Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1051

Thread: Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    These figures are shocking quality, teela is a hot mess she breaks so easily, I tried to remove her damaged head and she broke, neck cracked and everything (that was after heating her up)

They feel cheap and considering the delays we had on them they should of been perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar

I have them in hand (Wave 1 and Power-Con Exclusive)

I was terrified by the quality of S7 figures shown in pics for a long time (Wave 1 and Power-Con exclusives from last year)... Well, today I finally got my package from the seller (Shecky, by the way).

I have to admit that all of them looked way better than the best of pics I could see on boards and reviews. See:
    1) No warped accessories
    2) No significant paint apps slips
    3) Not so shiny plastic (or no shiny at all)
    4) No ab-crunch I couls see through for Tri-klops
    5) Not so neon-green as in pics
    6) Teela's face don't have so much make-up as other pics seen

Of course, there are some issues:
    1) No rotating visor for Tri-klops
    2) The winged snake does not fit on Fang-Or shoulders
    3) Teela's butt cheeks look a bit odd
    4) Teela is shorter than other females
    5) Teela's sword is dull

However, the balance is positive for me, they don't look cheap, and the issues turned to not bother me that much. Specifically I won't blame S7 on Teela's sword lack of deco and looking somewhat cheap, because I struggled to try to improve Blade's swwords back in the Mattel's days of the line. Those swords from Blade (which is a really good looking figure) are probably the worst I've seen in years.

Overall I'm happy. I thought I would immediately hand over Teela to my little daughter to play at will, but now that I received it, I noticed the quality is still barely worth the collector item treatment.

I wonder if this is a matter of me being receiving figures after a long time, and maybe later runs of the figures had some minor improvements. Or could be Shecky being really picky before sending them to his customers and choosing the best ones and returning the unacceptable ones... I don't know, but I'm overall happy...

SOOOOO, for those expecting an apology to S7, here it goes: sorry for making judgements before having figures in hand, pics are terrible, maybe everyone's experience is different, I was lucky I think, but I'm satisfied with the products and you S7 have done a good job against all factory obstacles.
    Last edited by man-at-work; May 3, 2018 at 12:12am.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

@man-at-work congrats on your new S7 set.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    @man-at-work congrats on your new S7 set.

Thanks, by the way I forgot to mention that Alcala Stratos (how I call it) is superb (sculpting and paint apps are great, some minor problems with materials, but it doesn't prevent it from looking good on shelf).
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Yeah I heard mixed reviews about them and after all are not so terrible produced like someone in the fandom described them , sure there must be improvements but I'm sure things will get better.

Super7 has a huge responsability but think they know perfectly and will work for the best. By wave 3 will be hopefully back on track with past Matty's quality offerings.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

We actually still need to open Fangor, Hawke/Delora, and Quakke. (It's been a really busy few months, and Hermione and I have been playing with our SWB6" figures much more since TLJ and in anticipation of Solo.

I did cut away the armor on Lodar to allow it to be swapped with the pink WP cosmic enforcer armor and gear, which looks amazing on him. I just use a bit of teacher tack to hold the original armor on when I want him as he appeared in the comic.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    I emailed them the day I received my set about my teelas hips are glued. They wanted pics, I sent them. Nothing. Email them back. They say they haven't started the replacement process yet. Ok, cool. It's may.. this all started in march. No response. I come in here and I see others got their replacements. So I email them and the fools say it has to be reviewed. My teela hip joints are glued bro. What is there to be reviewed? What a joke. I'm gradually taking everything good I've said about Super7 back.

Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    I emailed them the day I received my set about my teelas hips are glued. They wanted pics, I sent them. Nothing. Email them back. They say they haven't started the replacement process yet. Ok, cool. It's may.. this all started in march. No response. I come in here and I see others got their replacements. So I email them and the fools say it has to be reviewed. My teela hip joints are glued bro. What is there to be reviewed? What a joke. I'm gradually taking everything good I've said about Super7 back.
    Well I opened my replacement MAT figure and he was a mess so I emailed them to get him replaced and they said no I’ve reached my replacement limit and would only refund I wasn’t happy at all and pretty much told them they are crap quality figures

Heroic Warrior
    Last week we couldn't log in and had to make a new account. This was probably so they don't have to replace the defective merchandise.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Glimmer The Guide;3781702]Well I opened my replacement MAT figure and he was a mess so I emailed them to get him replaced and they said no I’ve reached my replacement limit and would only refund I wasn’t happy at all and pretty much told them they are crap quality figures

I just want to put my teela on the shelf already. She's still sitting on my couch since the day I got it back in March ready to be mailed back. Almost forgot about her.. then was reminded and was like wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmer The Guide View Post
    Well I opened my replacement MAT figure and he was a mess so I emailed them to get him replaced and they said no I’ve reached my replacement limit and would only refund I wasn’t happy at all and pretty much told them they are crap quality figures
    This is really not cool.

They will replace a figure that has a broken right arm with a figure that has a broken left arm and then tell you that you're at your replacement limit? That is awful business practice.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is really not cool.

They will replace a figure that has a broken right arm with a figure that has a broken left arm and then tell you that you're at your replacement limit? That is awful business practice.
    Can you just take the good arm off one and move it to the other and make one good figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is really not cool.

I had to get all 3 replaced, then the replacement Teela needed replaced as her head snapped off which they replaced and she was fine but my messed up MAT they wouldn’t replace I’m actually thinking about cancelling my 2 pre orders for the new waves

After a long wait, Customs in my country getting worse and slower.
    When I finally saw my figures I find this ****, what do you think???

30516157_10216640928354237_5075107492107649024_n.jpg
    34600341_10217128841471760_8256384936416641024_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Baedal View Post

Aw man... I'm sorry that you got cursed with mistakes after having to wait for so long.

I would almost think that there are more figures with some type of error out there than actual mistake-free ones.

I'm sure this isn't the last we'll hear of these ridiculous defects.... seriously, that Hawke should never have left the factory.

That's a shame, that Hawke is one big mistake. Super7 should correct this mis-assembly issues, so rampant in this wave.

Whats wrong with Tri+Klops though?

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; June 5, 2018 at 11:54pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    That's a shame, that Hawke is one big mistake. Super7 should correct this mis-assembly issues, so rampant in this wave.

Whats wrong with Tri+Klops though?

He has a right bicep on his left Arm

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, roboto, shadow weaver, entrapta , adora, moss man, stratos, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    He has a right bicep on his left Arm
    Yes I'm seeing it now, thanks. I was too focused in his torso hinge where he had issues before. That was really unfortunate. Maybe while still in package , Super7 might consider replacement for them?

I got message from SUPER 7 today the the NEW batch of replacement Tri-klops heads are shipping out tomorrow or Friday!

- - - Updated - - -

If you open your figures, is Hawke possibly turned around backwards?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    I still have yest to get an update or some sort of contact about my teela. That petty thigh gap was something I wasn't worried about, but glued hip joints ain't something I feel is fair to be stuck with.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I got message from SUPER 7 today the the NEW batch of replacement Tri-klops heads are shipping out tomorrow or Friday!

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't possible, only the center piece is wrong assembled.

- - - Updated - - -

Her legs are facing forward the factory just attached them backwards. if the legs had thigh swivel he could fic this easily but they don't. he can return them for a replacement and I wouldn't open them. this way super7 knows it was a factory botch
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

Can you just heat and pop the legs off and reverse them?

Quote Originally Posted by MEisterShake View Post
    Can you just heat and pop the legs off and reverse them?
    No the legs are one solid piece attached at the crotch section. This was a badly assembled figure and the factory worker who did it should be ashamed . I mean accidents happen but once you see you attached the legs onto the solid torso backwards don't package that figure.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Kittrina, Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    You mean replacement figures?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    You mean replacement figures?
    I'm confused by this as well...