Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    That came with Oo-lar
    Thank you...damn...to which figure did I give that to? All packed up...hmmm
    Re-release Dino-Riders sculpted by the Four Horsemen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle of Steel View Post
    I'm the minority here, but after seeing that group shot above, Tri-Klops actually isn't half bad with that wacky green IMO. The Filmation figures are supposed to pop and look all cartoony as if straight out of the toon and I think that color actually works when you see him with the others, especially the villains.

It gives the group a nice little contrast as well. It's not like some of those other figures don't have some pretty bright colors as well going on there. Perhaps try to look at it that way, and I'm not just saying it for the hell of it as a pass for S7. It's really not that bad IMO.
    A couple of my thoughts regarding that.

First, I was/am one of the most vocal disapprovers of the color change on Tri-Klops. That being said.....it wasn't as bad in person. Even acceptable, despite it not being the color I wanted. It is true that it is not as bright in person as it has been in the pictures. BUT, it is still not the exact same color as the vintage Tri-Klops as people have said, and the vintage armor is still darker than the Filmation one. It's very close, but I wasn't wrong when I was saying it's still brighter than the vintage figure.

I am in the process of repainting mine to the color I deem is correct, while still holding out hope that Super7 will provide us with an official alternative. I will still have an extra Tri-Klops with the "official" color as well, as always prefer to have an "untouched" version of a figure if I decide to paint or customize it in some way.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Order is still unfulfilled.. no package received either.

By the way, I noticed my account doesn't list the Wave 2 order I made (I have the receipt and I paid in full) should I be concerned about that? Or does anyone else not have wave 2 on their Super 7 Account page?
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstatic View Post

By the way, I noticed my account doesn't list the Wave 2 order I made (I have the receipt and I paid in full) should I be concerned about that? Or does anyone else not have wave 2 on their Super 7 Account page?
    DId you pay in full or do the payment plan? If you did the payment plan, I believe it's on a different site.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I truly HATE that the box says what is inside. Might as well just say "$300 of high end limited collectibles".
    Could not agree more. I really hope they stop doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    DId you pay in full or do the payment plan? If you did the payment plan, I believe it's on a different site.
    Paid in full, I'm not overly concerned because I got a receipt with all my info on it which is correct.... just gonna store that aside....
    It always takes me 10 minutes to figure out how to edit this signature

I want meteorbs dang nabbit!!!

Super7 wave 1 CC & CG arrival thread...

Fangor really has great detailing and accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Despara; June 4, 2018 at 09:52pm.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    A couple of my thoughts regarding that.

First, I was/am one of the most vocal disapprovers of the color change on Tri-Klops. That being said.....it wasn't as bad in person. Even acceptable, despite it not being the color I wanted. It is true that it is not as bright in person as it has been in the pictures. BUT, it is still not the exact same color as the vintage Tri-Klops as people have said, and the vintage armor is still darker than the Filmation one. It's very close, but I wasn't wrong when I was saying it's still brighter than the vintage figure.

I am in the process of repainting mine to the color I deem is correct, while still holding out hope that Super7 will provide us with an official alternative. I will still have an extra Tri-Klops with the "official" color as well, as always prefer to have an "untouched" version of a figure if I decide to paint or customize it in some way.
    Please show us how he turned out when you finish him and let us know what paint and color you used?
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Same with me, my account says unfilled for the first wave and the second does not even show up.
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Did you guys see The Fwoosh's article on CC? ThunderCats fans take extra note of FangOr's hammer! It looks just like Bengali's!!!! Obviously wrong colour. Great photos of these figs there.

Heroic Warrior
    I am on the fence that I did not order these… I would be truly annoyed with that Teela (Her face and height are just off) and Tri-Klops (not a fan of the head sculpt here, though it is filmation accurate).
    Hordak is awesome, though… as is MAA.

On the Classics end, Fang-Or is the clear winner of the lot. Not really feeling any of the others, so I may grab a Fang-Or before he skyrockets in price.
    Congrats to everyone who got their new figures!
    "White Ranger... Dino Power"

Hexcellent Horror Hostess

My order still says “unfulfilled” so I’m guessing it hasn’t shipped out yet. No biggie. Looking forward to them.

However, one odd thing I noticed - my preorder for Wave 2 isn’t listed amongst my other Super7 orders. It’s just not there at all. Is this normal?
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    My order still says “unfulfilled” so I’m guessing it hasn’t shipped out yet. No biggie. Looking forward to them.

However, one odd thing I noticed - my preorder for Wave 2 isn’t listed amongst my other Super7 orders. It’s just not there at all. Is this normal?
    Wasn't it neccessary to create a new account with the preorder of wave 2?

I think you have to go to the preorder page and then log in and the wave 2 order should be listed separatly from everything else...
    Re-release Dino-Riders sculpted by the Four Horsemen!!!

Ah that rings a bell. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    Wasn't it neccessary to create a new account with the preorder of wave 2?

I think you have to go to the preorder page and then log in and the wave 2 order should be listed separatly from everything else...

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post

Yes. Those orders on a weird parallel account, iirc. I need myself to contact CS about this, as I can’t remember how to log in :-/

"We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Streamside View Post
    Yes. Those orders on a weird parallel account, iirc. I need myself to contact CS about this, as I can’t remember how to log in :-/

Yeah, I’m not sure I still have whatever login info was needed to get back in there. I might’ve used the same password I use for the main Super7 site.

Good luck getting in. I’m sure if you’ll be ok as long as you still have the order email.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Heroic Master of Typos davidlogan's Avatar
    Could anyone post a side by side pic with the new IMP figure vs the previous one?
    "..."

I shot Super7 Customer Care an email this morning about my order I got this reply with in an hour

Re-Order# xxxxx

Hey xxxxxxxxx,

It doesn't look like your order has shipped quite yet! I'm able to view order pages and usually there will be some sort of notification if it's been fulfilled or not. The order will be shipped using USPS standard shipping, so i'm not sure if they'll provide the tracking for it or not. I'll check if they update tracking on my end, and if they do I'll send it your way!

Best,

Super7 Customer Care

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior

Unless you started an account with them before ordering either wave, neither show up on your "proper" account. I have an email from Super7 for my Wave 1 order that takes me to its details, I have another email for Wave 2 from a completely different S7 account that takes me to that order, but if I try to log into "my account" at S7, I don't exist because both orders were made without being signed into a preexisting account.
    MOTUC Wishlist: Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Andros, Monstroid, the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by lovable-bill View Post
    Got my figures today. All look great except for some black smudge on Teela's face that I might be able to wipe off (gotta open her up and see), but I will definitely be contacting Super7 since I don't think I was suppose to get a figure of Undertaker cosplaying as Man-at-Arms.
    Attachment 115425
    I know what you're saying. But you have to admit. That looks bad ass. Hahaha.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Seen that days ago, like Saturday or sunday. Same story here and wondered the same exact thing. Now I feel better that it's not only me. I think we are good.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

i had to do some intense repeated hot water soaking and prying with the triklops. The visor was intensely bonded by the paint or glue who knows.
    i had to x-acto away some of the paint chipping/plastic debri created underneath from the prying and twisting, but then popped the top of the head back on and now it swivels great.
    but the factory screwed up on that one.

also the more i play with these, the more soured i get on the new plastic.
    I have no idea what kind of plastic s7 used here or what Mattel used previously.
    (i've read Mattel refuses requests from parent/environmental groups to change some of their more toxic plastics practices)
    for all i know Mattel couldve been using a more toxic plastic, but some of these new s7 figures are slimy & gummy
    and don't feel entirely safe to me.

I hope s7 keeps tinkering with their formula.

FedEx Delivery Manager sent me an email that my shipment is finally on it’s way. Says it’ll be delivered next Thursday. Bit of a bummer of a wait, but at least I know they’re on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    FedEx Delivery Manager sent me an email that my shipment is finally on it’s way. Says it’ll be delivered next Thursday. Bit of a bummer of a wait, but at least I know they’re on the way!
    Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Sy-Klone View Post
    In my experience, FedEx is usually a bit faster than their estimates. So I hope you get lucky!
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Anybody that preordered through BBTS get their shipping notice yet?