Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Greetings. I am Takaiden, an Eternian Cheetah. I sever neither the King nor the dark forces of Eternia. I am my own master, following a neutral path and my own hedonistic desires.

My profile contains links to art of my original character, but please use caution as some content might not be considered safe for work due to realism added by the artist I commissioned for the majority of the art work.
    Takaiden can shift from bipedal to quadruped with the use of his magic armor and sword.

---

I've been a MOTU fan for over 35 years, since my mother first bought me some of the figures, I believe even before the television show was even released. While I've always been a fan of MOTU my true obsession was always with Cringer / Battle-Cat... and there is a significantly strong probability that he helped spur my lifelong interest in and study of big cats of all types.

Some of you might think I would be better off hangout out in the furry fandom than somewhere like here, but honestly while there is some nice art to be seen within that fandom, I really just don't find myself able to connect to the majority of it's members. I'm reaching out here with the hope of maybe finding some others, perhaps with their own MOTU OCs, that I can perhaps befriend.

Welcome to the forums!

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Takaiden!!

We're glad to have you join our site and we hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting and interacting on He-Man.org. And if you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a PM for more information.

If you want to buy and trade you will need to upgrade your account to have access to the Marketplace. Please click here and read the section entitled "What are the limitations for users with Gmail/AOL/Yahoo accounts?" for more information. For details on how the upgrading system works click here.

Hello, Takaiden!! Very interesting introduction!! You've sure come to the right place, if you're looking for friends to discuss MOTU with!! We have the best He-Fans and She-Ravers around and as always, we have great ongoing MOTU and POP discussions, so feel free to join in the conversation!!

Enjoy your time here and welcome!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Welcome to the forums! There's people here from all walks of of these boards, including members from the furry community, so you are welcome here.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Takaiden View Post
    Greetings. I am Takaiden, an Eternian Cheetah. I sever neither the King nor the dark forces of Eternia. I am my own master, following a neutral path and my own hedonistic desires.

My profile contains links to art of my original character, but please use caution as some content might not be considered safe for work due to realism added by the artist I commissioned for the majority of the art work.
    Takaiden can shift from bipedal to quadruped with the use of his magic armor and sword.

---

I've been a MOTU fan for over 35 years, since my mother first bought me some of the figures, I believe even before the television show was even released. While I've always been a fan of MOTU my true obsession was always with Cringer / Battle-Cat... and there is a significantly strong probability that he helped spur my lifelong interest in and study of big cats of all types.

Some of you might think I would be better off hangout out in the furry fandom than somewhere like here, but honestly while there is some nice art to be seen within that fandom, I really just don't find myself able to connect to the majority of it's members. I'm reaching out here with the hope of maybe finding some others, perhaps with their own MOTU OCs, that I can perhaps befriend.
    Nice to meet a furry fan too, so am i but i'm just a furry fan but not a furry as i don't believe in fursonas and all but welcome and enjoy your stay.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Widget
    Welcome to the forum