Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Widget
    for those that have had theirs shipped or delivered, what does your status say when you log into your account? I haven't gotten any emails or packages and my status still says unfulfilled.

Heroic Warrior
    Honestly, the height difference doesn't matter than much to me, as realistically the females likely would be smaller than the males, all things considered.

But yeah, Hawke does look a little plain next to Stratos, but not bad....
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by orkorules View Post
    for those that have had theirs shipped or delivered, what does your status say when you log into your account? I haven't gotten any emails or packages and my status still says unfulfilled.
    "Fulfilled"

Unfulfilled
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

this is what I see when I log in:

Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull Man-At-Arms (Pre-Order)
    Super7
    Masters of the Universe Club Grayskull Man-At-Arms (Pre-Order)
    $ 34.99 1 $ 34.99
    Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull - Set of Four (Pre-Order)
    Super7
    Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull - Set of Four (Pre-Order)
    $ 139.99 1 $ 139.99
    Subtotal $ 59.50
    Shipping (Standard Shipping) $ 16.00
    Total $ 75.50

Totally confused. It shows I've paid, but not sure what this $75.50 amount is.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior
    Was anyone home when they were delivered? Was it usps or ups/fedex?

No email. FedEx brought them. Ordered 1 each of the 8. I am a closed collector mostly and not good at photos but here goes.

My teela looks to have the small pegs and her face looks perfect! Hawke has the bad left leg and will be used to keep my broken table from tipping. the rest I love. Could have been some wash on the classics but they fit right in. I may open teela up. Seems a crime to keep that booty facing the wrong way.

And yes hawkes forarm turned the wrong way is bugging the heck out of me.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    No email. FedEx brought them. Ordered 1 each of the 8. I am a closed collector mostly and not good at photos but here goes.

My teela looks to have the small pegs and her face looks perfect! Hawke has the bad left leg and will be used to keep my broken table from tipping. the rest I love. Could have been some wash on the classics but they fit right in. I may open teela up. Seems a crime to keep that booty facing the wrong way.
    http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...psqe4hohcq.jpg
    http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8t33fuzg.jpg
    http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...psh58qhjgs.jpg
    http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/...pshq4bf0rm.jpg
    Very nice! I think Hordak and MaM are my favorite from CG.

Did your box contain any kind of paper invoice, or just the individual boxes?

Thanks

Your Teela face looks great, Horsemen. But I'm pretty sure that's a wide peg Teela. You can see the gaps. You can't be sure unless you open, of course.

I'm now wondering if we've seen a small peg Teela at all, except at Super7's booth at Toyfair.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

It's hard to see in the pics I took,but they are for sure not the long pegs. If those are the long pegs and I am almost 100% sure they are not,than we have nothing to worry about. Dead on,above,side view...she is flush. Hawke on the other hand.....I am very tempted to open.

No invoice at all.

Edit...just for you guys! I broke my no open rule!

Now in this one...no jokes....the pegs are longer than Mattel,but any shorter and I feel the legs would not line up with the waist. She would have a diaper looking leotard.

My opinion. The plastic is different. Not brittle at all but not the same as Mattel.better than power con. Though I really had no issue with mine. She fits in perfect for me. The legs do need a bit of work. No leg peg should show in the split....in my opinion. When I cross her feet she looks really good. So angleing her legs in and down makes the butt appear more natural. I feel she is a win. Not a blowout....which is what we all wanted but no where near the disaster we thought might be coming. When in hand these figures are great. The last time a new figure came.....well that was some time ago. This really made me smile today. And I feel money well spent.
    Last edited by horseman1981; February 22, 2018 at 02:30pm.

It's hard to see in the pics I took,but they are for sure not the long pegs. If those are the long pegs and I am almost 100% sure they are not,than we have nothing to worry about. Dead on,above,side view...she is flush. Hawke on the other hand.....I am very tempted to open.
    Man, she looks so bad from the back....

That's just not how butts look, I'm pretty sure that's still the long pegs. (Either that or poorly sculpted upper legs, because that looks completely unnatural.) Looks okay from the front though.

