Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx Heroes - Series 3 - Man-At-Arms, Faker, Evil-Lyn - PixelDan walkthrough

Heroic Warrior

Mega Construx Heroes - Series 3 - Man-At-Arms, Faker, Evil-Lyn - PixelDan walkthrough

I am afraid of wave series 3 will hold. Has Mattel revealed anything at TF?

UPDATED:
    A shot of Wave 3's Evil-Lyn, Man-At-Arms, and Faker thanks to Pixel Dan!

And here's a walk-through with Pixel Dan from Toy Fair 2018:

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah I know aren't we going to get any motu reveals this toy fair this is not a good sign for Mattel

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1979 View Post
    I managed to get a hold of all four. The shipping prices to the UK were double the price of the figs but totally worth it IMHO.
    Where from, EBay? I’m dying to get hold of these!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Looks like Man-At-Arms, Evil-Lyn and Faker are the next to come out.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, Lodar, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Granita, Teela, Hordak head, Dylamug, Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

I love this line!!!

Granted, Evil Lyn will be short packed cuz she's a yucky girl, so that sucks. Still, I'm very happy about the reveals. Who knew that affordable action figures could be so exciting!??
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; February 18, 2018 at 04:46pm.
    Odd Man Out

Is there a link anywhere to the news about to new figures? Would love to have a read up but can’t seem to find anything.

Faker, MAA, and EL look great!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

ToyArk.com has pictures of the THREE new MoTUs for Wave Three!! Very, VERY Cool! [^D

www.toyark.com
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Halfway between Trolla and Eorzea (Salem, MA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    ToyArk.com has pictures of the THREE new MoTUs for Wave Three!! Very, VERY Cool! [^D

www.toyark.com
    Man-At-Arms, Evil-Lyn and Faker? Nice. Wonder which wave (if any) the characters that were voted on will appear in, or was the poll simply to gauge interest, do you think?
    <--- CRAZY OLD TROLLAN LADY
    Mo-Larr is canon. Montork is not. Seriously, just WHAT.

I would be truly shocked if Clamp Champ was ever released in this line. Wasn't he ommitted from 200X line, why would they release him now?

I definitely think they need to re-release the Xenomorph. I want to get another one.
    Those who can master the kairu can become all-powerful Redakai

I'm really hoping FISTO turns up because an affordable FISTO would just be great.
    Odd Man Out

Court Magician
    I must admit ....Wave 3 has excited me . That's a bit odd to me because I'd really have preferred to see Merman in this wave but Faker and Man At Arms look really good AND Kratos will be an honorary motu character that I'll buy. In addition I actually find Hellboy really appealing as fodder .

Overall ...not a bad wave 3 offering at all. It leaves much to look forward to in wave 4.
    Rise of the Beasts - Series 2 action figures !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    I can't wait for the new figures but i'm pretty sure Faker is wave 4. The art shown that looks like card art shows the bottom row of 6 figures but we'll see.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

well, expletive, it is starting to look like I am going to have to reconsider not trying to get the full line.

These are a thing of beauty. Get in my collection!

Slightly off topic, but I was happy to see HELLBOY and LEONARDO added. This is such a fun line!
    Odd Man Out

Yes!! More Motu Mega Construx! I really like this line and want it to expand!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2018: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man

I’ve been to a couple Toys R Us and all the Walmarts near me. The only thing that is selling out of that box is the masters of the universe figures. They need to go ahead and drop the other properties, or greatly reduce them, and stock that box with more MOTU goodness. I tired of the only Teela figure in the store being sold and don’t that want that repeated with Evil Lynn.

Southern California. Toy Capital of the World!
    OH SWEEETTT! 3 figures this time! yeah 2 are reused parts, but thats just keeping with the spirit of the line! awesome!

Widget
    These were the next two waves. Faker is in the next wave(3), and Evil-Lyn and Man at Arms are in the following wave (4). With the way Mega Construx is turning the various Heroes waves out, I imagine wave 3 will not very soon. and Wave 4 around June or July.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Glad to see these are coming, can’t believe they are only doing one MOTU figure in Wave 3. As others have stated, MOTU sells out consistently (even restocks of He-Man and Skeletor are moving at my stores), while the Star Trek figures sit. It pains me to say it as a huge ST fan, but they need to drop Star Trek and double down on MOTU.

KEVIN83, I'm a STAR TREK fan myself, but MEGA BLOKS already did the TREK figures I want. I really only like TOS anyway.
    Odd Man Out

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin83 View Post
    Glad to see these are coming, can’t believe they are only doing one MOTU figure in Wave 3. As others have stated, MOTU sells out consistently (even restocks of He-Man and Skeletor are moving at my stores), while the Star Trek figures sit. It pains me to say it as a huge ST fan, but they need to drop Star Trek and double down on MOTU.
    Its obvious that they are as there are no trek in wave 4. The reason for only one MOTU in wave 3 (also an Alien repaint, a TMNT repaint, and a trek figure) is obvious. I think this was the last wave designed B4 wave 1 was released and not knowing what would sell, they played it safe by doing Faker (essentially a repaint), Xenomorph (repaint) a TMNT comic repaint, and only one trek figure and then 2 Terminator figures. Notice that in wave 4 we get 2 MOTU again but ONLY 1 from each series represented which to me shows either they will be doing only one two figure set from now on (wave 3 - terminator, wave 4 - MOTU) OR that the only reason we get 2 MOTU in wave 4 is because they do sell. We shall see but i am really optimistic now!
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Widget
    I think they're just mixing it up. Not too much of a pattern through the first four waves. Waves 1 and 2 each covered 3 properties, while waves 3 and 4 each cover a mix of 5 different properties. So they're spreading the love over a wider variety of properties. Maybe wave 5 will have 2 Star Trek figures? I'm glad each wave has been having at least one MOTU figure. I'm imagining Stratos, Mer-Man, and Trap-Jaw will be the next 3 MOTU figures.

I love the variety in this line. I love MOTU, but I like the idea of other random properties showing up, but being in the same style. Who knows who may turn up?

At the same time, I also love that MCX MOTU are highly popular. It's truly the best of both worlds. I could eventually have HE-MAN standing next to Snake Plissken, Mad Max, and maybe even Tron.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; February 24, 2018 at 12:07am.
    Odd Man Out