Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar

Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Just got my Super 7 figures in today. Very excited to crack this puppy open.
    Thexxwatcherxx's Needs List 2016:

MOTUC SDCC Exclusive Rotar Vs. Twistoid;
    Super 7 MOTU MUSCLE Lavender NerdBlock edition MOC
    My Vintage Needs List:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...23#post3685723

How does Teela's face and hips look?

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    How does Teela's face and hips look?
    We want unflattering close ups! Hahaha! 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

"Calm like a bomb." thexxwatcherxx's Avatar
    1st impressions.

I stated "Teela's face " looks very shiny. I take that back. In comparison to Hawke's face her face is matte with a dull shine. Teela's face is very pretty. Hawke on the other hand is way shiny and her chin really juts out. It makes the figure look ugly with that big old chin. She looks kinda swollen and she's very plain with no detail. I was looking forward to Hawke and I'm rather disappointed with her and I'm usually not very picky. Teela does have big thigh gap, well at least on my figure it does. I keep my stuff sealed so it's not a big deal for me. The Tri-Klops armor reminds me of the toy armor in terms of the green. His head looks rather small and rides rather high on the neck. Maybe it's the positioning of the head in the package on mine? The bios are back and the art is beautiful. Lodar, Fangor, Hordak, MAA, Quake all look really good. I can post pictures but I HATE posting pictures on here. It's a real pain. Anybody want to help?
    Last edited by thexxwatcherxx; February 19, 2018 at 06:58pm.
    Thexxwatcherxx's Needs List 2016:

MOTUC SDCC Exclusive Rotar Vs. Twistoid;
    Super 7 MOTU MUSCLE Lavender NerdBlock edition MOC
    My Vintage Needs List:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...23#post3685723

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    An arrival thread with no pictures?
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Quote Originally Posted by KelvAcos View Post
    People are posting lots of pics in the shipping thread.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by KelvAcos View Post
    Here are some pics from the shipping thread:

We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the NEW ADVENTURES lineup !!!

Oh and it was posted on instagram that Tri-Klops Visor does indeed rotate. The factory for some odd reason slightly glued one side of the visor but a hair dryer applied to both sides loosened the glue allowing the visor to rotate like it should.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I don’t think it was glued more like paint that dried and sticked to the plastic. Mine loosened with hairdryer too

Quote Originally Posted by labrat1881 View Post
    I don’t think it was glued more like paint that dried and sticked to the plastic. Mine loosened with hairdryer too
    Yeah could be the paint was wet and when it dried it stuck slightly. first thing I will do is hit mine with the hair dryer

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Court Magician
    I think Teela's face is not so good as I thought

Besides Man-At-Arms proportions are a bit off. Head looks too large

Can anybody who received their box in US comment if there is any kind of invoice included in the box? If so, what kind of amounts are showing up there? I am using a mail forwarder service and need the info, and seeing how Super7 is not sending emails when the box ships, I want to know ahead of time.

Thanks!

'WunDar' Bread Enthusiast Afterlife07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Yeah could be the paint was wet and when it dried it stuck slightly. first thing I will do is hit mine with the hair dryer
    I do this in general with MOTUC. Had a lot with stuck ab crunches and waist swivels. I gently warm them on low heat with a hair dryer, then put them in warm water for about 30-45 seconds before attempting to move the joint.

I have a "mystery" packaged from within CA coming in tomorrow according to my informed delivery, so I'm guess those most be mine. I'll report in when I get mine as well.

Can anybody who received their box in US comment if there is any kind of invoice included in the box? If so, what kind of amounts are showing up there? I am using a mail forwarder service and need the info, and seeing how Super7 is not sending emails when the box ships, I want to know ahead of time.

Thanks!
    InnocentSmith, I don't think my Ultimates had a invoice in the box (both the first set I got and the replacements they sent me), but I'll let you know if it comes in my box when it arrives.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
    - Groucho Marx

Out of curiosity, do we know which carrier they’re using (UPS, USPS, FedEx)?

I’ve got memberships for all of the above, so I’m just wondering which one(s) I should keep an eye on (because it sounds like people aren’t getting shipping notices with tracking information).

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post

I’ve got memberships for all of the above, so I’m just wondering which one(s) I should keep an eye on (because it sounds like people aren’t getting shipping notices with tracking information).
    Nope, I messaged Super7 Customer care and they replied right away but said until my order is ready to ship they don't know since a fulfilment center is handeling the shipping for them but I will get an email letting me know how it's coming.

One of my orders used FedEx. The only reason I know that is because I got a notification from FedEx I have a package on the way, but haven't heard anything from Super7. I have another order that I've heard nothing on, so I don't know if it's been shipped already or not.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post

Mine is coming via USPS, it was cheaper for me since I'm in LA.

Like mjw41 mentioned about fulfillment centers, I'm seeing two packages on my USPS that I don't recognize coming from two of them. One from "Pro-Star Fulfilment/ Pro Logistics", and the one that seems more likely to be from Super7 to me is "Express Scripts, INC/ DHL Global Mail".
    - Groucho Marx

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterlife07 View Post
    Mine is coming via USPS, it was cheaper for me since I'm in LA.

Like mjw41 mentioned about fulfillment centers, I'm seeing two packages on my USPS that I don't recognize coming from two of them. One from "Pro-Star Fulfilment/ Pro Logistics", and the one that seems more likely to be from Super7 to me is "Express Scripts, INC/ DHL Global Mail".
    Express Scripts is a prescription drug company. That will be medication of some kind.

My wife and her father used to work for that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Why is Teela so short?

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Express Scripts is a prescription drug company. That will be medication of some kind.

My wife and her father used to work for that company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow, that's really random then. Not to get off topic, but I'm not on any prescriptions, so I have no idea what that is then, haha.

I guess my Super7 lot must be the Pro-Logistics one. It doesn't have a shipping location listed, just says 'arrived at distribution center' for it's first status update (hopefully that changes soon).
    - Groucho Marx

My favorites have to be MAA, Fangor and Quakke

I got nothin'.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

http://give.transplants.org/goto/justintrease

Ornclown, could you please take a picture with Filmation Teela and Hawke with Filmation Evil-Lyn standing between them? I'm curious of the height difference. It definitely looks like Teela and Hawke are now a 1/2 inch shorter than all the previous MOTUC female figures.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Ornclown, could you please take a picture with Filmation Teela and Hawke with Filmation Evil-Lyn standing between them? I'm curious of the height difference. It definitely looks like Teela and Hawke are now a 1/2 inch shorter than all the previous MOTUC female figures.
    Those are not his figures, he just posted pictures here of peoples who were posting their figures arrival in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Those are not his figures, he just posted pictures here of peoples who were posting their figures arrival in another thread
    Oops. I thought he posted them there, and was re-posting them here. I see the first two are from labrat1881. KUZEH also has all of them with Evil-Lyn. I just really want to see why there's such a significant height difference. Is it the piece below the knee? Is it the new thighs? Is the new torso too short? If we can figure out what it is and communicate it to Super7, it can be fixed going forward. The prototypes were definite;y not shorter like this. I mean, it really sucks these two are so short, but if it can be corrected so it's ONLY these two and doesn't affect the Sorceress and any future female figures, it will be a huge plus.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah