Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Saw this posted in one of the PoP Facebook groups.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFBxggj...by=cyguypopart
    Wow, that's incredible work! Looks spot on

So I received my Club Classics order last week no problem (the quality of the figures is all over the place and a different story). I just get my Collector's choice order in at noon and they gave me the right extra singles but gave me another set of the Classics Filmation figures instead of the full Collector choice wave. So all I have is basically two crappy Hawkes and a Fang Face with bent fangs. Now its a waiting game to see if they answer my email in time and if they will still have the figures that I ordered. So annoyed.
    Last edited by phnx75; March 13, 2018 at 03:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    Wow, that's incredible work! Looks spot on
    it does look good but I saw it in my IPhone and blew up the image and it's a lot of paint and it's not that crisp.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Quote Originally Posted by phnx75 View Post
    So I received my Club Classics order last week no problem (the quality of the figures is all over the place and a different story). I just get my Collector's choice order in at noon and they gave me the right extra singles but gave me another set of the Classics Filmation figures instead of the full Collector choice wave. So all I have is basically two crappy Hawkes and a Fang Face with bent fangs. Now its a waiting game to see if they answer my email in time and if they will still have the figures that I ordered. So annoyed.
    Well the Filmation figures are sold out at BBTS while Collector's Choice is still available. Worst case you could probably sell or trade the Filmation set for the Collector's Choice ones very easily. I wouldn't mind getting another Man-at-Arms and Hordak... possibly Teela too if she has the short pins on the hips. So you have options if Super7 can't sort it out.
    Most wanted Filmation style MOTUC figures:

Hunga the Harpy, Webstor, Kobra Khan, Leech, Whiplash, Rattlor, Catra Cat Form, Ram Man, Count Marzo, Two-Bad, King Miro, Twiggets, Frosta, Kothos and Admiral Scurvy.

Heroic Warrior

My figures arrived yesterday. Overall, they're okay. Not great. I ordered 1 each sub, plus and extra Hawke. (Plus 4 other figures for some of my local mates)

These are the issues with my figures:
    Teela: 2 long leg pins.
    Hawke 1 of 2: 1 long leg pin, 1 short leg pin.
    TriKlops: Stuck visor.
    Hordak: Over strayed paint.

Issues with the figures in general:
    TriKlops: Super 7 used the existing Classics ab piece with a new torso piece. Sadly, they don't match and create an ill fitting joint all the way around from his abs to his back.

Teela: It's been said a million times, but the leg pins.. OMG! Also, she is a touch too short. Maybe they wouldn't seem so bad if her leotard were a little bigger and covered more.

Hawke: Leg pins and neck. Again, the tiny leotard covering her behind and crotch make everything too exposed and reveal the pins. If Super 7 could make the ladies leotards a little wider to cover the joints, aesthetically, they would look so much better. Also, with her current aesthetic she should have been in the Filmation line.

Good points:
    TriKlops: Beside the illfitting ab piece, he looks amazing. The armor colour doesn't bother me as much as Super7 changing it for no real reason. Especially on a presale!!!
    MAA: Perfection. 100%
    Hordak: It's like he stepped right out of the TV!
    Teela: Ummm.. Next.
    Quakke: I fell in love with him as soon as I opened the bubble. So much amazing detail.
    Lodar: So great to finally own him!
    Hawke: Nice to finally see her in figure form.
    Fang-Or: Amazing looking figure. It seems odd that a figure that has never been seen before would look better than all the others. Maybe because we have nothing to compare him to?

I have posted some pics of my problem figures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/graysk...57694454788635

And a couple of others... (If Hawke and Delora are stood side-on, they look okay..)
    #MastersoftheUniverseClassics #heman #motu #motuc

#MastersoftheUniverseClassics #heman #motu #motuc

Quote Originally Posted by phnx75 View Post
    That's very disappointing. It also means that someone, somewhere didn't get their Filmation figures. If these are made to order, and there are no extras, someone didn't get theirs. This might be a part of the reason why so many people are still waiting for their figures (I didn't get any of my CC or CG figures yet).

Hope you can straighten it out. Shoot customer service an email.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Well the Filmation figures are sold out at BBTS while Collector's Choice is still available. Worst case you could probably sell or trade the Filmation set for the Collector's Choice ones very easily. I wouldn't mind getting another Man-at-Arms and Hordak... possibly Teela too if she has the short pins on the hips. So you have options if Super7 can't sort it out.
    I have orders coming from both Super7 and BBTS. I did not want Hawke nor Fang-Or and I wanted extra Quakkes. Plus, I wanted extra Teelas, Duncans, and Trikes - but really only wanted one Hordak.

Hopefully, in all of these I'll land some decent figures!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    That's very disappointing. It also means that someone, somewhere didn't get their Filmation figures. If these are made to order, and there are no extras, someone didn't get theirs. This might be a part of the reason why so many people are still waiting for their figures (I didn't get any of my CC or CG figures yet).

Hope you can straighten it out. Shoot customer service an email.
    Arrrgh! After all of the QC issues, we now are going to see shipping errors?

And, BTW, Tuesday night and still no word from Super7 on my order...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Finally received my figures, and I love them!!!

Fortunately I bought two Teela's, because the socket of the left thigh is malformed, which makes the left leg turn inward. But the other one is perfect, and even her head turns normally like a Mattel MOTUC.

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

Lookin’ good, Duke. (Those are some colorful walls!)

