View Poll Results: Who would you like to see in a MOTUC 1987 Film-based character subscription?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Movie Evil-Lyn

34 48.57%
  • Movie Beast Man

30 42.86%
  • Julie Winston

11 15.71%
  • Kevin Corrigan

11 15.71%
  • Detective Lubic

24 34.29%
  • Skeletor's Troopers

43 61.43%
  • Movie Teela

30 42.86%
  • Movie Duncan (Man-At-Arms)

27 38.57%
  • Movie Sorceress

25 35.71%
  • Other (Explain)

5 7.14%
  • I don't want any!

17 24.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC 1987 Film-based character subscription?

Movie Karg, Lubic, Skeletor, and Pig Boy. That is literally all I am interested in.
    "..."

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Too many options are lacking from the poll for it to be meaningful (and the full list isn't all that numerous that you couldn't possibly fit them all into one poll; the movie is not like Filmation).

There aren't just "Skeletor's Troopers", there are three distinct kinds of dark troopers (Centurion Warlords, Centurion Shocktroopers, and Air Centurions). And you can't leave out the He-Man (×1) and Skeletor (×2) variants just because you assume that "everybody would want them", are you serious? I for one would much prefer to get about half a dozen of the distinct characters (of which you left most out of the poll: where's Comtech? where's Pigboy? Worruck? Gloria? Charlie? Carl? Monica? the Winstons?) before any of the variants, with the sole exception of God Skeletor (the only movie variant I consider truly essential, because of its storywise significance as Skeletor infused with the power of a conquered Grayskull). BTW, the Palace Guards variant is also lacking. And I don't care much about Earth-dressed Detective Lubic, but most certainly want the quite distinct Eternian Robes Lubic (i.e., the Lubic character isn't just one option but two very distinct variants).

My 4 choices would be: God Skeletor, Eternian Robes Lubic, the Centurion Shocktroopers, and Worruck. But your ill-designed poll doesn't allow me to properly cast my vote.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Skeletor’s trooped looked cool. I would love to have a figure of Principal Strickland as well.

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Too many options are lacking from the poll for it to be meaningful (and the full list isn't all that numerous that you couldn't possibly fit them all into one poll; the movie is not like Filmation).

There aren't just "Skeletor's Troopers", there are three distinct kinds of dark troopers (Centurion Warlords, Centurion Shocktroopers, and Air Centurions). And you can't leave out the He-Man (×1) and Skeletor (×2) variants just because you assume that "everybody would want them", are you serious? I for one would much prefer to get about half a dozen of the distinct characters (of which you left most out of the poll: where's Comtech? where's Pigboy? Worruck? Gloria? Charlie? Carl? Monica? the Winstons?) before any of the variants, with the sole exception of God Skeletor (the only movie variant I consider truly essential, because of its storywise significance as Skeletor infused with the power of a conquered Grayskull). BTW, the Palace Guards variant is also lacking. And I don't care much about Earth-dressed Detective Lubic, but most certainly want the quite distinct Eternian Robes Lubic (i.e., the Lubic character isn't just one option but two very distinct variants).

My 4 choices would be: God Skeletor, Eternian Robes Lubic, the Centurion Shocktroopers, and Worruck. But your ill-designed poll doesn't allow me to properly cast my vote.
    Calm down... here's what you have to do:

Step 1: Select "Other" from the Poll options.
    Step 2: Post a message in the thread explaining which characters you would like to see.
    Step 3: Realize that in this poll, that is the way to "properly" cast your vote.

Or

Create your OWN poll!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!