From the waist down, PD Teela looks so much better. Looks more natural. They really should have not sculpted the butt cheeks, it just doesn't work well with the way these figures are put together, I don't think.
    Last edited by Arek Brimstone; February 22, 2018 at 02:03pm.

Yeah, I think (hope) it's the long pegs. She just doesn't look right (and I think looks wider than the Toyfair version).
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    Yeah, I think (hope) it's the long pegs. She just doesn't look right (and I think looks wider than the Toyfair version).
    Maybe. But on your shelf with the others,you just don't notice it. Now that is not an excuse. This should have been flawless and it's not. But I was very worried about this and expected to be a bit dissappointed. I am not at all. You can tell though, the left peg on mine is a bit longer than the right. It may not show in the pic but it is. Not like hawke....but it is a difference.

Super7 needs to be on this for the next females. If super7 rereleased teela with short pegs....and I doubt it....I would not buy it. I am happy with mine. I get some will not be and I understand your concerns. I just don't share them with teela. Now hawke....who passed that thing for final...Stevie Wonder? I only hope we get a true classic hawke,because this is not it. And tri klops is fine for me. 7 out of 8 is good for me for the first time. But the next set should be 8 for 8.
    Last edited by horseman1981; February 22, 2018 at 02:44pm.

super7wave1.jpg

I just got my first order in, and my honest opinion is......I am EXTREMELY pleased with these figures!

Some had me very concerned about the quality of the plastic used on these figures. While I would say it's still not 100% on par with Mattel, it is very close, and WAY WAY better than the Power Con figures. All the joints feel tight, good paint applications, and an overall great quality feel.

Now, I'm still not happy with Tri-Klops' green, and his visor doesn't naturally turn (I haven't heated it up yet to get this to happen), and his armor isn't removeable, but I should still be able to repaint it and get it the way I want. The armors in general seem to range in removeability, or at least having the possibility of being removed. Fang-Or, Man-at-Arms, and Quakke at least have tabs that indicate they could be removed. Hordak, Lodar, and Tri-Klops do not have this.

My Teela seems to have one small peg and one medium, and my Hawke appears to have two small ones. I am happy with both of them, but I concede that not everyone will be. That seems to be the overall pattern with female characters in this line anyway.

There are little things that could be improved in future waves, but overall, I think these are quite excellent, and I am really relieved. I am looking very forward to the next wave of figures now, and hope the fan rage is overcome, and we keep getting these for many more years.

Thank you, Super7!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    Wayne, Horseman, thanks so much for posting the pics. They look great to me. The females are a few notches below the males (Teela's hips do look off), but it's really encouraging to see what seem to be excellent paint apps. If the joints are tight and the plastic feels pretty good, then I'm covered. I even admit (in a whisper) to rather liking Tri-Klops's bright green; seems very MOTU-ish to me!

Now, I just wish mine would come!

Heroic Warrior
    Your Teela doesn't look to bad. The thigh gap doesnt bother me. It's an improvement over the PD Teela. Im still not crazy about the eyes but it could be worst.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Congratulations guys! I'm glad these deliveries have at the same time erased numerous
    concerns ... Now, a question burns my lips:

What's the point of considering any possible weapon packs
    including armors etc if Triklops can't remove his at all
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Congrats to everyone who’s received these!

Am I the last one without a shipping notice?
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

I have a second order that I am still waiting to get a shipping notice on.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    NC, I haven't heard a peep yet. And I'm in Cali!

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    NC, I haven't heard a peep yet. And I'm in Cali!
    Well, they haven't shipped anything to BBTS yet either. In fact, they must not even have notified BBTS their shipment is coming because there's been no prodding to update payment information.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

No notice here. Hoping the items don’t show up unannounced over the weekend - at O’Hare now and won’t be back until Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

No invoice at all.

Edit...just for you guys! I broke my no open rule!
    Thanks for posting so many comparison pics! You actually got a decent Teela, hope mine is as good.

Ok, thanks for the replies. Misery loves company.
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Got my case! I'm happy so far. Teela is not the train wreck people think she is, she's not perfect but its so much better than that mess that came with Point Dread. Hordak is absolutely beautiful.