Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your methods/tips for fixing Triklops's visor and other Wave 1 QC issues

Quote Originally Posted by Soothe777 View Post
    Removed the head. Blew hairdryer into the peg hole for 1 minute. Visor rotated easily straight afterwards.
    Thank you I'll try your method first before dunking the head in hot water. I think your method might be best because it heats up the section at the top from within and that might be all that's needed to free it up.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    I never thought my Tri-Klops would see 360 as it was stuck hard. Hard.

I got curious/inspired by the Supercast so gave it the hoss. After a minute of struggle, no go.

Got out the hairdryer. Two minutes of hoss plus heat (and a gentle fingernail) and Tri-Klops is now all seeing. No need for a screwdriver or blade. Hoss and heat. Done. And I'm back out mowing the lawn.

Never was a fan of Tri-Klops. This figure, though, has made me reconsider him. Now I get it. Tri-Klops is definitely cool throughout the canons. Thanks, Super7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    And some people wonder why there is so little communication.
    I could also be that 1/3 of their product was shipped to us in unsatisfactory condition...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Thanks to Soothe777's advice My Tri-Klops Visor spins

No tools, No Knives, No boiling water.....Just heated the head with hair dryer till I was able to pop the head off easy without damaging the neck peg, then applied heat from hair dryer into the hole in the head the neck peg goes into for two min and the the visor was able to spin.

Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Got my visor spinning pretty easily. Just blasted his head for a minute with the hair dryer, then popped his visor off. There was nearly no paint slip on the inside. Heated it back up and popped it on.

Very pleased with him, and he was originally my least anticipated. Green is fine for me personally.

A tool that we’ve all know from early Matty days to loosen or tighten. And apparently some get bent for using a hair dryer for a minute! Already seen some have a fit cause they did what some did a flat head screwdriver or knife to pry the head off. And then the paint gets scraped off. Again Hair Dryer user is Class 101fpr MOTUC figures!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban