Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1051

Thread: Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Thank you motogp - interesting differences between the figures....

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Thank you motogp - interesting differences between the figures....
    She is really shorter and to emphasize that most S7 guys are taller than classics, it is just how Super7 made them and I also do wish they are same with matty. But i think Teela can still blend in without much problem.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmaHalJordan View Post
    Well, today my figures arrived (I'm from Argentina!)
    I was very afraid of everything i read!
    Man-At-Arms and Hordak are THE BEST MAN-AT-ARMS AND HORDAK OF HISTORY! Perfection 100%!
    The green of Triclops was not as clear as you see in many videos and photos, I really liked the figure. And Teela, surprisingly, I like it too! also hopefully one day we will receive a more detailed teela head next to another figure!
    Congrats on your new set sir.

My box of goodies from Shecky arrived yesterday, and they're great! Aside from some loose hips on Quakke and having to "hoss" Tri-Klops (I'm... I'm not gonna hoss Tri-Klops...), they are better than I expected. The plastic's aroma is pretty funky though; love the new knee/elbow joints and more pliable hands. Also, for the first time, I have figures that don't scratch the paint on the loincloth at the abdomen when you twist the waist.

I finally have the Hordak I've always wanted.
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Heroic Warrior Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Yea why would they want them back to throw out?
    Well, Mattycollector used to require the defective figures be sent back to them before they would send out a replacement. We MOTUC collectors are used to nonsensical mandates.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer The Guide View Post
    I got my 3 replacement figures today, when they emailed my tracking info I was told to keep the defective figure so they donít want them back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info! Now I can breathe easier!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword-of-Grayskull View Post
    Well, Mattycollector used to require the defective figures be sent back to them before they would send out a replacement. We MOTUC collectors are used to nonsensical mandates.

Thanks for the info! Now I can breathe easier!
    Yeah no need to worry about sending stuff back which is good

Heroic Warrior
    I had issues with most of my figures, horrible ones. My Fangor had a separation in the upper torso resulting and a wobbly ab crunch. Hordak had separations between his crotch pice, Man at arms foot falls off but can be snapped back on having a gap. Hawke hand glue all over a misaligned crotch. I was able to live with man at arms, But the others i told super 7 about. They sent me replacement figures along with a return lable to ship back the old ones to them. The replacements were in better shape except for fangor, the replacement had the same separation only the head would fall off. So i packed up the defective figures, tapped the label and gave it to the post man. I am glad super 7 was able to replace them and would send the replacements right away along with the label to ship the defective figures back without having to wait and ship the figures first, but rather ship them after you get the new replacements.

I am waiting for a replacement TriKlops head....only issue I had was paint missing on his head. They said that they could send one now, or if I wait a few weeks there is a better batch of Tri-Klops heads coming... I BET THESE WILL TURN!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Court Magician
    I'm getting a little worried. I emailed Super7 on March 3rd with a photo of a broken Tri-Klops I received, and they replied on the 3/8 telling me that they'll put me on the list for replacements once the process gets started. I've emailed them regarding updates on the replacement process, but have yet to hear back from them. Seems like some folk are already getting replacements and I haven't even gotten an email reply yet. Tri-Klops was one of the main reasons I purchased this set and it broke at the ankle right out of the package. I'm gonna be bummed if I can't get it replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I am waiting for a replacement TriKlops head....only issue I had was paint missing on his head. They said that they could send one now, or if I wait a few weeks there is a better batch of Tri-Klops heads coming... I BET THESE WILL TURN!
    Wait.... does this mean that Super7 is doing another production run of these figures??

If Trike's head is going to get fixed, then will Teela's hips be redone as well? Or Hawke's neck?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Confusing. So the replacements are sent upon their approving a picture from the customer of the defects, but they also include return shipping labels now for the return of the defective figs?

And what's this about a new batch of tri-klops heads?!

Court Magician
    If anyone has gotten a replacement, please sound off I'd just like to know what the return/refund/replacement process is going to be like.

Heroic Warrior
    they sent me a replacement right after i got a email back from them, In the box they included a printed paper label. I was able to get the new figs and just stuck the defective ones in the same box and gave it to my post man in the next morning

Just opened my replacement Teela, turned her head and the peg broke, the quality level on these just isnít there have emailed super 7 again

That's really disheartening. Hope you can sort it out with S7.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    That's really disheartening. Hope you can sort it out with S7.

Thanks, Iím hoping they can sort it, the quality on these isnít Upto standard at all

Just opened my replacement Teela, turned her head and the peg broke, the quality level on these just isnít there have emailed super 7 again

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...dee3bdb854.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...64bd61bc64.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cd9c583cc2.jpg

A shame. Face paint seems decent and short pegs?

Quote Originally Posted by bcbsdrg View Post
    A shame. Face paint seems decent and short pegs?
    One is short and the other is long looks so weird

One is short and the other is long looks so weird

I wonder if anyone got 2 short pegs.

Heroic Warrior
    Been a week since I messaged them about my Hawke that broke right out of the package and not a word.

Quote Originally Posted by ero View Post
    Been a week since I messaged them about my Hawke that broke right out of the package and not a word.
    I emailed them tonight and I heard back from them in a couple of hours so might be worth trying again

Just opened my replacement Teela, turned her head and the peg broke, the quality level on these just isn’t there have emailed super 7 again

That is just ridiculous... I hope the next wave of figures has much better QC. (Or, at least some QC...)
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Just opened my replacement Teela, turned her head and the peg broke, the quality level on these just isn’t there have emailed super 7 again

That’s terrible!! And especially because the face paint is really good.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra, Slamurai, Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Mini-Comic/Vintage Toy costume Catra, The Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, The Twiggets, Melaktha, Sagitar, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, Weapons Paks, Fuerza T figures, 200X Sorceress, King Miro.

Filmation Variants: Prince Adam, Adora, Count Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Modulok, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbsdrg View Post
    I wonder if anyone got 2 short pegs.
    I have a double short and ive seen a couple more

Heroic Warrior
    I don't get these issues considering how super 7 delayed the figures saying they were making things right and sorting everything and addressing all issues. Yet the figures still turned out lower quality than mattel...much lower. They have excellent customer service ill give them that. But I kinda feel they cut a lot of corners when making these figures. I know a lot of people defend them with their power con exclusives not including accessories due to "new tooling". But i highly doubt Super 7 improved at all since this mishap, and if these figures had issues, imagine getting the power con figures, that don't even include any accessories for 50 bucks? where is the value??? so far super 7 has not giving us quality stuff, i heard horror stories about the 2017 power con 3 packs, now lots of people having issues with these as well. I just can't justify getting anything else from them anymore, I was tempted to get the Trollans, but i just cant see the value, especially in this kind of quality. If this continues to the second wave, Dylamug will be a disaster waiting to happen...I can already imagine the disheartening Instagram posts showing dylamug's hoses coming off, his slimmer limbs snapping off. I pre ordered the second wave around winter time, and i am expecting to be disappointed, and don't think they will improve even by then.