Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Construx Heroes - Series 3 - Man-At-Arms, Faker, Evil-Lyn - PixelDan walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    Excellent. Let the new lead MOTU toy line reign. Classics had a good run.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Wow! The Mega Construx Wind Raider looks amazing!!
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man, and SNAKE MOUNTAIN!!!

Court Magician
    Just want to point out that image is obviously a mock-up. The piece count says "000." Hopefully, if the Wind Raider does come to fruition, it doesn't have the already available He-Man and Skeletor, although I do want He-Man's axe in grey.

Ohh come on, too good to be true?!
    anyway I'd be all over a MOTU wind raider of that scale, hope this will go into production at some point. Something like this must be done maybe in a movie year lol?!
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Chewybricks is a very dependable source and in his latest video, he claims the Wind Raider ("000" brick count or not) is coming out this fall. I know I have my fingers crossed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl_UMYfCfK4

Heroic Warrior
    Cool, but I definitely hope we're not paying $10 in cost for figures we already have...

I thought this was just going to be a novelty thing with only a few figures. But it sounds like this is going to turn into an actual collection. At $5 a figure, I can't pass on them. Really looking forward to Faker.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Cool, but I definitely hope we're not paying $10 in cost for figures we already have...
    Doesn't bother me. I want the Windraider. I hope we get a villain vehicle too.

I too hope they expand even more. I hope we get She-Ra and the Horde, and even some NA characters.

It would be nice if the figures that come with the wind raider were the Battle Armor variants though.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I too hope they expand even more. I hope we get She-Ra and the Horde, and even some NA characters.

It would be nice if the figures that come with the wind raider were the Battle Armor variants though.
    I agree wholeheartedly on both points.
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man, and SNAKE MOUNTAIN!!!

I personally don't want any vehicles or anything like that. I just want the figures and a Battle Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Excellent. Let the new lead MOTU toy line reign. Classics had a good run.
    Man, you are putting too much pressure on these poor little guys. That's an extreme view...
    Those who can master the kairu can become all-powerful Redakai

Personally, I'm fine with just the figures, but I still welcome vehicles, as a sign that they plan on really branching out with the MOTU brand.

I don't know who will even carry these going forward.

Who else but Walmart is selling them?
    Those who can master the kairu can become all-powerful Redakai

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post

I got my Teela and Beastman at Toys R Us, but...well....that is not likely to be where these will show up in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post

BBTS had series 2 up for preorder a couple weeks ago, so they may carry future releases as well.

Heroic Warrior
    Surprised Target hasn't gotten on board with the MC Heroes. Mostly its Halo and Destiny.

Heroic Warrior
    I collected all of the Classic Ninja Turtle sets, including the huge Technodrome. The sets and figures were really great-- it was clear somebody at Mattel was putting a lot of love and attention into each release. Unfortunately, the line kind of fizzled out, and they never seemed to sell very well around here, despite how awesome they were. I was surprised every time a new set was released, thinking the next had to be the last.

I have a hard time seeing these at regular retail, but who knows? Here's hoping we get tons of MOTU sets-- I want some of the more obscure stuff, like Monstroid and Blasterhawk.
    Last edited by Gnarliehog; April 21, 2018 at 02:21pm.

Widget
    Finished this up this weekend. Lego minifigure display with a hand painted castle grayskull motif boarder. image.jpg

Lego minifigure display cases end up being the perfect size. Hope they keep expanding the collection!

In Christ forever,
    Mike
    John 3:16

I love what you did to the case.☺

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Yep, that case looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    I would definitely prefer them pack it with two new characters. Or at least make it Battle armor variants or something. Either way I'd still pick it up. What's estimated retail on something like this? I've never bought any of the vehicles, just the single figures.
    Hit me up on instagram @MOTUdoobs

"I like Santa!" Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I'm finally caught up with Teela. A coworker friend of mine found one and grabbed it for me. I hope they don't short-pack Evil-Lyn as much.

Otherwise, bring on the next wave of figures and the Wind Raider!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

BA He-Man with silver ax/shield and BA Skeletor with purple sword/ax would be nice. (Not like they don't have the sword tooled already...)
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Does anyone know if there any dates set for the next wave to come out? Seems to be taking a bit of time and can't really find any info.

Queen of the evil Horde AlexisLasek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by samson View Post
    Does anyone know if there any dates set for the next wave to come out? Seems to be taking a bit of time and can't really find any info.
    No date has been announced yet, but most things they were showing off during Toyfair had a fall release date so mid-to late summer/early fall is my guess. MegaConstrux seem to release more in Summer/Fall - Christmas and then less if anything before that!
    Changed my blog Alexis' Treasures!/

I'm Bacccck!