Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: Dec 3rd - Screeech

Um.......need a waspus figure in classics.....big time!
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Masters Monday: All Bets are Off!! [^D

MM 12-3.jpg
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

December 3rd, 2018 bio reveal:
    Screeech

Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

What an amazing bio! Love every bit of it, especially the blending of ideas on whether he was Skeletor or Evil-Lyn's companion, plus the Filmation elements!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Stratos, 4) Prince Adam, 5) Leech, 6) Kobra Khan, 7) Moss Man, 8) Shadow Weaver, 9) Bow, 10) Buzz Off

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    What an amazing bio! Love every bit of it, especially the blending of ideas on whether he was Skeletor or Evil-Lyn's companion, plus the Filmation elements!
    Couldn’t have said it better myself, the only thing unexplained is the huge size in “ fraidy cat” episode, but I doubt any one will be able to explain. Intreasting twist to have blade become his caretaker later on. And I wonder why they didn’t mention Sh’Gora by nam ( gelatinous monster). Why did she follow him to Eternia? Was he like a companion to him or is theresti a connection to him, intreasting...,,,

Love the part where Blade gains Screech's trust just by belting Tri-Klops. That made me laugh.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

2002/DC He-Man Video guy
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Why did she follow him to Eternia?
    Or maybe Screeech was pulled into same vortex unwillingly.

Also it’s a he.
    Last edited by Jukka; December 3, 2018 at 05:22pm.
    He-Man & She-Ra fan and contributor to official Dark Horse MOTU/POP books

· ToonJukka - Youtube Channel with He-Man/She-Ra videos; Origins, Trivia, Top5 lists and more!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asher Tye View Post
    Love the part where Blade gains Screech's trust just by belting Tri-Klops. That made me laugh.
    That part worried me. For someone like Tri-Klops that has been said to be a very skilled swordsman, has been seen several times wrestling with He-Man (at least for a few seconds, so that speaks also about his bravery) and is a very talented engineer/scientific (so he's very smart), being belted across the jaw by Blade kind of diminishes him.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

I love this Bio...fun and touches on a lot of different cannons and characters! A++

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I love it.
    Does Galactus fart?

Heroic Warrior
    Finally gave us some cool info about Screeech after 35 years! The bio really does a great job to link the appearances. I like how the Evil Masters tried to tame it. I like animal bonding, so am glad Skeletor liked the barbarian bird. I'll always link Screech to the other blue or purple colored counterparts due to their display at FAO Schwartz window: Faker, Panthor, Evil Lynn, and Screech. A shame Screech was so obscure for such an early figure.

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    That part worried me. For someone like Tri-Klops that has been said to be a very skilled swordsman, has been seen several times wrestling with He-Man (at least for a few seconds, so that speaks also about his bravery) and is a very talented engineer/scientific (so he's very smart), being belted across the jaw by Blade kind of diminishes him.
    Anyone can get caught off guard, and it's not like Blade is usually prone to sudden bursts of violence Tri-Klops would have been looking out for. And it doesn't say he KO'd Tri-Klops, just punched him.

Heroic Warrior
    added some depth and interest to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    December 3rd, 2018 bio reveal:
    Screeech

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Thanks guys! When we started doing these extra bios, I think Screeech was the first one I wanted to write. Ever since I got the toy in the 80's, I thought there was a cool mystique about that barbarian bird.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Couldn’t have said it better myself, the only thing unexplained is the huge size in “ fraidy cat” episode, but I doubt any one will be able to explain. Intreasting twist to have blade become his caretaker later on. And I wonder why they didn’t mention Sh’Gora by nam ( gelatinous monster). Why did she follow him to Eternia? Was he like a companion to him or is theresti a connection to him, intreasting...,,,
    Who says it's Sh'Gora? There are other evil gelatinous monstrosities in the MOTU multiverse.

