Thread: FS or Trade: She-Ra, Keldor, Queen Marlena, lots more...

FS or Trade: She-Ra, Keldor, Queen Marlena, lots more...

Trying to downsize / make some room for / pay for for the coming waves in 2018... so here's this thing.

Lot of MOTUC figures contains 17 figures (inc. She-Ra, Callix, Keldor, & Marlena) & over 20 accessories (inc. half-swords from the Ultimates).

The listed price above reflects a significant discount on each figure based on the current lowest prices on ebay, but I recognize that not everyone wants all of these figures, so I'm willing to split into smaller lots if necessary. (PM me)

She-Ra
    Callix
    Keldor
    Eldor
    Geldor
    Mermista (w/o Mailer)
    The Faceless One (w/o Mailer)
    Strong-Or (Strong-Arm)

9 loose figures (opened and then stored, including only accessories pictured at the link):

Icer
    Lizard Man
    Goat Man
    Fang Man
    Plundor
    Demo-man
    Serpentine King Hssss
    King Hssss (missing head, includes serpentine body)
    Queen Marlena (complete w/o Cringer)

And over 20 accessories from various weapons packs and the half-swords from Ultimate Faker, Ultimate He-man, and Ultimate Skeletor.

All items sold "as-is," (see pictures at link) and will ship worldwide within 1-3 business days.

Also looking for a Fisto and a Sorceress both complete, moc or loose.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Right, and like I said, if you don't want the whole lot, just pieces and parts, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)