Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx Heroes - Series 3 - Man-At-Arms, Faker, Evil-Lyn - PixelDan walkthrough

Court Magician
    In a way...the Mega Construx MOTU figures are what i imagined Kinnikuman / MUSCLE figures to be as a child. That's what drove me to make articulated Muscle figures long ago and one of the reasons i'm so enamored with these.
    Rise of the Beasts - Series 2 action figures !!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...easts-series-2

I'm somewhat enthusiastic about the line. Beast Man is really cool. But Teela was a disappointment with those oversized arms and legs. I don't know that TRON figures would be of much value w/o vehicles. They problably wouldn't sell any better than the ST figures do.

I think maybe part of the problem is them jumping around. First they make Picard, and then Kirk. ???? Just do ST: TNG. Pick one ST implementation. And finish it. People don't like incomplete collections (especially at this small size and low price point).
    Last edited by Phil.Pastel; February 24, 2018 at 10:13am.
    Those who can master the kairu can become all-powerful Redakai

Heroic Warrior
    I hope Mattel Learned their lession for putting Teela 2 per case and pack Evil Lyn 4 to a case.

These are great! Any word of a release date yet?

I'm really enjoying the mix of different properties in this line, with no knowing of who might pop up next! I'm really hoping for more Futurama characters! I'd really like to see Zoidberg, the Robot Devil, and Zap Brannigan in this line! I know Lego has the Simpson license, but they're not doing much with it, so I'd really like some Simpsons figures in this style if it's possible! Possibly DC characters too, if the licensing agreement allows for that. (Again, not sure if Lego's license for DC minifigs would preclude anyone else from doing some in a different style.)

Court Magician
    I think everyone is waiting for DC superhero mega construx figures. Personally , while not a huge fan, I would not mind seeing Panthro pop up in some wave. Sure Lion O would be nice as well but Panthro and some of Mumm Ra's henchmen would be nice .
    Last edited by Customizer; February 26, 2018 at 06:06am.

I'm just kind of wishing Star Trek as a property would die out entirely and disappear. We could be getting figures from he Flash Gordon movie instead.
    Those who can master the kairu can become all-powerful Redakai

Personally, I would like Mega Construx to bring in other 80s properties that don't have anything new (or much) out there. I would love to get Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future, Photon, Starcom, Silverhawks, and Thundercats ones.

In fact, I found an interview with some of the Designers and they even mentioned Captain Power!

https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/c...=4210&start=20

Q: What would be dream characters for each of you to do that you have not had a chance to do?

Kevin: I would love to do Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future, and Bravestarr!

Felipe: Thundercat, Robotech, and Dinoriders!
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Thundercats would be really cool! The only problem with Dino-Riders is that I'd want the dinosaurs, not the people who ride on 'em.

I'd love to see Bravestarr and the ThunderCats show up!

Also wouldn't mind Blackstar, Crystar, and maybe even Thundarr. Did I mention Dungeons and Dragons??
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; February 26, 2018 at 03:50pm.
    Odd Man Out

I'd also love to see M.A.S.K. and Battle Beasts. Damn, I used to love those little buggers when I was young.

Anyone have any idea if anywhere in the UK stocks these? I can always get them on ebay, but they are very expensive!
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Fist View Post
    Thundercats would be really cool! The only problem with Dino-Riders is that I'd want the dinosaurs, not the people who ride on 'em.
    As much as i'd love a line of Dino-Riders, i'd be happy with just the people in megaconstrux form, i mean there are plenty of dinos we could use to be with them out there lol. If you want blocky dinos theres lego JP for ex.
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Quote Originally Posted by OwenMorton View Post
    Anyone have any idea if anywhere in the UK stocks these? I can always get them on ebay, but they are very expensive!
    I haven't seen any of these in UK retail in my area (South East outside London)

I've checked Smyths Toys, Toys R Us (no point checking there now), The Entertainer, Toys-UK and Tesco.

Your best bet would be Forbidden Planet but even then Scal-Por has probably been there first
    Last edited by Coptur; March 14, 2018 at 07:28am.

I hope that the distribution of these is better than the previous waves, both store-wise and character in the case wise, and that they're more readily available for overseas fans.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Ok gang, things got a little off track here. Let's keep the discussion friendly and stick to the topic. Thanks.
    PS4 contact: Petruk1976
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...edback-Thread!

I have a feeling that with MCX, there's always a fairly good chance of certain characters/figures showing up again. Heck....we're already seeing a second xenomorph. Maybe TEELA will show up again down the road.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that particular LEONARDO appeared before in MEGA BLOKS.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; March 14, 2018 at 07:04pm.
    Odd Man Out

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I have a feeling that with MCX, there's always a fairly good chance of certain characters/figures showing up again. Heck....we're already seeing a second xenomorph. Maybe TEELA will show up again down the road.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that particular LEONARDO appeared before in MEGA BLOKS.
    Yep he did. He was in the "Comic" series line for turtles. Like the Xenomorph, he is just a repaint as the previous one(s) were styled to look like they were black and white like the comics. This one is done to look they did on the covers and currently look in the comics..
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!

Thanks, Alexis!

That gives me a little more hope. There's certainly no guarantee, but it's not impossible.
    Odd Man Out

Court Magician
    New mega construx heroes information including MOTU figures :
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTIWdN...ature=youtu.be

Scare Glow and Anti-Eternia He-Man. Nothing I'm interested in, but I'm very happy to see MOTU continuing in this style!!

Thanks for posting, Customizer!!

I can't imagine Fox Mulder being a great seller, as it would just be a man in a business suit, but who knows??

"Alien" fans ( and fans of aliens ) should be very happy.
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; March 31, 2018 at 11:28pm.
    Odd Man Out

Heroic Warrior
    This line is starting to annoy me. Anti-Eternia He-Man before Faker? Mulder without Scully? No more Futurama or Star Trek? not that we needed more Trek, really, considering how they peg-warm pretty harshly, but maybe more main TNG crew. It's continuing, so great, I guess, but without TRU, I guess I just have to visit Walmart 1 million times until I find them all?

My Wal-Mart still has the same 10 Picards and 10 Borgs that they had a month ago.

While I'm happy about MOTU, I do admit that I expected MER-MAN, STRATOS, or maybe TRI-KLOPS instead.
    Odd Man Out

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    This line is starting to annoy me. Anti-Eternia He-Man before Faker? Mulder without Scully? No more Futurama or Star Trek? not that we needed more Trek, really, considering how they peg-warm pretty harshly, but maybe more main TNG crew. It's continuing, so great, I guess, but without TRU, I guess I just have to visit Walmart 1 million times until I find them all?
    Faker is coming in series 3 along with Evil-lyn and Man At Arms. That has already been revealed.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    The video said Scare Glow and Anti-Eternia He-Man in Wave 5. So, who is coming in Wave 4?
    TOP 5 MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Ice Armor He-Man, and Snake Mountain Man