Anyone can get caught off guard, and it's not like Blade is usually prone to sudden bursts of violence Tri-Klops would have been looking out for. And it doesn't say he KO'd Tri-Klops, just punched him.
    I was going to post a very similar reply. Asher nailed it. It doesn't say he defeated or knocked Tri-Klops out. It was a heated argument and Blade, who is pretty darn capable himself, suddenly hauled off and punched Tri-Klops. Maybe it was even a sucker punch. Those Evil Warriors like to play dirty. In any case, Screeech seemed to dig it. lol.

*SOURCE REFERENCES* (for those interested in such things)
    If folks are interested in seeing the deep cuts and references in each of our bios, head over to my Facebook page. I just uploaded a folder containing all of the 2016-2018 bios released thus far, and for each image I've included the REFERENCES Eric and I submitted for each bio. These References show the different canon sources used in each bio, plus any new stuff we invented. I wasn't sure whether the References would interest fans, but Jukka encouraged me to post them, so check 'em out on my page if you like (and feel free to friend me there too): https://www.facebook.com/penny.dreadful.100
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; December 3, 2018 at 09:33pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by man-at-work View Post
    The bio just happens to stop before telling of how Tri-Klops responded by beating Blade to within an inch of his Kojak-impersonating life!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Thanks guys! When we started doing these extra bios, I think Screeech was the first one I wanted to write. Ever since I got the toy in the 80's, I thought there was a cool mystique about that barbarian bird.

Who says it's Sh'Gora? There are other evil gelatinous monstrosities in the MOTU multiverse.

http://i.imgur.com/i2lJ988.jpg

I was going to post a very similar reply. Asher nailed it. It doesn't say he defeated or knocked Tri-Klops out. It was a heated argument and Blade, who is pretty darn capable himself, suddenly hauled off and punched Tri-Klops. Maybe it was even a sucker punch. Those Evil Warriors like to play dirty. In any case, Screeech seemed to dig it. lol.

If folks are interested in seeing the deep cuts and references in each of our bios, head over to my Facebook page. I just uploaded a folder containing all of the 2016-2018 bios released thus far, and for each image I've included the REFERENCES Eric and I submitted for each bio. These References show the different canon sources used in each bio, plus any new stuff we invented. I wasn't sure whether the References would interest fans, but Jukka encouraged me to post them, so check 'em out on my page if you like (and feel free to friend me there too): https://www.facebook.com/penny.dreadful.100
    Would love to, but sadly I do not do Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    November 5th, 2018 bio reveal:
    Keldor's Dual-Bladed Sword
    Even the inanimate objects have bios now?!

Just joking, these are really good. I enjoy getting some more information about the world of MOTU beyond the characters.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Would love to, but sadly I do not do Facebook.
    No worries. I'll post the references here too at some point.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Thank You So Much!! for posting ALL of this backstory/cross-reference work to your Facebook! I, for one, am VERY interested in soaking up all the notes and off-hand comments that serve to connect this disparate piece of obscure canon to that one. :^) More Power to You and Eric!!

P.S.: Screeech now has more character development to his credit than a Lot of Skeletor's later-circa henchmen! Extremely Cool! Thank You for that, also! [^D

Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I was thinking along the same lines (Is there a MRS. Sh'Gora??? :^D)

But then I realized that the "Nightmare Space Monster" is torturing Stratos and Zodac with her unforgiving rays of incapacitation!

Not cool, lady!! >:^(
    Last edited by Snake_Man; December 7, 2018 at 10:37pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    The bio just happens to stop before telling of how Tri-Klops responded by beating Blade to within an inch of his Kojak-impersonating life!
    I was just thinking how Blade would have sucker punched him; but Tri-Klops would have barely turned his head, glared at Blade, then said something like..."You only get one, next time I kill you where you stand."
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    I was just thinking how Blade would have sucker punched him; but Tri-Klops would have barely turned his head, glared at Blade, then said something like..."You only get one, next time I kill you where you stand."
    ::Slowly turns back head.::
    "So that's why you only use swords..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    Or he could blast him with the bowel-disruptor ray. That's a function of one of his eye-beams, right?

Happy Masters Monday!

MM 12-17.jpg