View Poll Results: What is most important to you when buying a new MOTUC figure?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Price.

3 4.00%
  • The plastic/materials used.

3 4.00%
  • Packaging.

1 1.33%
  • Paint applications.

9 12.00%
  • Articulation.

2 2.67%
  • Accuracy to the source material.

8 10.67%
  • Sculpt.

23 30.67%
  • The era/faction on which it is based.

14 18.67%
  • Accessories.

0 0%
  • Other (explain)...

12 16.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is most important to you when buying a new MOTUC figure?

Had to vote Other, too. It's all about the character! Super7 may have their faults in the QC area (which personally, I have every confidence they will improve upon) but in terms of character selection, these guys are all over it like a bad rash!

I have been pleasantly surprised by each wave reveal since Super7 took over (something I felt Matty lost in the last few years as the selections all became a little predictable), and I have no doubt they'll do the same again.

Biggest shocks of the previous waves for me? Nobody expected Karg to pop-up due to licensing issues! Wrap Trap, Dylamug and Granita brought a lot of Etherian lovin' in the same wave! Quakke and Fangor in Super7's debut wave (I didn't see that coming)? And finally, Tongue Lashor and Chopper's appearances? - who would have guessed?

All fantastic surprises for me, personally. Fault Super7's recent QC issues all you want, but I would find it very hard to criticise their character selections up to now! Although I'm sure there are many who would disagree.

Heroic Warrior
    Since we are limited to one. I'm not voting. To me it's the plastic and paint apps. This was said to be a seamless continuation of the line. Haven't seen that yet.

Totally Dyslexic
    I chose OTHER which stands for:

DESIGN in my case.

To explain iīll take Hawke for example:
    I always wanted a Hawke and a Delora figure but we got the worst scenario case with the figure we got. The issue who is who hasnīt been solved and the design is the most boring version. Sure the bodysuit looks good and nice but nice isnīt good enough.

Hawkes 200X look and design is such an interesting take on that character and not just a generic avion woman design.

The FOUR HORSEMEN can do much better than what they did with Hawke and Axels designs for the new Snake Men characters is just amazing and proves how much potential every character has when they are treated with good designs.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Quartzara(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Other, of course. All the other criteria are equally important, but I consistently fall for the Classic figure with just a tremendous singing voice...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Quote Originally Posted by Collec-Tor View Post
    Other, of course. All the other criteria are equally important, but I consistently fall for the Classic figure with just a tremendous singing voice...
    Here we go

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Court Magician
    Has to be the character. It doesn't matter how well the paint application is done or how well the figure is sculpted if it's some character whom I don't care to own a figure of. As someone who grew up watching Filmation, I stay away from most New Adventures/Space Mutants. It just doesn't fit with what I know Masters of the Universe to be and what I want from a MOTU character. Those figures look plain silly next to my figures. New characters like Fangor, however, fit right in with my Snake Men. To me, he's more a MOTU character than any of the Space Mutants are because he fits what a MOTU character was when I was a kid before He-Man went into space for kids a generation later.