So far, we’ve only opened Lodar, but I’m hoping to crack into the others over Spring Break.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone know how behind they are with shipments? I got an email when they first started shipping requesting my current address and still nothing about a month ago - ordered one set of each

They should extend the preorder time for wave 2 since they haven't delivered all the figures yet
    Last edited by Powersword123; March 14, 2018 at 12:09pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    Anyone know how behind they are with shipments? I got an email when they first started shipping requesting my current address and still nothing about a month ago - ordered one set of each

They should extend the preorder time for wave 2 since they haven't delivered all the figures yet
    I got the same email to confirm my address, which they said wasn't coming up in the system (despite getting my Ultimates with no problem). I heard a nasty rumor from a vendor on FB that Super 7 placed some orders on backorder status. Backorder means that a new shipment of product needs to be obtained. I think it's false though, because I didn't get anything like that, just an email saying my address did not exist. I also cannot log in to my account to see the status anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    One day I'll write a book... the stories I could tell...

I got my figures. Great to get new MOTUC. Weird to pay for a character I co-created.
    No more weird than Larry DiTillio not having a Faceless One figure (you'll remember he created that character - among many others)... I gave him one at the second Power Con, because I asked him if he'd been given one by you/Mattel, and he said, with some sadness, "No..."
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

I'm kind of blown away by how long it's taking to ship these figures.

Lots of direct orders don't have them and BBTS hasn't even confirmed card info, meaning they haven't been informed their shipment is coming.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    One day I'll write a book... the stories I could tell...

I got my figures. Great to get new MOTUC. Weird to pay for a character I co-created. ;-P

The bios were awesome but they *** them up. The final line was ALWAYS the vintage toy line OR a line written in the "style" of the vintage line. And for the NA figs we always USED the bio from the vintage fig. Details people details.

Plastic feels cheap. Both my Fang'or have paint app issues on the teeth. I got two Fangs and Hawks. Total was 250.oo bucks. Eh. Not sure if this is half a sail barge. But keep em coming. Wave one is never perfect. Improvement is always the road ahead.
    Details, indeed! For example, commas!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Details, indeed! For example, commas!
    don't forget correct spelling
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    don't forget correct spelling
    You guys are ruthless!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Finally received my figures, and I love them!!!

Fortunately I bought two Teela's, because the socket of the left thigh is malformed, which makes the left leg turn inward. But the other one is perfect, and even her head turns normally like a Mattel MOTUC.
    Nice Duke!

Looks like a good lot... how's your Trike's visor?

(I still can't get over how good Duncan looks!) I really want mine to ship!

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    I'm kind of blown away by how long it's taking to ship these figures.

Lots of direct orders don't have them and BBTS hasn't even confirmed card info, meaning they haven't been informed their shipment is coming.
    Agreed.

It's now Wednesday night (3-14-2018) Pi-Day!!! and still no word from Super7...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Nice Duke!

Looks like a good lot... how's your Trike's visor?

(I still can't get over how good Duncan looks!) I really want mine to ship!
    He really looks awesome. I think they all do. Teela's face isn't correct, but it's not ugly or anything. And mine actually turns like a Mattel MOTUC. It's not stuck or hard to turn.

Tri-Klops visor was glued. I know that they are saying it wasn't, but I have used the hair dryer trick to unfasten glued and non glued things on MOTUC figures for years, and this sounded glued and looked glued after I was able to remove it.

First, I warmed the head, for a while, in order to remove it from the neck peg. Then I heated up the head further, in order to start facing feeling visor off on either side. If you can get up enough, he comes off without any trouble, but you still feel the glue ripping. Then I put it back on, twisted it around a few times, and ran it under cold water. I know it works perfectly. I actually really like the figure a lot, and the legs and arms feel a lot like Mattel's plastic.

He really looks awesome. I think they all do. Teela's face isn't correct, but it's not ugly or anything. And mine actually turns like a Mattel MOTUC. It's not stuck or hard to turn.

Tri-Klops visor was glued. I know that they are saying it wasn't, but I have used the hair dryer trick to unfasten glued and non glued things on MOTUC figures for years, and this sounded glued and looked glued after I was able to remove it.

First, I warmed the head, for a while, in order to remove it from the neck peg. Then I heated up the head further, in order to start facing feeling visor off on either side. If you can get up enough, he comes off without any trouble, but you still feel the glue ripping. Then I put it back on, twisted it around a few times, and ran it under cold water. I know it works perfectly. I actually really like the figure a lot, and the legs and arms feel a lot like Mattel's plastic.
    All good news!

This is a relief... (even with the Tri-Klops glue-defect) I am looking more and more forward to getting these figures in my hands!

Plus, the note about the plastic used on Trike makes me happy

I got my club grayskull order yesterday. I ordered 1 set and 3 extra figures. It was shipped in the box that held 1 set each of the CC and CG figures. So the empty space that would've been a figure was bubble wrap. I wonder if that's why this particular order took so long. I don't know why they couldn't have shipped one full box of CG and put my extras in a bigger box.

Received mine yesterday, it was really fun to have new MOTUC to open up!

Had a few minor paint blemishes here and here, but overall everything was good with one exception:

One of my Teela figures has a large stress mark across her neck. It looks like the head was put on with too much force and weakened the plastic. I didn’t open it because I saw it immediately. Hopefully I can get a replacement.
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    I need all 3 replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa! That's really bad!! I'm so sorry!!

No more weird than Larry DiTillio not having a Faceless One figure (you'll remember he created that character - among many others)... I gave him one at the second Power Con, because I asked him if he'd been given one by you/Mattel, and he said, with some sadness, "No..."
    That is freakin awesome of you!!!!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    That is freakin awesome of you!!!!
    Thanks! He created or helped develop most of my favorite characters, including The Faceless One, and I just felt like it was the right thing to do.