he answer my request for updates on the matter.
    In the meantime my son and I opened the Wave 1 figures and the Power Con Adam-Stratos-TrapJaw 3 Pack. And I must say, that I am shocked how much of a quality difference there is compared to the Mattycollector action figures. Trap Jaws gun appendix and the staff from the power Con set broke into separate pieces in less than a day. Teelas and Hawkes butts are horrible (at least my girlfriend got a really good laugh out of that). The paint comes of really easily (my son was playing with Fang-Or and climbing a wall with him and afterwards there were visible red traces on the wall from his armour, he has been playing with Mattycollector figures for years now and this has never happened) and is overall much less carefully applied. Don't ask me how to change Hordak's arm without risking of ripping the arm into pieces. The list goes on...
    I recommend you leave all the Super7 figures in their boxes!
    And I have already heard that other people are also disappointed and are not treated well by the customer service. This just goes to show me that I was right about assuming rather something negative than giving them the benefit of a doubt. After I receive Wave 2 (yeah I cancelled the order, but apparently no one at Super7 gives a damn, they already have my money, so why bother and at least I will get something instead of them sending money back via Paypal, which I don't have) I am done with them.

  19. #19
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by DerFalscheBorg View Post
    I just wanted to give a quick update on the situation for anyone that is interested.
    I contacted Super7 again and requested to speak directly to the person mentioned in this thread. And apparently I was contacted by him a short time later. He told me that he retrieved all the previous emails that I wrote to the Super7 store. He agreed with me, that the package is most likely lost and said, that they would send me a replacement (they never asked if I want a replacement, but ok, at least they wanted to replace it). Later I got another email, in which he asked if I could confirm my address. I took some time to answer, because something happened in my family and we were all pretty busy/devastated by it. Then I finally replied and gave them my current address. That was way over a month ago! I never got any reply. In the meantime I got the Wave One Classics and CG figures (the ones I cancelled, but Super7 just ignored that). Over a week ago I wrote a new email, asking about the status of my replacement. No reply!
    Seriously, guys, I can only reiterate my warning about them (now more than ever), especially to international customers. I was in contact with the person that was hired just to sort stuff like this out and apparently I was lied to by that person, because I never received any replacement, nor did he answer my request for updates on the matter.
    In the meantime my son and I opened the Wave 1 figures and the Power Con Adam-Stratos-TrapJaw 3 Pack. And I must say, that I am shocked how much of a quality difference there is compared to the Mattycollector action figures. Trap Jaws gun appendix and the staff from the power Con set broke into separate pieces in less than a day. Teelas and Hawkes butts are horrible (at least my girlfriend got a really good laugh out of that). The paint comes of really easily (my son was playing with Fang-Or and climbing a wall with him and afterwards there were visible red traces on the wall from his armour, he has been playing with Mattycollector figures for years now and this has never happened) and is overall much less carefully applied. Don't ask me how to change Hordak's arm without risking of ripping the arm into pieces. The list goes on...
    I recommend you leave all the Super7 figures in their boxes!
    And I have already heard that other people are also disappointed and are not treated well by the customer service. This just goes to show me that I was right about assuming rather something negative than giving them the benefit of a doubt. After I receive Wave 2 (yeah I cancelled the order, but apparently no one at Super7 gives a damn, they already have my money, so why bother and at least I will get something instead of them sending money back via Paypal, which I don't have) I am done with them.
    I'm sorry but you have to take some responsibility in this. You yourself admitted you took some time to answer, because something happened in your family and you were all pretty busy/devastated by it. Then you finally replied and gave them your current address. That was way over a month ago, so you took a long time to reply with your address after someone from Super7 reached out to you to replace your order and they needed to confirm your address before sending it out. That could have been a quick two minute email to them but you chose to hold off. Now you are complaining because they haven't replied? I'm sorry but a lot of this is your fault too this time around.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

  20. #20
    Totally Dyslexic
    Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wien, Austria
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I'm sorry but you have to take some responsibility in this. You yourself admitted you took some time to answer, because something happened in your family and you were all pretty busy/devastated by it. Then you finally replied and gave them your current address. That was way over a month ago, so you took a long time to reply with your address after someone from Super7 reached out to you to replace your order and they needed to confirm your address before sending it out. That could have been a quick two minute email to them but you chose to hold off. Now you are complaining because they haven't replied? I'm sorry but a lot of this is your fault too this time around.
    Really.

    Blame the victim?

    Falscherborg admits he didn´t answer straight away but still when he did he is ignored again. Again is the key word here.

    But all you see is his fault? I hope you are not working in a customer service job...

    Your reply really upsets me. You are very insensitive for no reason. Their job is to help people. Fixing problems and mistake they made.

    And no one likes to be ignored and not taken serious if you ask me.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  21. #21
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Really.

    Blame the victim?

    Falscherborg admits he didn´t answer straight away but still when he did he is ignored again. Again is the key word here.

    But all you see is his fault? I hope you are not working in a customer service job...

    Your reply really upsets me. You are very insensitive for no reason. Their job is to help people. Fixing problems and mistake they made.

    And no one likes to be ignored and not taken serious if you ask me.
    No i'm not First CS did not reply to him but he finally got someone who reached out to him from Super7 and they were more than happy to replace his entire order that got lost. all they asked was he confirm his address and he took a month to reply back to them. Now he's upset because they are not replying to him.

    All I said was this time around it's partly his fault not all his fault just partly because he chose to hold off a month to reply back to them.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

  22. #22
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,698
    Because DerFalscheBorg was unable to reply for a month, it probably bumped him to the back of the queue. There would be a lot of other requests that would have come along in that time.

    And sorry that you were faced with a family emergency, DerFalscheBorg. I hope things are going to be okay!!
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  23. #23
    Totally Dyslexic
    Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wien, Austria
    Posts
    5,202
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    No i'm not First CS did not reply to him but he finally got someone who reached out to him from Super7 and they were more than happy to replace his entire order that got lost. all they asked was he confirm his address and he took a month to reply back to them. Now he's upset because they are not replying to him.

    All I said was this time around it's partly his fault not all his fault just partly because he chose to hold off a month to reply back to them.
    Now you say partly before you said: a lot of that is your fault.

    Big difference.

    And he never said he replied a month later but simply later. Once he replied he waited a month but nothing. A week after another email, still nothing.

    I´m not Falscherborgs attorney and he does´t need me to defend him i guess.

    Your first reply just caught me of guard and shook me as really insensitive and unnecessary if you ask me.
    Last edited by Niki; March 27, 2018 at 01:35pm. Reason: spelled Falscherborg wrong, sorry.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither


  24. #24
    Color'licious! JVS3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    35,698
    I read it as a month too. But you're right, doesn't look like that was the case on a more detailed read-through. Sorry DerFalscheBorg!

    DerFalscheBorg, you should definitely try reaching out again. Maybe put something in the subject about how this is your Xth attempt (x being whatever e-mail it is)
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2018!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

  25. #25
    Heroic Warrior mjw41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    5,899
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I read it as a month too. But you're right, doesn't look like that was the case on a more detailed read-through. Sorry DerFalscheBorg!

    DerFalscheBorg, you should definitely try reaching out again. Maybe put something in the subject about how this is your Xth attempt (x being whatever e-mail it is)

    Ok after a re read I thought he waited a month to reply back to super7 so I apologise for my comment DerFalscheBorg.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

    Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.


    Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

    Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •