Thread: MotUC style BATTLE BEASTS Triple Threat Snake!

MotUC style BATTLE BEASTS Triple Threat Snake!

"During the fight for Planet Beast many of the elemental Beastformers banded together to stave off the combined assault by Skeletor and Hordak. Some however took this opportunity to ally themselves with the invading forces, such was the decision of Triple Threat Snake! With the promise of replacing King Hiss as the leader of Hordak's Snakemen, Triple Threat Snake slithered at the chance to finally be the one in charge! With deadly axe-lance in mouth he took to the battlefield so he could easily take on three opponents at once, proving his worth!"

Straight from the diminutive toy line of the 80's comes a re-imagined version of the Battle Beast Triple Threat Snake that I've created in Masters of the Universe Classics 7" scale. Snake was created from a Clawful body, Rattlor legs, Ssssqueze arms, Serpentine King Hiss snake head/neck and two regular King Hiss snake heads for the jointed jaws. Saurod chest armor, Multi-bot waist, and lots of fodder armor from Gundam, Iron Man, Destiny, and other sources. Triple Threat Snake's axe-lance was made from combining Seventh Kingdom Elephant, Manga Spawn, and Grimlock weapons together.

For more pics head to his page here: MotUC Battle Beasts Snake figure

"If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

Court Magician
    Still the man Jin!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Totally LOVE this (and so do many others by the look of ebay...) Time to integrate Battle Beats into MOTU.... Great job!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    Another nice job.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Meteorbs Zark Michi, Kothos, King Taurius, King Helios, Kittrina, Illumina, be plastic IMMORTALIZED

Thanks everyone!
    "If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

"I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Wow, that is awesome!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Superb job!!!!

Triple Threat Snake was the only Battle Beast I had. This is one rad custom!