If you find the audio plays on youtube,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNC..._r_KL3CP4DPyo-

click on the settings icon
    click on "subtitles/cc"
    click on "German (auto-generated)"
    click on "subtitles/cc >German (auto-generated)" a second time
    click on Auto-translate
    click on English

This will give you poorly-translated English subtitles. It's tough going, but gives you the bare bones of the story.
    Oh, i tried that for one of the POP audio stories and well...i would have no clue what they are really talking about by following that subtitles... They translated Adora to "gentlemen" for what ever reason "Adora lives in that palace" was translated to "gentlemen are at the place"... very confusing if you ask me
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Oh, i tried that for one of the POP audio stories and well...i would have no clue what they are really talking about by following that subtitles... They translated Adora to "gentlemen" for what ever reason "Adora lives in that palace" was translated to "gentlemen are at the place"... very confusing if you ask me
    As I said... it's tough going. The names are obviously lost in translation, but when listening to the voice work, you can get the general gist of who's talking. Not ideal, but for non-German speakers, it's the best option currently available.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagnataur View Post
    As I said... it's tough going. The names are obviously lost in translation, but when listening to the voice work, you can get the general gist of who's talking. Not ideal, but for non-German speakers, it's the best option currently available.
    Iīm not used to subtitles we donīt have them since everything is translated and subbed for TV and cinema into german and i learned english by watching cartoons as a child. Cartoons like MOTU, POP, Blackstar or the Carebears since we didnīt had those back in the days and i watched them in a show called Fun Factory
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Iīm not used to subtitles we donīt have them since everything is translated and subbed for TV and cinema into german and i learned english by watching cartoons as a child. Cartoons like MOTU, POP, Blackstar or the Carebears since we didnīt had those back in the days and i watched them in a show called Fun Factory
    In that case, MOTU and POP served you well! Your English is excellent. I certainly wouldn't be able to interact competently on a German-speaking forum, and I had German lessons at school, though that was a long time ago.

Totally Dyslexic
    In that case, MOTU and POP served you well! Your English is excellent. I certainly wouldn't be able to interact competently on a German-speaking forum, and I had German lessons at school, though that was a long time ago.
    Thank you, i only knew he-man.org and iīm so used to write in english and thatīs why iīm here and iīm doing okay. Sometimes iīm mixing up than/then or to/at/from and stuff like that but hey, most people seem to get what iīm talking about

But seriously if there are any questions concerning the audio stories just ask and iīll listen to the story and answer any question. Especially if itīs one of the POP stories those are so cheesy but fun.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    DISCLAIMER! The above advice is for entertainment purposes only. The adviser is in no way responsible for medical symptoms incurred, such as square eyes, social withdrawal, unexplained loss of time or MOTU-induced hysteria!

But seriously if there are any questions concerning the audio stories just ask and iīll listen to the story and answer any question. Especially if itīs one of the POP stories those are so cheesy but fun.
    Thank you for offering! I appreciate it. I know for sure we already used at least one or two characters from the POP audio plays in bios down the road.

I might also have to finally try and learn German. That way, I'd eventually be able to listen to the audio plays and read the Ehapa, Interpart-Condor, and MOTU, POP, & NA Promotional Magazines. Dare I dream of such fun?!!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I might also have to finally try and learn German.
    Do it. I use Babbel.com

Learning new languages is awesome for soo many reasons.

Totally Dyslexic
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Thank you for offering! I appreciate it. I know for sure we already used at least one or two characters from the POP audio plays in bios down the road.

I might also have to finally try and learn German. That way, I'd eventually be able to listen to the audio plays and read the Ehapa, Interpart-Condor, and MOTU, POP, & NA Promotional Magazines. Dare I dream of such fun?!!
    I know that Loo-Kee got his real name from the POP audio story which came with Starburst She-Ra but what other characters are there? Now iīm intrigued ?!?!

I always recommend to listen to Disney cartoons in a language you want to learn. Most of us know the text and they are very well translated in many languages. Even french. French people talk so fast and use short cuts in their daily use but for the cartoons they have to talk slower and thatīs a start